Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Brown and clumpy discharge that lasted about more than a week.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Brown and clumpy discharge that lasted about more than a week.

2 weeks ago, my boyfriend and i were being intimate by mutual masturbation (i hand job him while he rubs me down there). he had a flavored condom on because i also gave him oral and he ejaculated inside the condom. After he cummed he still had the condom on and kept on rubbing me down there and the he went alittle over me to give a little kiss and went back. then we decided to remove the condom, he removed it with his left hand and continue to rub me with his right hand. a week after this i began to experiance brown discharge and then blood spotting and then suddenly it became really clumpy. it lasted a whole week and now it is lessening to just a little bit of brown discharge. i am supposed to get my period this week. am i possibly pregnant? i really hope not because i am super paranoid about it. please answer....
Blank
1926656_tn?1334973801
there's no possible way.
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Not from that
Blank
1926656_tn?1334973801
there's no possible way.
Blank
but what about the brown discharge and red spotting? I thought it might be some infection so i was prescribed to this medication that helps for yeast infections but it did nothing to help the situation it seems.
Blank
1923882_tn?1352253706
It's most likely ur peroid is about to start. I would get that a couple days before my peroid would make Its grand appearance
Blank
reason i ask is because this has never happened to me and i was very concerned. i tend to have irregular periods but this is the most irregular thing that has occurred to me. and is it normal that it comes in weird different shades of brown? it goes from dark almost black looking to a gooey looking brown. it's really weird to me.  
Blank
this has lasted about a week and couple days
Blank
I like your answer but people keep telling me that there is still a chance and it bothers me. but for sure u think i'll be ok?
Blank
Its been weeks now and still no period...
Blank
U cant get pregnant from fingering if your that worried about it go to the doctor. You should be more careful sounds like you too young to have kids.good luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...