Pregnancy 18-24 Community
8 Weeks pregnant Fetus with no heartbeat

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Viewing 201-215 comments:
Hi there!!!

The same has happened with me, dear. Yesterday i went for a u/s, and my dr said there was no heartbeat found. I am 7 weeks pregnant. She said to wait for one more week. I am very upset and don't know what to do. I have high hopes. I am praying God!!! Please pray for me too. I want to give life to my child...

I am posting this on behalf of my wife,  missed miscarriage happens to her for the third time exactly on the 8 - 9 weeks time.  When it happened for the first time doctors prescribed Susten tablet, when it happened for the second time they started ecosprin and an injection every day to avoid blood clotting. But unfortunately it did not work for the third time. When we visited this time doctors told us that she tried everything, and it is a peculiar case and needs detailed study. Can somebody tell me why does this happen and possible reasons and how to avoid this.

Thanks in advance
According to ultrasound I will be 9 weeks this coming Tuesday. Though if your going off my LMP I will be 11 weeks on Friday.  I went in for my 1st ultra sound thinking I was 8 weeks and 1 day pregnant, but it revealed I was only 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant, no fetal pole, and a very low HB at 60 bpm. I went into the doctor 11 days later and saw a healthy HB  of 148 bpm and I was completely relieved. But two days later I had my follow up ultrasound and was torn to pieces with the news that my baby was still measuring 6 weeks and 3 days and this time there was no fetal pole or heart beat.
I am beside myself and don't know what to feel or think at this point! If my baby had stopped growing and died after my 1st ultra sound then how in the hell did I get a good healthy HB through a doppler in the drs. office 2 days prior to my 2nd ultra sound??  Tomorrow I go in for another ultra sound and to see my doctor.
I COMPLETELY REFUSE TO DO A DNC. I will only forgo with such a thing if my life becomes at risk. I just cant find any way of finding it to be justifiable. If my body is rejecting something then it will do it on its own. I have no place to be taking something out of my body that it should expel on its own if meant to be.

PLEASE ANY ADVICE OR SHALL I SAY INPUT IS WELCOME!
Hi im 19 years old, 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant. However was told from LMP that I was 12weeks. We went for first scan and found this news out- You should have seen my partners face seeing our little baby in my womb. A few seconds later no smile- Our baby has no heartbeat, I had the tiniest bit of spotting ever (Literally like a bullpoint pen - 3 TINY dots - Spotting? 2 weeks ago ) In attempt to get the emergency dr to take me seriously- he didnt- he thought I was over re-acting. I was suffering from sevre cramps at 20 mins a time (not being able to move) atleast once a week for around a month, and mild cramping throughout pregnancy.

I've read through all comments- Fortunate women have had this situation and have given birth to healthy babies. I'm hoping I will come back and say the same as I now have a second scan in 6 days time.

Since being told im miscarrying the following has happened:

- I cant feel my very tender breast being tender no more (unless putting pressure on them)
- Cramping alot in lower abdo (Had this when baby was healthy)
- Awful pain in lower back (Had this when baby was healthy)

Is this because their right or because im thinking about it too much? Me and my partner are devestated. One question for the women who have been through this... On your scan did your baby look like it was in the right posistion ? Mine is - I just dont understand why everything seems normal (still feeling pregnant- minus worrying about the list above). Im scared to loose our baby.

Thanks Vicky.
Hi. I'm so sorry you are going through that. I just went through the same ordeal. I did the d&c three weeks ago today. I have to say that this has been the hardest one to go through. I have had 7 misscarriges but also I have 3 beautiful healthy children, only one of them is my husbands biological, the two oldest are from my deceased husband. My husband & I have been trying for almost two years now & we thought that this would be our lucky break...but instead when we went for the u/s there was no heartbeat. What has made this even harder is that his cousin is pregnant & we had the exact same due date. Now I have to watch her go through a pregnacy that I couldn't. God has blessed me so much with the three angels I have, I absolutely couldn't ask for better kids...yet still there is such a yearning for another. We will be going in 3 weeks to get my tubes tide, my doctors all say that my body just can't handle another baby & my kidneys will shut down. I feel like a part of me is missing
thanks, Kim
Hey
I had my last LMP on 3/3/11 and in I had little spotting on march 28-29 and I expected that those 2 days it would count as my period, well in april I didn't get no period, then in may nothing either, I was worried, my breast hurt, I was feeling a little nauseas here and there, some foods would make me want to vomit, but I had went to see the doctor in april because I was having headaches for no reason, and I also told the doctor about my breast being sore and hurting at times, well the doctor had told me that I was probably going through menapause, didn't think nothing of it, but on march 12th I decided to buy a home pregnancy test and I took one it was positive OMG I was crying with happiness then I waited for 1 hour and took the other and it was positive...man i was crying and crying I called one of my friends and called my mom and told them, I was so happy because we had tried for over 18 years and couldn't get pregnant, I was also on fertility drugs for over a year like about 16 years ago, so I went to my 1st appointment and the doctor said your around 10 weeks and 4 days, we were shocked, so she tried to hear the heart beat, but she couldn't find it, she said well maybe your early due to the spotting incident, so she did the vaginal exam and said you actually fell like your around 8 weeks, she told me to schedule a u/s to better detect how far along I was and hopefully to see if there is a heart beat, she was also checking my levels, every other day, well my u/s appointment was on 6/1/11 and couldn't hear the heart beat, the appointment was suppose to last 45 min but only lasted 5 min... man we were devistated, the baby measured at 13 weeks, so we had to see another doctor the next day in bullhead city, well he did the vaginal u/s and we saw the picture of our little precious baby, he/she was in a little ball, he/she had its hand to mouth, but couldn't get a heart beat and the doctor told us the baby shouldn't be like that in a ball he/she should be more spaced out, well I had to wait until 6/14/11 to get the D&C, man that was the hardest day of our lives, so on the 13th I was told to take 3 pills to help with the cervixs, so I took the pills monday night around 11:30pm man before 3 o'clock I was having these major cramps that I couldn't handle by 3:15 I had to wake my husband and said lets go to the hospital, because we had to be there at 5:30 to get registered but we had to drive 1hour and 15 min out, so got dressed and was in terrible pain and we left, got to the hospital and there was no ER triage nurse to help me, so just waited for my surgery at 7:30 am, man that was the worse pain, be fore 7:30am I started bleeding and I told the nurse she told me that my body was already starting to release the baby, I was so sad, they took me to OR at 7:30am and I was done and recovering by 8:am, I got to leave the same day, I didn't have no pain, but then 3 days after the surgery I started leaking breast milk, I was sad and hurt but we need to heal..its hard how do you start to heal? or any advise that anyone can give us...
I have the same situation - no heartbeat detected at 7 weeks US scan and the US technician said it was not a viable one. I'm very upset and I told her that I had a tilted uterus...which usually make it harder to detect hb at early stage. Anyway, I just want everyone to keep the hope up and here is what I found a very informative website about misdiagnosed miscarriage: http://www.misdiagnosedmiscarriage.com/blightedovum.html
Good luck to everyone of us! God bless!
I was so sad reading your story, actually reading all the stories here. I wish everyone had happy and healthy pregnancy. Miscarriage is such a terrible experience. I had two of them, thankfully after the second one I had a successful pregnancy. I waited whole year before I got pregnant again. Actually I was trying to get pregnant but my body said NO! Both my miscarriages were horrible. First one I started bleeding but before that I had a horrible pain in my stomach for just a minute. I went to work and felt like i couldn't stop peeing. It was my waters I think. Both times I miscarried at 10 weeks. When I started heavy bleeding I went to the emergency room and they did ultrasound. The baby was still alive and moving. The Dr said, what a shame! it was the most horrible thing they could've done to me. My body was rejecting this healthy precious baby and they couldn't stop it :-(

My second miscarriage I also experience sharp pain in my stomach. After that I started having contractions as if I was in labor. It was horrible. It lasted for many hours but no bleeding. Finally I decided to go to the hospital because the pain was unberrable. By the time I got there i was passing blood cloths. The Dr. immediately did D&C without US. She tested the tissue but said there was nothing abnormal in the test results. Somehow my body rejected these beautiful babies. For the longest time I couldn't get myself together. My friends who were pregnant would remind me of my tragedy and i was very depressed. I tried to explain it to myself that it wasn't  meant to be. We were planning for these pregnancies, we wanted to have a boy. I started praying to God so that he would just give me another chance. I wanted my only daughter to have a sister or brother, someone she could turn to in need. I finally did get pregnant. Had a beautiful baby girl <3 and guess what, now I am pregnant again!!! With twins <3 God returned my lost babies to me. Anyways, that's what I want to believe. I prayed a lot for them! I hope they are born healthy and happy! I still miss my lost children, my little angels. I think, they will never leave my thoughts. But I get to be a mom again and I wish everyone this wonderful precious gift of motherhood <3<3<3
I am 8 weeks pregnant and today i had an u/s and they found no heartbeat and the fetal was measuring 5 weeks. i have been experiencing some bleeding but not to the point were it soaks my underwear, just spotting brown blood, bright pink blood, and red.  This has gone on and off for 4 days now.  The doctor did a blood test on me but i get the results tomorrow,  I am hoping and praying that God fully restores my baby and gives this little guy another chance to live.
Hi, I went in for an ultrasound and they had to do an vaginal ultrasound they saw the fetus but heard no heartbeat, one dr said it looked like I was about 6 to 7 weeks but my dr. Said how small my uterus was it looked like I was 9 weeks. The dr. Said it looks like this pregnancyy wouldn't proceed so I got options to take medicine to make. The miscarrage (miscarriage) proceed or a d/c I chose the meds but my hubby said I should just see if my body pushes it out and he thinks they just couldn't see the heartbeat and the baby might be ok what to do???
I had my 1st US at 7wks. I was so excited. I am 30 and have been wanting to be a mommy fo rso long. Then the terrible news came; there was no heartbeat, the Dr said he did not see a Yolk sac and that I had a pool of blood outside of my uterus. The fetus only measure 6wks/2days. I was devestated, and clinking back tears I tried to remain calm. I thought maybe it's too early, but the Dr said a heartbeat should still be detectable. He said I was going to miscarry. I am praying he's wrong, but sadly I think he's right. This has been the longest hardest week and I am dreading my 2nd follow-up US this week (when I should be 8wks). If the results are the same I am faced with letting the miscarriage occur naturally or having a D&C. He said due to how far along I am I may not pass everything and they would still have to do a D&C, I don't know what to do. What is the best option?
Im not sure how pregnant i am. I still have not seen my primary doctor just nurses. Ive been bleeding for about 5 days (spotting) and its very stressful. I went to go see an on call Doctor and i was told it looks like im in the process of a miscarriage. But what confused me was, i had a pap smear and had sexual intercourse the day after and thats when the bleeding started. So what im trying to understand why was a miscarriage the direct answer instead of looking more into my family history and mine bc my mother bled with both of her children. So can somebody help me out
Im sorry for your loss.
hi everyone i know how you all feel i am 10 weeks am 4 days i had a scan at 7 weeks an 6 days and they told me my baby measured 6 weeks n 3 days an we saw a heartbeat. i passed blood at 12.30 last nite and i went the hospital they dun a scan and said our baby was measuring at 8 weeks and 3 days but my dates and doctors worked out at 10 weeks 3 days the doctor done an internal for a few minutes and didnt find a heartbeat or any movement and she said there was no blood around the baby so i would miss carry since i lost the blood there has been no more, no clots, no pains or cramps and i think they have got it wrong i phoned the hospital back tonight and i have to go back on wed mornin for another scan. could they of missed our babys heartbeat? could our baby be ok? i am so scared they just wanted me to get it removed but am sorry am not doin this until i no for sure that our baby is no longer with us which i believe they are wrong and our baby is ok please could you give me some advice on if you think our baby will be ok, this is my second baby i have a little boy whos 4 now how do i explain to him if it has really gone which deep in my heart i dont think it has.
Any comments please help...........
My wife had a Ultra Sound Scanning on 7th week (exactly 6 week and 2 days) and there was no heart beat and as per doctor the sac had normal growth. She advised us to have another scan after 2 weeks to ensure what is actually happening. We had terrible two weeks and finally we went today for the UC and there it is !!! there we found fetal heart beat and doctor said everything is normal. Doc was saying probably the ovulation was late and that could be the reason we couldnt detect a heart beat on 7th week. I share this news for all who had a scan on the seventh week and found no heart beat and waiting for their next scan. I had told my wife to be positive during this period and not to get panic but i know that she was in full of tension. So to everyone who didnt find a heart beat in 7th week pls dont get desperate and wait for a good news in your next scan.

Bijumohan

I just had a scan and it measured 8w2d and no heartbeat :( I keep hoping the are wrong as I took a pregnancy test 8w 1d ago and that was negative so I keep wishing they have the dates wrong and it's not so far gone so that there might be a chance a beat could develop. If they are right it must have died in the last day or so otherwise it wouldn't have grown to 8.2 w?? I haven't had any signs of mc not even spotting no real morning sickness so don't know why the baby has gone. I have a tilted uterus so that had to use an internal ultrasound. No bloods or anything else has been done. I now have to make the decision if I want to let nature take it's course or a dnc . I feel numb and want someone to tell me they're wrong.
we had 3 time  IVF finally I am 7 weeks and half and had very heavy bleeding and the ultrasound they saw the fetus but heard no heartbeat. doctor ask me to continue with the injection and the medication until Friday. and bed resting.

why should i continue with the medication if i have such heavy bleeding and no heartbeat.
my husband care about me and pregnancy worried that i had so much pain with all  IVF treatment . i am so proud of having him in my life. loving person .
i am very optimistic and try to be relax  we should remember ''Everything happens for a reason, GOD has a plan for us - We as humans can only see the small picture ... So what ever he does either good or bad has a reason.
we live in hope and tomorrow bring better.
best of luck.,. :)))

best of luck.,. :)))

