Pregnancy 18-24 Community
38 weeks 2 days and feel very depressed
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

38 weeks 2 days and feel very depressed

I should be so happy as soon enough I will see my beautiful girl. Somehow I feel so depressed & can't stop crying. I feel like my partner does not love me & I get no help from him at all. Not once in the past 38 weeks has he made me a breakfast, lunch or dinner. Yes, he has taken me out for a meal but I just feel it's an easy way out from actually doing something for me. His mum rings everyday (up to 3 times a day) - what can he possibly talk to her about? I mean my private stuff is no longer private as he tells her everything! I hate it! She is 70 but looks very good for her age and recently lost a lot of weight too where I have always been very small and have gained about 2.5 - 3 stone.... She keeps going on about how she is wasting away - making me feel so fat and unattractive. Sometimes I think that I just need to  pack my stuff and leave our house as when she is here she is acting like she lives here!!! I really started to hate her! Tried to speak to my partner but he says she is not the way I think she is. I mean he would say so - wouldn't he? She is his mum! She insisted to stay at our house after the birth but I really don't want her to! I just know she will make me look like I am a bad mother. I just don't want her to take over our lives as this is what it feels like she is doing right now. I want her away from us for sometime and mind her own business! I don't know what to do though.... I don't feel close to my partner anymore... we are just like 2 strangers in the house. I don't even get a cuddle from him......nothing..... this morning he said it's all in my head but I don't think so. I think I should pack my stuff and leave.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...
Mar 26 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank