Pregnancy 18-24 Community
BAD cough & cold at 35 weeks pregnant! help!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

BAD cough & cold at 35 weeks pregnant! help!

help me some one please! im 35 weeks pregnant today and feel like i been smashed about in the back & front ribs! and my belly is tender where im coughing so much! i even thru up last nite due to to much **** on my chest! its hurtinf me that much where im scared to cough! also sounds terrible but peeing meself cos of the constant coughing! its getting me down now! feels like it could bring on labour but not sure?? can anyone advise me on what to do? dont know if to get checked up or what???? please help?? thank you...paula
Tags: coughing!
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
202436_tn?1326477933
You may probably need an antibiotic.  I've recently had an upper respiratory infection and my doc immediately gave me a Z-Pack (azythromycin)  and it's helping.  I still have coughing just not NEARLY as bad as I did.   I spent many nights awake becuase of either my sinuses being so friggin clogged I couldn't breath or I was coughing myself silly.  My insides hurt like crazy and I've peed myself so bad I got into the habit of just wearing a heavy flow pad to bed.  Now that I've done the Z-pack I feel better...still not tip top but a far cry from where I was.  I would definately see your OBGYN. It would really suck going into labor feeling miserable already.
Blank
363110_tn?1340924019
I doubt it can bring on labor... it looks like I'm getting over my upper resp. cold without meds, thankfully! I think I managed to get by without getting a full blown Infection. I was given Amoxycillin last time and it worked!

That's another med to try, but personally I LOVE zpacks, they're so quick. (zithromax is the name of the med I think) and yes it's azythromycin ... i think also. :)

Good luck adn I'm sorry you feel lousy
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank