Pregnancy 18-24 Community
3 days late for period, last intercourse first day of last period.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

3 days late for period, last intercourse first day of last period.

Hi,

I have a 25 day menstrual cycle.  My periods normally last 5-6 days.  Last time I had sex was the first day of my last period, which was November 21st.    My last period before that started on October 27th, before that October 1st, before that September 6th.  I'm not trying to conceive.  However, I had unprotected sex in mid November 4 times, and like I said the last time I had unprotected sex was the first day of my last period.  On each occasion where we had sex, he pulled out before he ejaculated.  And we did not have sex again after he ejaculated.  I'll also note that my last period was noticeably lighter than usual.  I did bleed enough for me to feel it was a regular period, but I specifically remember being put off by the fast that I only had to use a tampon for a day an a half, and then had light bleeding that I only had to wear panty liners the rest of the time.

So today I am 3 days late for me period this month.  I took a pregnancy test yesterday, and it was negative.  I'm now starting to worry because I have not started my period, and I usually feel sick to my stomach in a way that makes me have to use the toilet, and a consequently start my period on the toilet.  But I'm also constipated right now.  I have mild cramping in my lower back and abdomen.  My boobs aren't particularly sore, but sensitive.  I also feel like I have a UTI.  I'm feeling a little dizzy, but I think I'm stressing now.  I wouldn't have thought I was pregnant until I missed my period this month.

How long should I wait before testing again?  Is it possible to be pregnant even though the last time I had sex was the first day of my last period?  I'm having a difficult time finding answers.