Pregnancy 18-24 Community
CAN YOU NOT HAVE BREAST SORENESS AND BE PREGNANT?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Hey!!!!!

LMP was March 4 and it lasted 2 days, I am pretty sure I :O: around the 18 or 19 th I did have alot of the CM and I know just because I had the cm does not mean I :O: but I am pretty sure I did. lol I did use a OPK kit last month and I caught my surge on the way up and DH and I bedded. This month is diffrent I do not have sore or even tender breast at all ! Normally after :O: I get really bad sore heavy breast just a couple of days after O and  before my period this month & there is  nothing. I do have nausea and I have thrown up a couple of times. I had alot of White discharge for the past two days and there was alotttt and thick TMI. I did do one OPK yesterday to make sure :O: was not late and it was negative. I am not sure what to think every month I get sore breast really bad can anyone relate?
Hello, I am just about 15 weeks pregnant and I have had no breast soreness or tenderness or growth at all throughout my pregnancy. Now, I never got breast soreness before my AF so it could just be me. Im not sure, I'm actually a little concerned that I haven't felt anything in my breast but, I guess i'm lucky.
I noticed that the month I got my BFP my breasts did not get sore the way the did before AF.  Hope this means the same for you.
Thanks Ladies I pray that it is a great sign! I am cramping but it is dull annoying cramps, I only had a little bit of discharge earlier today . When I found out I was pregnant with my son I was 5 weeks and I tested 1 day or 2 days before AF lol and the reason I tested was because my breasts were super sore. He just tuned 5 tue so I am hoping this is it.
Anyone else?
OK, WHEEE I am cramping so I went and tinkled and I had alot of thick discharge again, it happens when I tinkle it seems and there is alot I already had CM this month so I am confused, and I am so nauseaous.... still no sore breast
If you ovulated around the 19th then the baby most likely wouldn't have even implanted yet and you wouldn't be experiencing symptoms. I would say wait until you're close to your period and test.
Even if its too early some people can get a early positive I would try testing by Monday with fmu
Thanks! I will see how it goes I am due for AF on April the 4th
I had iui on the 7 I have a 17 year old daughter I fell pregant last month but miss carried .I have been having pregnancy symptoms I got sore boobs I have had a lot gas been conspated twinges craps and lower vack ache but I cant test to next Thursday I hope I get the p we want