I was 12 weeks my u/s showed 8 weeks growth and no heartbeat.  My dr said I should naturally miscarry.  How long does that take?  
wow youll helped me im 9weeks and friday they told me no heartbeat and wed for a d/c and wow would of went going for a 2ndion tomarrow praying my baby is fine. ladys go c a lawyer its a major lawsuit misdiagnose, mental anguish looking at 1.3 million God Bless each n every one
hei i had the same problem.....i m 7 weeks pregnant and doctor not found the heartbeat of my baby....he advice me to do an abortion,is may possible to come heartbeat of my baby............
Hi, thisis my second pregnancy in a year , i undergone missed abortion 6 months back, now am 8th week , i had spotting from 5th week andended up the end of 6th week. went for u/s ADVIsed by doctor at 6th week. was rold only sac seen so after couple of weeks lets check the u/s . she told me to come by 10week to check out, Right now since yesterday my pregnancy symptoms have been declined . am totally disappointmed on this  i feeel that am notpregnant and there would be no heartbeat !!!!!!!!!!! can please any one tellme wats goin on !!!!!!!!11
Hi ladies. My sympathy goes out to all of you. I'm 34 years old. This is my first pregnancy and my husband and I were thoroughly ecstatic. I was devestated yesterday at my 8 week ultrasound to find that, although the sack looked good and there was fetal pole, there was no heartbeat and it was only the size of 6 weeks. From what I have been reading above, there have been a lot of similar stories without one positive outcome. Please someone tell me I am wrong. I go back next Tuesday. This is so devastating. I'm praying for a miracle but need to prepare myself.
...by the way, I am 100% certain of my last missed period which would make me 8 weeks. I have no symptoms of miscarriage.
The spotting has begun :'(
Hey guys I'm 8weeks pregnant but I didn't hear anything I'm just vomiting every morning help me please I'm going to see doctor on friday is the possibility to get miscarriage
I'm 7 weeks 2 days and went for my 3rd ultrasound today and still no heartbeat. The baby is measuring a week behind and the doctor wants me to come back on Friday. I thought there might be hope, but after reading so many posts it doesn't look good. This will be my 3rd miscarriage this year. It definitely hasn't been a good year. Hope next year will be better!!
I was also 6-7 weeks pregnant when my Dr. told me that she couldn't hear my baby's heartbeat. She prescribed for me 5 mgs of folic acid once a day and she asked me to come back after 4 weeks. Exactly after 4 weeks I came back to her, she took again another sonography and thank God, the baby's heartbeat was heard.
hi evryone....i'm 26 years old and i am pg for first time.....i also suffering from the same situation.i am 9 week pregnent.in my 7 th week i went to the doc for 1st u/s but they din't find the heartbeat.my doc prescribed the folic acid tab 5mg once a day to me.she asked me to come back after 2 weeks....so i am going on this  friday  for my 2nd u/s....  am very upset...plzzzzzzz pray 4 me..need everyone's wishes:(
I was 8 weeks pregnant spotting brown discharge.  I went to see Dr and have ultrasound done but there was no heart beat.  Dr told me I have a miscarriage, but I didn't have any cramp or heavy bleeding. I'm consistent being hungry which was unsual and now im 2 1/2 months .  I'm so stress and confuse right now, please help me.
***@****
Hi friends as earlier i told that there was no heartbeat in 7th week of my pregnancy.but today i had my u/s and everything is gud now..i see the movments of my cute little one.n i am so hppy i cant describe...i am 10week2 preg ..so would like to say to all that plz dnt be penic n believe in God he is there for everyone..god bless you all.tc
Hi everyone, So about almost 2 weeks ago when I was 8 weeks pregnant i had an ultrasound and I could see the baby, but no heart beat. and about a week after that I had another ultra sound and again they did not find the heartbeat, i have a D&C scheduled for tomorrow morning but by everyones comments, it makes me want to wait it out for a couple more weeks. I still think there is hope, so i am planning on canceling the D&C, i have had no signs of miscarriage at all and am hoping the baby is just being stubborn or perhaps my doctor miscalculated my due date. Anyone have the same issue or any advice? Im hoping for a miracle!
my heart feels for what you are going through.  i was and am going through ivf and when i had my first blood test, it was low(97) and when i retested it only went up 20% and i was told to basically prepare myself for a miscarriage and i preparted myself.  i was devastated and i mourned the loss.  but then i went to get another blood test and it went up 80% and two days later another 80%.  the doctors didn't know what was happening and they told me it could go either way, but most likely it was a non-viable pregnancy. i had an ultrasound and it showed no heartbeat and again i cried.  it has been quite a roller coaster.  i had another ultrasound today and miraculously there was a beautiful heartbeat!  heartbeat was only 107 and it little smaller than it should be, but wonderful!  just have hope and don't give up.
How did it go? I am in a similar situation right now. I know it's been years, i am desperate for answers as i was asked by my doc to wait one more week to do another scan
Hi, ladies. I just wanted to take a minute to send you a bit of positive energy and encouragement. I last wrote on 11/17/2011 when I was 8 weeks pregnant with no heartbeat at the unltrasound and the fetus was the size of 6 weeks (but I was certain of the conception date). At 8 weeks pregnant you will definitely see a heartbeat in the ultrasound if there is one to be seen. You can likely even see it by 6 - 7 weeks. I clung to a false hope. Losing a baby that you love (no matter how far along) is extremely heartbreaking and painful. I waited 34 years for that blessing. That baby will always be a part of me. I just want you to know that there is life beyond miscarriage. Stay strong and positive. I was blessed to conceive with my first period after miscarriage and am now 6 months pregnant with a baby girl. :') I have been a nervous wreck this entire pregnancy, but the doctors tell me that after you see that heartbeat, there is only a 3% chance of something going wrong. As devestating as that miscarriage was, I would not be blessed with this very special baby girl, "Ella", who will be arriving this September. Everything happens for a reason. Believe in nature and fate... Everything will work out for you. Stay strong. xoxo ~Kelly from Connecticut, 35 years old
After so much of patience i heard that i am pregnant. Yesterday i had completed 8 weeks. The heartbeat was heard in the 6th week, then they confirmed it by measuring the heartbeat as 152beats in the 7th week. But to my utter dissappointment and shock i was told that today at 8 weeks and 1 day that the heartbeat is not seen!! My doc has called me for a repeat scan on Monday i.e after 2 days. God knows what is destined!!
You'r awesome. Thanks for the great words and good luck :)
Well, I just came back from my doctor and I am 8 weeks and a day today. Ultrasound did not show a fetus, nor was there a heartbeat. An hour before I was to be seen by my doctor, I was spotting just a bit. First, I want to say I was scheduled for surgery 7/25/12 to remove my fallopian tubes because I had surgery last October, and when the dye test was done, I did not pass, so my gyno had referred me to a fertility doctor who insisted that I would need invitro treatment and that my tubes needed to be removed. Well, I found out I was pregnant 7/05/12, and now this. I spoke to my huband soon after and he was like, I am convinced you are fine, and my best friend prayed with me. For me, this is heartbreaking, but yet still a part of me feel like my husband and my best friend feel, that this child is ours, and God will see us through. Thanks for your story, as it does give me more hope.
Thank you for your comments.
I am 36. In my 8 weeks my doctor found no heartbeat. Told me that the age of my baby was 9 weeks and 2 days! My d/c is scheduled for tomorrow. I will request another u.s before the surgery. I have no one to talk to.
My story is a little different but kind of the same...
I went in for a scan at around 9weeks on 10/11/12... but my doctor was unable to locate the yolk sac, fetus or a heartbeat... my HCG was around 43,000 and holding steady however so she scheduled me for another u/s 10/17/12... I couldn't wait though and I was scared she wouldn't be able to find it again so I went to my local ER and explained my situation.  They did a scan for me and DID locate the fetus and the yolk sac.  They measured 12mm, making me only about 8 weeks.. but there still was no heartbeat and no movement...

I have refused to do a D&C or take any sort of medication.  Like most of you, I still feel pregnant and have had absolutely no bleeding or cramping of any kind, I still feel like there's a chance for this little one... After all, they couldn't find it and then 5 days later, it appeared in it's gestational sac, just like that!  If they had found it before and there was no heartbeat, I might not be so optimistic but now I feel like their dates are way off, and so are mine... after all, there was no place for this little one to hide being as big as it was... even my doctor admits she should have saw SOMETHING but she didn't, so I'm not giving up until I miscarry this child on my own or I prove my doctors wrong!

I have faith that my little one will be moving and I will hear a heartbeat... because another thing, although they say there is no heartbeat, I've watched my scan videos over and over again and in the center of my little one, something is flickering... maybe she didn't think to check for it because my little one wasn't swimming around, but I see hope in this one yet.  I have asked for another u/s and will be receiving it 10/24/12
i hope you will come back to us and write your findings.  my friend is in the same position as you and she's waiting for her ultra sound. she's on pins and needles and hopes for an answer on Thursday.it's her first child and she is 33.    we think the doctors have miscalculated the babies age but she too had no heartbeat.  thanks.
Sorry about ur loss the same thing happened to me in 2009 it's hard but it will get better if u need to talk I'm er
Hi m 7 week and 5 day pregnrnt but today wen I had ma ultrasoun done doc dint fynd heartbeat of my baby so m vry nervous pls suggest me wat I shud do... m all broked....
WOW WHT A BEAUTIFUL REPLY M SO TOUCHD......even i m 5 weeks 4days  pregnant n i am unable to see my fetal heartbeat....i was very upset but the doctr told me to wait for 2 more wks...lets se wht god has kept for me......
Hiya. The exact same thing happened to me :-( a hb shows up at 6 weeks so it's pretty safe to assume they are right. If you dnt m/s by the date given I would ask for another scan before taking the meds for your own peace of mind. But don't keep your hopes up Hun :-(
Take care x
They told me that same thing when I was pregnant and now my daughter is 17 months old.  Doctors do not know everything, only you know your body.  Let your unborn baby grow, fetus grow at different stages.
Do not abort, baby grows at different rates.  Wait a couple more weeks.
Hi vijay,

i am facing same problem can you tell me you have found the cause of this.

regards
neha
I had my last two miscarriages in Sept'13 (7weeks) & Feb'14 (8weeks) due to natural bled. I'm 34yrs old now and found out I'm pregnant again in July'14 which is immediately after our prayer during St. Anne's Feast day here.

Myself and my husband really engross into the excitement and happiness after seeing this new hope despite the phobia we went through earlier.
My LMP was on 3/7/14. Went for ultrasound when my 6 weeks pregnant, follow by weekly scan and with the Proluton jab every week to avoid the risk of spotting/ bleeding.

Everything seems going smooth.. On my 8 weeks pregnant the O & G started concern about the size of my fetal pole (only 3.4mm) - slow grow, which was 2.5 weeks behind the gestational age although the gestational sac was still normal 22mm. And we can only see the heartbeat motion flickering through transvaginal ultrasound, but no audible heartbeat can be detected. We was told that the fetus is at the right place, so not to worry.

Last Friday 5/9/14 during my 9 weeks pregnant, the fetus pole suddenly a bit difficult to see clearly through the transvaginal ultrasound and I even have to slightly lift up my waist in order for my little fetus appears there. But this time no heartbeat motion can see at all (gestational sac 29.5mm, but doctor doesn't bother to measure at the fetal pole at this time). Furthermore, without further attempt on the scan, weird thing was the O & G already asked me to dress up.
We was freaked out by the news that the fetus doesn't look good pretty slow grow and no heartbeat, we should prepare for the bad outcome now. The O & G sounds hopeless and he arranged the next scan for us on 10/9/14 (Wed). Which mean if tomorrow we can't see any heartbeat, he'll suggest us for D & C.
I was emotionally and physically affected after this news. Always shed tears and touch on my belly kept praying only. I know I have to remain faith in God and understand that everything happens for a reason. From what we believe is this pregnancy, precious gift is given by God and God won't simply take it away from us. But this is the most cruel challenge we are facing now, the waiting period really emotional torturing. We don't wish to end this pregnancy please..

Appreciate your prayer.. Millions of thanks.

Warm Regards,
Faith
Im so sorry for your loss :( i lost my first baby at around 6 weeks about 7 or 8 months ago. It was awful. It happened at home and i saw everything.. i burried it because i didnt want to flush the poor thing like a dead fish :( thinking about it now, it was for the best. The guy wanted nothing to do with me and had a lot of history of birth defects in his family. Also, that same month i met my bf Rob. He helped me get through it and has just been so awesome (: we have our ups and downs of course but who doesnt ? I am now 9 weeks and 2 days pregnant with our baby and we had our first ultrasound yesterday and we saw our babys heartbeat and everything looks good and normal. Im so happy that our baby is healthy(: i feel like this is what was meant to happen. I'll never truly get over the loss of my first baby but i know that everything happens for a reason. I am blessed with a good man, a healthy baby, and supoortive family and friends. <3 good luck to you and every one else who commented on here.
Viewing 201-215 comments: