Pregnancy 18-24 Community
32weeks and not feeling good

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

32weeks and not feeling good

Okay this is going on. last night I ate pizza and later I had a craving for dill pickles so I ate some well I couldn't sleep all night at all..... Than this morning I woke up at 6 when my husband had to go to work I was feeling so upset from my stomach and the baby wasn't helping at all he was just moving like crazy in there well sorry for TMI but I got diarrhea and than I felt a little relived so I ate some cereal for breakfast but right after I was done I threw up that and the pickles and the pizza.... I had my doctors appt today and doctor said the baby is just fine that I probably intoxicated myself so he proscribed me some medicine for the nausea and the vomiting well still today I don't feel good at all I'm so upset in my stomach nothing stays down everything comes back up....

Well my question is has anyone had this kind of stuff or is it normal , temporary, or do I just take my medicine and not stress alot... Oh im also having lower back pain no cramps at all just pain  in my lower back :(
I have also had diarrhea lately,I'm 33 weeks,my doctor said there is a bug going around,I don't think its anything to worry about,you can take an imodium (immodium) if you need to! Make sure you keep drinking lots of water!
thanks he proscribed me metoclopramide 10mg  but I didn't want to drink them because I have a little human in there that I love and I don't want to drug him up but I had to take it cause I just couldn't deal with this upset stomach...
Plus I also have lower back pain no cramps just pain :(
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers