Pregnancy 18-24 Community
BBT Question

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

BBT Question

Does anyone know what your BBt temp should be, or around in early pregnancy?  5dpo my temp was 97.79, and 9 dpo it is 98.32. It rose quite a bit.  Noremall I am around 97.6 or 7ish. Does it usually rise before your AF? I am not due for my AF until the 23rd.
After o, it usually gradually goes up for a few days, then stays elevated until you get AF...or if you're pregnant, you'll continue to have high temps. There's no "normal" before and after o temperature, as it varies from woman to woman. Are you using fertility friend? Do you have a coverline?
I have just started charting a little. I started 5dpo. I really have no coverline yet. I have just starting hearing about charting your BBT. It has been 2 months since i miscarried, and i am trying to get PG right away. It was the hardest thing to go thru. So i want to chart exactly when I O. It seems my cycle varies from 25, 26, 27 and 28 days. I compared the past 2 AF's, and found that my periods were 25 days apart, and according to the O calc on Webmd.com, it says i was O'ing on 12/7. Had intercourse 3 days in a row prior to that. I def do not want to get hopes up. I took a HPT test today, and (-). I mean, it still could be very early, i am only 10dpo. I really have no symptoms, except light cramping here and there, Oh, had really sharp pains in lower abdomen the other day, lasted about 5 minutes, my nips are a little sensitive, and i washed my hair last night, and this morning it felt SO greasy, what is that about?  Other than that nothing. My last PG, i only felt really string menstrual cramps 4 days before my AF.
Hi there i have been charting since my mc in sept,your cycle will be out of wack for a while,i start charting from beginning of period,you dont need to though,but its easy for me to work them out,whilst most womens temps are different you ideally want a temp 98,up wards,constant if you get 18 days past ov good possibility of pregnancy,i have pasted this so you can look at my chart,i use ovusoft its really good.ideally you need a coverline,if you are charting on pen and paper,try ovusoft or fertility friend gives you a free chart,then add your data each day,it will draw coverline for you,remember though temp same time every morning,dont get out of bed,i keep mine under pillow,good luck..

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1d61c2

hope it helps..
Thank you. I have been taking my temp the same time the past week. I will def keep track once my period begins in a week...if it begins. I hope not ;)   Im sorry to sound like a dork, but can you explain your chart a little. It seems you got your Af on the 27th, i got mine on the 26th. The temp drop today, does that mean you got your af?
i did start period on the 27th nov,and o'ed on cycle day 16..
Hey if you mean nov chart,i had that high temp sunday,16th dec,went out sat way toooooo much to drink.and took temp at 10am instead of 6am..... i have a 13 day lutheal phase as you can see oct chart.13 days from o got af,  i o'ed on the cycle day 16, this month  .af should be here xmas day,but she not coming,you will get a drop in temp day before you are due af,my charts always have fallback shift,which is normal.between 2-8 days,if that makes any sence took me a while,the confushion,god we only want a baby why is it so difficult...and you dont sound like a dork..as long as your temps after o stay above coverline,you can be assured you did o..i normally have fall back day 2 and 6.
I hear ya, why is having a baby so difficult? My co-workers daughter got PG her first time trying. Why couldnt we have that luck. But everything happens for a reason, ya know. Its hard for me because My best friend is preggo, she actually got pregnant one week before I did, then my other friend is PG, my sister in law is PG, and my hubby's cousin is PG. Of course I miscarried. That just sucked. Now i am in constant reminder of my m/c because everyone around me is pg. Its hard to move on when your friends are pg. oh, well, i hope my time will come soon. Wouldnt it be nice if we found out we were pg right before xmas, what a great gift.  LOL. I too, am due for Af this weekend before xmas. Saturday I think. I wish you luck. BABY DUST!!!!
And to you girl,and yes what a fabulous xmas present,keep positive it will happen,we deserve it.sending you loads BABY DUST TOO !!!
Thank you!  Have a great holiday, and lets keep each other posted. It was nice talking to you.
And you mate,will definately keep you posted.have a good xmas.and i hope we dont get af...