Pregnancy 18-24 Community
August Mommies

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

August Mommies

How you feeling? Feeling baby yet? Girl or boy? May be a little to early. And did you get the downs test? How far along are you?

I feel good. Still sleep like crap at night except at my mom's and on my couch. Been feeling baby since 15+3. But some days not at all or only once. I'm now 16w. My next appointment for ultrasound is March 21 to find out gender. Can't wait!! I did not get the downs test due to all the fake positives. And my first daughter's test came back positive so went to the cities for further testing. The stress is not worth a fake positive..
I'm 15 weeks and 3 days, due august 19th. Don't know the sex yet but can't wait to be able to tell my two year old if he's gonna have a brother or sister! No test yet, I just switched obs. Going back to the one I had with my son so I see her Tuesday. The other one I was seeing wasn't doing anything. No ultrasounds or any test.
I'm due aug. 27th right now, but that may change at my first ultrasound on the 5th! I can't wait! I'm not doing the downs test because I've heard there are a lot of false positives and id love and keep my baby no matter what so it doesn't matter to me lol. (Not saying you wouldn't love yours too, but you know what I mean lol) right now I'm an estimated 14wks :)
Aug.2 is my due date! 17wks+4days. I have felt the baby move! Its a GIRL!! Lol she moves like crazy!! I love it..this pregnancy has been hard too many trips to the er but shes healthy havent gotten results on the test back well i havtn been told anything yet..
This will b my first child. I am about 14 weeks nd 5 days. Due date is August 24th!  First ultrasound on March 12th. I dont want to find out what im having. its gonna be a surprise!
How come so many trips to er? Well congrats to all
I'm  16+ 5 feeling pretty miserable. I have intense morning sickness (I'm positive it was  a man that named it morning sickness, its not just morning, its all day and night) Don't know the gender, I go back to my obgyn on Monday and then to schedule an anatomy scan to figure out the gender. I want to find out so bad so that I can start thinking 'him' or 'her' and not just 'it' or 'baby' I'm not going to do an amnio even if they ask me. It wouldn't change my opinion on this little one at all. And I don't like the odds that are involved with testing.
My question for you ladies, have you thought about labor yet? Are you going to get an epidural? I want to try and go as natural as possible but my opinion might change later on down the road.
Same here im opened minded though..alot of trips to the er cause of bleeding twice then severe mornin sickness cause of throwing up blood and then i had fell down
Im 17weeks 1day due August 8th with our first, and we arent finding out the gender :) we had the downs test and our results came back perfect, bub is healthy, and definately daddies boy or girl, because whenever he comes near my belly bub goes for gold in there! The kicks are so amazing :). Ive had it pretty easy with my pregnancy, had a little morning sickness and feel off every now and then, but feeling great right now :) hoping it lasts, and hoping it gets better for you guys if you are still suffering :/ theres nothing worse than feeling crap when you have a miracle growing inside you.
Im 17w 5d due aug 3 .. Tech said looks like a boy but will know for sure march 19 . I did the down test and results came back perfectly fine !! Doc said im pretty much animic and im now able to keep the iron down .. If not ill propably have to have blood transfusion "hell to the no" lol ..
Im 17w 6d due august 2nd :-)  didnt do the downs test I feel the baby a little bit but have a hard time telling if its the baby or not because it is such light touching I cant wait till I can feel baby more. Idk if its a boy or girl but cant wait to find out we have our gender scan sched for march 11 ill be 19w 3d:-)
I'm due august 7th and the guy said he thinks I'm having a boy, will find out for sure march 30 :) and I don't know if I've felt the baby yet :$ how do you know ? Lol I feel fine except for huge mood swings and kinda grumpy a lot
Could feel like popcorn popping or a little jab or flutter..
I'm due august 27 so I'm 14 weeks and yes I can feel movement at night when I'm laying down and I go wednsday for a sex scan hoping for another girl but will be just as happy with a boy. I'm having a normal pregnancy and so excited about having another baby but I keep getting strange looks from people bc I'm 18 and pregnant with my second child.
I'm 17 weeks today due August 8. I feel pretty good just tired after working 8 hours a day 5 days a week. I'm usually always hungry too ha. I don't think I've felt the baby move just pains in my lower abdomen. Haven't had any tests yet and I also find out the gender on the 12th of march. For some reason I have this feeling it's gonna be a girl but we'll see. I can't wait!
Im 15w5d. Due august 17th. Cant wait to find out the gender!!! I go to ob march 6th to schedule appt for ultrasound. I havent felt baby move yet. Hope i do soon! :) feeling great!!!
Im the same as Vivi. Im 17+5 weeks and mine is a girl! :) Bt it is getting confirmed on march 22. Im a ftm and baby has been moving since 13 weeks. She's a lot more crazy now! Lol. I love her soooo much already :) can't wait to meet her!
due August 3rd I'm 17w4d feeling a lot of movement did 3d gender I'm havin a boy next appointment march 20th still sleep all day not much at night and eatin a lot thru the day and nappin but generally feel well
and yes I did.downs test everything negative
I'm 18 weeks today and due August 1st with our first! Don't know what we are going to have yet, wont get to know until 22 weeks..