Pregnancy 18-24 Community
A little more advice for me....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

A little more advice for me....

Okay so i think that most of you know me by now that i am one of those people who want to be prepared. But at the sametime im a little lazy and dont wanna spend all the time in the world looking this up online when i can ask some professional baby makers...lol. I wondering what kind of things you are going to need to pack for when you go into delivery. I wanna be prepared cause honestly im a little afraid of that day, cause im scared i might be doing it alone. And i wanna be prepared. So come on ladies give me some advice...i love hearing what everyone brought when they delieverd. Thanks
A pillow, a blanket, chap stick (your lips get strangely chapped during delivery), something to read, soothing cds, camera, going home outfit (might want to pick something that you fit into at about 5 months pregnant), going home outfit for baby and an outfit for pictures if you choose to get them in the hospital, slippers and socks, snacks (I hated hospital food), nursing bra and pads, blanket for baby, night gown or robe or both, hygiene products, car seat, pacifiers if you plan to use them.

Anything else they should provide for you. I know that when I went to the hospital I backed like I was going out of town for a week and brought everything I could fit into my bag (wasn't backed because she came early) and ended up not really using anything.
well lol both my other times my bag was even packed lol so I had to send my hubby home after the baby was born.  Ahaha

But you'll need

toothebrush
toothpaste
hair brush
Makeup (if you wear it)
camera (with charged or new batteries)
slippers
socks
oufit (from like when you were 5/6 months prego)
Chapstick
Robe/nightgown
nursing bra
Nursing pads!

Really anything you'd pack to go to a hotel for  a night, and for nursing!  

For the Baby!

car seat
diapers
wipes
undershirt
booties/hat
homecoming outfit for baby
two blankets
butt cream

They pretty much just pack a bag for baby like a day your going out of town, even though you'll use all their stuff!
along with all that...i heard ear plugs and an eye mask