Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Brown and clumpy discharge that lasted about more than a week.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

2 weeks ago, my boyfriend and i were being intimate by mutual masturbation (i hand job him while he rubs me down there). he had a flavored condom on because i also gave him oral and he ejaculated inside the condom. After he cummed he still had the condom on and kept on rubbing me down there and the he went alittle over me to give a little kiss and went back. then we decided to remove the condom, he removed it with his left hand and continue to rub me with his right hand. a week after this i began to experiance brown discharge and then blood spotting and then suddenly it became really clumpy. it lasted a whole week and now it is lessening to just a little bit of brown discharge. i am supposed to get my period this week. am i possibly pregnant? i really hope not because i am super paranoid about it. please answer....
there's no possible way.
Not from that
there's no possible way.
but what about the brown discharge and red spotting? I thought it might be some infection so i was prescribed to this medication that helps for yeast infections but it did nothing to help the situation it seems.
It's most likely ur peroid is about to start. I would get that a couple days before my peroid would make Its grand appearance
reason i ask is because this has never happened to me and i was very concerned. i tend to have irregular periods but this is the most irregular thing that has occurred to me. and is it normal that it comes in weird different shades of brown? it goes from dark almost black looking to a gooey looking brown. it's really weird to me.  
this has lasted about a week and couple days
I like your answer but people keep telling me that there is still a chance and it bothers me. but for sure u think i'll be ok?
Its been weeks now and still no period...
U cant get pregnant from fingering if your that worried about it go to the doctor. You should be more careful sounds like you too young to have kids.good luck