Pregnancy 18-24 Community
A little clear liquid appears when I sqeeze my nipples!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

When I squeeze my nipples a little clear liquid appears, not much though but what does that mean!? I am so confused because I am not pregnant as far as I know. My period is  due in a week, i took a test it says negative. Is it too soon, does moisture come out of your nipples when your not pregnant?
I  have heard of liquid coming out the nipples of non pregnant women its called nipple discharge. I looked it up online and this is what I found I hope it helps.

Nipple discharge, it's called.

Unexpected nipple discharge can be worrisome, but it doesn't often indicate a serious underlying disease. Here's a look at common triggers of nipple discharge.

Because your breast is a gland, your nipples may occasionally secrete fluids, even if you've never been pregnant. Cancer is rarely the underlying cause, but other conditions that require treatment may be. To find the cause, you'll need to see your doctor.
What is nipple discharge?

Unless you're lactating, fluid seeping out of your nipple is referred to as nipple discharge. Non-milk discharge comes out of your breasts through the same nipple openings that carry milk. On each of your nipples is a cluster of about ten of these openings.

One or both breasts may produce a nipple discharge, either spontaneously or when you squeeze your nipples or breasts. A nipple discharge may look milky, or it may be yellow, green, brown or bloody. The consistency of nipple discharge varies from thick and sticky to thin and watery.

Your chances of having nipple discharge increase as you get older and with the number of pregnancies you've had.
Your doctor's assessment

When you go to a doctor to have nipple discharge checked out, you'll need to give a detailed description of what's going on. Specifically:

* What color is the discharge?
* How much discharge is there?
* Does it happen in one or both breasts?
* Does the discharge appear to come from one opening in your nipple or multiple openings?
* Is the discharge spontaneous, or does it happen only when you squeeze your nipple?
* Do you have any other signs and symptoms, such as fever, redness, pain in the breast, headaches or vision changes?
* Have you recently experienced an injury to the chest?
* What medications do you take?
You should definitely see your doc about that. It could just be that you have elevated levels of prolactin, but better to err on the side of caution!
Thanks for your advice but since my last post something weird happened. We are not trying to conceive but we got a little carried away right in the time i was ovulating and they say the sperm can stay there fro days, so I'm thinking if an egg is there to be fertilized it will be right? Anyhoo i started feeling bloated and irritable my breasts were killing me so i started to think I'm pregnant, I mean i have to be. Then on Wednesday i got into an argument with a friend and in th middle of it i just felt a sharp pain then i started cramping and when i got home i was spotting then later on early the next morning i was having heavy cramping and a little clotting but later on in the day no more cramping and now it just brown spotting. Could it be the stressful situation that i was in that cause a miscarriage? because this is not a usual period for me my period is not due until Monday.
ok im 12 and i have a clear liquid coming out of my nipple im so scared i dont know what to do
You are 12?  Do you have a parent you could talk to?  Ask your school counsler or school nurse.  They can help you with questions about your body.

it is probably just your body going through its changes, but you should speak to someone who can tell you all about it.  You will feel much better.
I was the same age when it happened to me my mom took me to the doctor and its nothin ur body is just about to go through the change honey that's all the only time u should be worried is if u have colored liquid comin out as long as its clear ur good I'm 27 now and I still have clear liquid comin but only when its that time of the month
Im 19 years old had sex twice without a condom and he left it in Im suppose to start my period today but havent. I have clear discharge from my nipple,hungry,tired and soar nipples thin clear/white discharge,moody could I be pregnant?
Take a pregnancy test. All of your symptoms can also be due to your impending period. Some women have a discharge when its that time of the month. If you don't get your period soon, and a pregnancy test is neg see your doctor
I had sex april 14th and my period haven't came yet I'm moody,  tired & my breast hurt
Ive been having the same symptoms your having, did you figure out what was the matter?
I am 17, have had implant in for almost 3 years now, due out in august, noticed today that I have green watery discharge coming from my right nipple? Never happened before, never been pregnant.

Any help?
I took plan b on june 12 two days after my last period, and 5 days later after taking the pill i got three days of heavy bleeding. Ive been having cramps, fatigue, and tenderness of breasts, every symptom of the pill my period should come on july 4th but my period is always irregular..do you guys think im pregnant?
That's does happen to me like yesterday I had a clear whitish liquid in one of my breast but I'm bloated the side of my stomach hurts and my lower back and the back of my back hurt I don't know what to think and I does have crampin sometimes can someone help
I took plan b 3 days ago and now fluid coming out my breast can plan b make that happen
you should see ur doctor or take a pregnancy test
i squeezed my breast nd saw whitish fluid during my period....
pls help me out cause am so worried and confused....am 17
I'm 17.would be 18 in 2 weeks.I have clear liquid coming out of my nipple too.just the right one.and I don't notice till I see it on my clothes.it just happens.I don't know if its milk or whatever.HELP
i had protected sex didnt have my regular period but had one the next month around the time i usually do and now waiting for my period this month that started on the 20th last month i had seen clear stuff come out my nipple. im 16
Ok im 24 yrs old and I have a question....When My last cycle came it was not normal I spotted for 3 days and then it left it usually stays for 5 days now when i squeeze my breast a clear liquid comes out and I have serious heartburn could I be pregnant???
Little concern no period three months,nausea clear liquid running down leg,stomach bloated. Think I'm going crazy 49yrs old tubes tide 21yrs ago.
I have liquid coming out my nipples I'm 24years I have a son he's about to turn one tomorrow but I have the IUD me and my husband don't use codoms cause of it I took a test it was negative but thts when i was pregant with my son I didn't have any thing no morning sickness no nothing can some plz tell me I had my period last month I'm scared I'm not ready do other one still in college
I had clear liquid coming out my breast at ten years old so I tookna pregnancy test it said im pregnant so we went to the doctor and it was true
u were PREGNANT?? did u have "it"? and did u deliver it?
Im 13 and I havent gotten my period yet and a clear liquid is coming out of my nipples. WHY???