Pregnancy 18-24 Community
58 days since last period and doctors wont give me a blood test

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

It's been about 58 days since the first day of my last period (June 1st) and I just missed my second period. I've taken 4 home pregnancy tests and they've all turned out negative.I'm usually regular. I've been: Sick to my stomach (in the AM and sometimes after eating), Headaches, Body Acne (never had it before), Tired (sometimes sleeping 10-11 hours a day), Bloated, Constipation and Diarrhea. I there is a chance I could be cause my BF and I have been using the with drawl method. I scheduled a doctor's appointment today to get a blood test and when I got there they told me they wouldn't do it with out a full physical and to schedule another appointment for tomorrow. Since I don't have insurance I couldn't pay for a full visit. So my dad and I (I'm 18 and needed the ride) went to the ER and explained at the check-in that I wanted a blood test ONLY! We waited for 2 hours before I saw a doctor who told me that I probably wasn't pregnant and wanted to do a urine test. I straight up asked him to just run the blood test and that I'd pay for it and the doc right out refused, even after I told a friend of mine took 2 home pregnancy tests both negative and then got a blood test and was 6 weeks pregnant. I don't know what do at this point. Someone please help.
A HPT should be accurate about 14 days after conception.

You need to have a full work up to find out what is going on.  Several of your symptoms do not sound pregnancy-related and its important to find out what is causing them.  If you performed the HPT correctly then it is unlikely that you are pregnant.