Pregnancy 18-24 Community
23 weeks and nervous about inactivity
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

23 weeks and nervous about inactivity

I am 23 weeks pregnant with my first child. Today is the 6th day of lessened and weakened activity I have noticed. I have looked around online and found that he is still just too small to feel every movement or in a different position. I just want to know if it's normal to not feel it as strongly. It went from beginning to feel the kicks from around 19 weeks going strong everyday to one good one a couple times a day.
Blank
Im sure its just positioning...since your still feeling movement. The baby probably is back out and its arms and legs are facing in...so its hindering what you feel...it also has a lot to do with placenta placement...
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1926656_tn?1334973801
I'd call your doctor (or local l&d department) and just see what they may want you to do.
Blank
Im sure its just positioning...since your still feeling movement. The baby probably is back out and its arms and legs are facing in...so its hindering what you feel...it also has a lot to do with placenta placement...
Blank
I'm 24w, I had same issue and was concerned until my doctor visit where I heard baby heart beat was normal. Since the doc visit, baby has been flipping around, quicking so hard and often that everybody wonders, including daddy who can now see my belly jump from outside. Just be patient and only call your doc if absolutely no movement in the next week. Good luck!
Blank
1806883_tn?1407811249
if your at all worried you really do need to get baby checked out the majority of time its nothing but there are times when it isnt, you should never waste time in getting bub checked out, sudden loss of movement is just a concern as what your describing, anytime you notice a decrease in movement that concerns you, get bub checked out
Blank
I have been having the same concern I'm 26 weeks due Aug 16 and my baby's movement isn't the same anymore he moves less than before I have a doc appointment Thursday I figured I should ask her what's going on
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank