Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Belly touchers

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Belly touchers

Why do people, complete strangers, think its ok to touch my a preggos woman belly? My stomach was not community property before and it still isnt. Have any of you ever given a smart remark to someone that takes it upon themselves to feel you up?
when it gets to this point with me, i'm going to slap people's hands away. but then again i am a very rude person lol
i have zero social etiquette haha nd i will say and do whatever i want
Their just amazed at the life inside u. I was very uncomfortable with my first but with this one I dont mind so much. As long as they are not weirdos I usually let them. I guess they just hope to feel a kick lol. But if u don't like being touched u could just say no :-)
They dont even give me a chance to say no.Ill just be in line and feel a hand on my belly. Who told them that was ok? I think I am going to get a T shirt made lol.
Ha ha.. that's the weird one's lol
I want a t shirt if you make one!  It bothers me too!
Lol ok...the t shirt might say if you touch my belly without permission i will scream rape.
I am not nice at all. If they reach over and rub my belly I reach over and rub theirs. When they ask me why I'm doing it I tell them I like being petted abt as much as you. Stop touching me!!! or my fav is when they ask why I'm doing it, and I respond ' I'm feelin YOUR baby' they respond 'I'm not pregnant!' So I mess with em and say 'neither am I!!!' It's So hard to keep a straight face oh but their face is priceless!!!
LMAO im so stealing those.
I don't mind.  I think people are just curious.
I liked kimejos reply haha if you don't mind I'll be using that haha
Lol I want a T-Shirt too! And when they still continue to do It, I'm sooo gonna rub other people's bellies when they rub mine, that's too funny! I work at Walmart so I'm constantly gettin' my belly rubbed whether It's from people I work with or customers! It gets really annoying. I even have people baby talk and make funny faces at my belly! I don't know what goes on In people's heads thinkin' It's okay to touch a pregnant stranger's belly. =-/
I haven't had a stranger touch my belly but family, friends, and coworkers I have. I don't mind. I like my belly rubbed. Idk how I would feel about a stranger touching me though.
I wait tables and I have had my customers rub my belly. AWKWARD.
That is kinda awkward.
The one Person I absolutely LOVE rubbing my bump is my partner. Its the cutest thing in the world and it makes me love him even more! His mood changes when he is rubbing my belly. And he also speaks Spanish to our little girl. I still wonder what he's saying though lol.
For some odd reason daddy is the only one that approaches my belly with caution lol
I fight with my family about touching my belly when it comes to strangers i put there hand on they stomach. Im extremely rude and always look mean so idek why they bother. The only person i allow to touch me is the father because he has a bond with his baby girl... more than i do=/
While I was pregnant with my daughter, I was holding a small meeting on the salesfloor with my team on a busy day. A guest came up to us, pushed right through the sales team, and stuck her hand on my belly while I was right in the middle of a sentence! So I reached over and started rubbing and caressing her belly too. She screamed "what are you doing? You can't just cone touch me!" and I told her "and you can't just touch me. I will not remove my hand until you remove yours." she got all mad and tried to complain to my boss, but he was doubled over from laughing so hard, and I don't think he heard her lol!

I am a very private person, so it has always upset me when people touch me without permission. I really had to learn to asset myself after my daughter was born. She was really tiny, and people would come up to me and try to take her from my arms and hold her. They would say "is that a doll or a real baby? Oh it's a baby, let me hold her!" and I would have to say, "No, you cannot hold my child, I don't know you"! The nerve of some people
do you mean strangers in the street i dont think i will be able to react that will chock  me lol
I'm just now getting to this point...even when my friends were pregnant i didn't feel their bellies unless they told me to bc the baby was kicking or something, I've just never found that ok...and now people are always touching my belly and it aggrivates me so much! I'm not a touchy person and barely even give hugs so when people stick their hand UP MY SHIRT to feel my belly i trip lol
It creeps my husband out when he feels the baby move, so he doesn't rub my belly. A lot of my students do, but since part of my classes deals with prenatal development, I always assume it's because I piqued their interest first. As long as they ask, it doesn't bug me.