Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Anxious.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Anxious.

Still haven't found out if I'm pregnant or not for sure yet. I'm just around 4weeks5days along if I am actually pregnant. With 3 negative hpts.
I'm becoming so anxious and I feel as though I could go crazy.
I want so badly for baby to be there. Today I didn't have any symptoms at all
Besides bloating. But that hasn't gone away since I realized I could be pregnant.
The tightening lessens during the day, but I'm in classes so I'm always walking,
But then when I start to relax after a long day it gets tighter, and hard.
Not to mention I'm so gassy. (TMI I know.. haha) I've never been this way, but I find myself
Randomly burping at times as well. I've also been having frequent heartburn. Is that normal this early? I've literally never had heartburn until now. Not to mention I'll wake up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat from random hot flashes.
I just want so badly to have confirmed if baby is in there or not.. I know it takes time, and I have to be patient, I'm just so anxious!
I would love to hear if anyone has had these symptoms early in their pregnancy. It would ease my heart, I think.
If you have had 3 negative hpts then your most llikely not pregnant. First symptom is a missed period and sometimes women can start getting morning sickness at 4 weeks. ( i did ).
About 2 weeks ago I took like 4 hpts and all negative so I went to the doc to find out why I didn't have my period and why I'm having And in my side. They said it was probably just me ovulateinga they gave me a pregnancy test just in case and it was positive. I took 3 more when I got home and all positive I am 7 weeks and 4 days. Long story short maybe wait a few more weeks  or go for a blood test.
I didn't have any symptoms until 8 weeks... And all those are also signs of your up coming period. You're also stressing yourself which makes for a late period too. So just chill out for a while. And good luck.
Okay I'm 18 yrs old, me and my boyfriend had sex about 10 days all the way up until my period, protected of course, right after my period about five days I had light pinkish discharge, then every night after that I felt really nauseous and cramping really bad, then the headaches came, and burping, I started to get real constipated, the nausea went away after a week but sometimes when I lay down I have to burp which turns into slight throw up in my mouth, I've been really gassy lately this has never happened to me before, and I also wake up in the middle of the night really hot, I took a hpt I got a bfn what could this be .. please help