Pregnancy 18-24 Community
5 dpo - Symptoms?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

5 dpo - Symptoms?

I'm 5 dpo, and have the following symptoms:

Slight, dull, pulling cramps, not like AF

Dull headache for 4 days now

Extremely exhausted - I can normally find it very easy to run perfectly fine on 5 hours of sleep, but I've been going to bed early lately, sleeping 10 hours, and still exhausted when I wake up, to the point that I just want to go back to sleep. I'm finding it hard to concentrate on school work (I'm in college) with how tired I am.

Bloated and gassy

Not peeing more frequently, but seem to be peeing larger quantities

Full, heavy breasts, but not tender or sore

Have felt nausea, but nausea disappeared yesterday

My two new symptoms showed this morning. I woke with a tickle in my throat, irritating, but not extremely sore, and I also woke up with a stuffy nose. It was so stuffy, I couldn't breathe, and that's what woke me up. Now that I've been awake for half an hour, I can breathe a little better, but it's still sore.

Are my signs looking promising, or am I overanalyzing?

Also, yesterday, my cervical position was low and dry, and today it is high and wet and firm.
5 days post ovulation the embryo wouldn't even be implanted yet so no pregnancy hormone would be produced to create any symptoms. I noticed that we, women, are really good about telling ourselves what we want to believe lol... You'll just need to wait until your missed period before you test for pregnancy. Best of luck on your wait :)
it has been known for an egg to implant as early as 3 days, so they could very well be pregnancy symptoms.
Im 8DPO and having the same symptoms.

you should find this link helpful

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/chart_dpo.php?dpo=5
With my first pregnancy I showed signs at 3dpo (morning sickness, urinating frequently, eating more, exhaustion). Unfortunately I lost that pregnancy at 12 weeks though.
With this pregnancy, when TTC I would get "signs" every month that seemed to point to pregnancy, but it turned out that it was all in my head every time. Because of my first experience, I thought I would "know" right away like I did the first time. It turned out to be the opposite. The first time I actually believed I wasnt pregnant, was the month I concieved!