Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Bleeding 7 weeks pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Bleeding 7 weeks pregnant

Hi there, i'm nearly 7 weeks pregnant with my 3 child. On monday i went to the doctor as i had felt some movement like little flutters and was sure it was movement. The doctor said i may be further on than expected or i could be carrying twins. However on Tuesday night i went to the toilet and discovered i was bleeding it was more than spottin more like a period. I also had light stomach cramps but i had them all through my pregnancy anyway so never noticed them as much. I went to doctor yesterday and she put me up for a scan tommorrow morning to see if everything will be ok. Last night i saw small blood clotting in toilet but i usual get that when i get period soi am so confued. My partner and i are so worried. Can someone please give me there intake on this? Comments Please.... Many thanks for listening xx
some woman bleed and have healthy babies my mum blead every month when she was pregnant she thought she was still having her periods it was that heavy but i was fine a little early and small but ok good luck tomorrow in your scan
I have this too , im so scared

I saw babys heatbeat it was 116bpm

And my levels hgc is 3320 7weeks

I started with just when wiping, old blood, then blood turned to pink when wiped,

I put pad on to keep an eye on bleed and just old brown blood

I have to have u/s on 4th august

Ive had bleed now for 5days

and it to started after sex.....No cramps but killer back-ache

I am so scard, as the last couple of days my bb are not sore anymore, as b4 i couldnt touch, im scared there stopped hurting cause im no longer pregnant,

My progesterone is 27.2

If any one can help me with ANY answers please email me

Just to ease my mined.

graham.***@****
OhhMyGoshh This Is Happening To Me Too. Do Yall Know What Is Wrong?
Well I am going through the same situation. It started out as what seemed to be old blood. I was then put on bed rest. Now recently I started bleeding like if I had my period but there was hardly any blood on my pad. I did go in for my 7 week ultrasound yesterday and the doctor said just to be in bed rest. They did say that as long as I don't fill a pad in 2 hours that I should be fine. Hope this info. was helpful.
Hi everyone
im new to this whole pregnancy thing, but i am about 6 1/2 weeks pregnant. i took 2 pregnancy test after my period was late to make sure that i was & both came back positive. but now since im in the middle of week 6 i just started to feel period cramps and now im bleeding like a nmormal period. i am sooo scared, i have no idea what to do, can someone please help me if possibe, i would really appreciate any advice that is given
this post was from 2008