Pregnancy 18-24 Community
37 weeks and 1 day pregnant......
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

37 weeks and 1 day pregnant......

Ok so I am finally 37 weeks... I have been in and out of L&D with thi pregnancy 3 times already and am starting to get tired of being sent home. This is my third child and I have never had so many problems with a pregnancy before. I had my first child 3 days late and my 2nd on 2 weeks early. I went to L7D because I have been having regular contractions that are sometimes to the point that I cry and they have een coming for the past 3 weeks on a constant basis. When I went in they checked me and told me that I am 2cm +1 stationa and that I am 70% effaced. Everytime I go see my dr I hope that he will tell me somethign has chnged but no I am still at the same thing. Now he tels me that he is not willing to induce me until I am 39 wks and I just look at him crazy. I mean I can tolerate ALOT of pain I had my other 2 all natural with nothing, but man I am soooooooooooooooo done with thi one. aI feel like I just want to die. Laying n my side doesn't hel, drinking water doesn't help the pills they give you in L&D don't help. My dr told me that I am just going to have to sit here and wait for something to happen. What should I do because now the contractions are to the point they are all in my rib cage and killing me making me feel like I can't breath and I feel like my water is going to pop at any move I make...but it may b just urine who knows anymore.
Tags: Pregnancy