Pregnancy 18-24 Community
2 weeks and 2 days late

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

2 weeks and 2 days late

hi
me and my ex boifreind was going to have sex but we didnt instead he started touching my breast and took
his penis out and rub it against my vaigina and i got really wet and i told him to stop coz he didnt have a condom on
and im now 2 weeks and 2 days late and i took  a preg test 3 days ago and it sed negative
im really woried dnt no wat to do
and if i take a paracetemol would dt kill the baby
and my doctor prescribed me wiv sume tablest coz i have low red blood cell
Paracetemol, otherwise known as tylenol for those of us in the states, will not hurt a pregnancy.  IF you didn't have intercourse, I don't think you are pregnant...however if you are concerned, you should call your doctor and make an appointment.  You can discuss your concern of being pregnant and perhaps another method of birth control such as the pill, the patch, the shot, a diaphragm, an IUD, etc.  Good luck.
thank you
so i cant get pregnant or can i
I suppose it's possible but I would say VERY unlikely.  People try, calculate timing, take thei temps, etc for months before getting pregnant.....so I doubt if you would be with his penis only briefly touching the outside of you.  Are your periods regular usually?  If so, I would take a pregnancy test, but again, I would have to say that it's unlikely from this one incident as you explained it.
I don't know about that one.  Around here it seems that people get pregnant when they are least expecting it or when their "charts" go wrong.  So I think that if there was penetration then there's always a chance that she could be pregnant but just a slight chance.
you have a VERY LOW chance  and if you had a negative test, i would say you are stressing out and causing your period not to come.  stop stressign and relax and it will come.  also you should get on some birth control asap.
I doubt that you are pregnant if you didnt have intercourse and your test said negative so i guess becuase you are stressing about it your period is late. If you still havent had your period in a few days i would recommend that you go and see your doctor just to check all is well!