Pregnancy 18-24 Community
4 Days over Due!!!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

4 Days over Due!!!!!

I am now four days over due. I had my nonstress test done friday and it was perfection, showed up on the screen i was having a few contractions but no real labor signs. My doctor said if i dont have her naturally by tuesday then i will be getting induce that day. Im happy/scared. Can any of you ladied share your induction stories?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I was induced with my daughter. 2 weeks over due. Everything was fine and dandy until the pitocin medicine all hit me at once. Unfortunately natural labor the contractions slowley increase but when your induced it all kinda hits you at once with pain. Soon after that I got an epidural and felt no pain for the rest of my labor. Until it was time to push. Epidurals are really magic! This pregnancy if its a natural process I will try to do it with out anything. But who knows! Good luck with everything I hope its an easy process for you! :)))
Blank
Thanks for sharing your stories most people only talk about the bad part about getting induce. I think ill do okay doe. And thank u i hope so too :)
Blank
I was induced with both my boys and it was fine long but every thing was fine so don't worry just let it happen and relax
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...