Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Am I Pregnant?!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Am I Pregnant?!

I really need help. My last period was July 19th and I have not had my period yet this month. I am 11 days late. I have not spotted or have any discharge. But I do have fatigue, nausea, and I'm bloated, I have a runny nose sometimes, heartburn, I gained some weight , and i have cramps every now and then .But I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative.  I don't know what's going on. Or if it's to early to test or my HCG level is low or I'm just not pregnant.  What do you all think? I'm so confused...
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
The symptoms don't mean anything when determining pregnancy......try waiting a few more days and test again...if you still get a negative maybe head to The doctor for a blood test. Good luck
Blank
Thanks, I just never been this late on my period. But then my test came out negative.  . Ill just wait a few more days.
Blank
Hi Sammy, I experienced the similar thing last month. My periods were 10 days over and it was the first time that they were over. Sometimes when we stress about them then that delays our period too. Check another week or so and then head to a doctors. Ta :)
Blank
Hey sammy my last period was also 19 july i was 4 days late went doc and did a test ot came out positive. I suggest u speak to your doctor and mb get a blood tests. Xo good luck :-)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...