Pregnancy 18-24 Community
CAN YOU NOT HAVE BREAST SORENESS AND BE PREGNANT?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

CAN YOU NOT HAVE BREAST SORENESS AND BE PREGNANT?

Hey!!!!!

LMP was March 4 and it lasted 2 days, I am pretty sure I :O: around the 18 or 19 th I did have alot of the CM and I know just because I had the cm does not mean I :O: but I am pretty sure I did. lol I did use a OPK kit last month and I caught my surge on the way up and DH and I bedded. This month is diffrent I do not have sore or even tender breast at all ! Normally after :O: I get really bad sore heavy breast just a couple of days after O and  before my period this month & there is  nothing. I do have nausea and I have thrown up a couple of times. I had alot of White discharge for the past two days and there was alotttt and thick TMI. I did do one OPK yesterday to make sure :O: was not late and it was negative. I am not sure what to think every month I get sore breast really bad can anyone relate?
Related Discussions
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1209036_tn?1299182257
Hello, I am just about 15 weeks pregnant and I have had no breast soreness or tenderness or growth at all throughout my pregnancy. Now, I never got breast soreness before my AF so it could just be me. Im not sure, I'm actually a little concerned that I haven't felt anything in my breast but, I guess i'm lucky.
Blank
1186413_tn?1326734149
I noticed that the month I got my BFP my breasts did not get sore the way the did before AF.  Hope this means the same for you.
Blank
Thanks Ladies I pray that it is a great sign! I am cramping but it is dull annoying cramps, I only had a little bit of discharge earlier today . When I found out I was pregnant with my son I was 5 weeks and I tested 1 day or 2 days before AF lol and the reason I tested was because my breasts were super sore. He just tuned 5 tue so I am hoping this is it.
Blank
Anyone else?
Blank
OK, WHEEE I am cramping so I went and tinkled and I had alot of thick discharge again, it happens when I tinkle it seems and there is alot I already had CM this month so I am confused, and I am so nauseaous.... still no sore breast
Blank
187316_tn?1386360282
If you ovulated around the 19th then the baby most likely wouldn't have even implanted yet and you wouldn't be experiencing symptoms. I would say wait until you're close to your period and test.
Blank
874392_tn?1273886563
Even if its too early some people can get a early positive I would try testing by Monday with fmu
Blank
Thanks! I will see how it goes I am due for AF on April the 4th
Blank
I had iui on the 7 I have a 17 year old daughter I fell pregant last month but miss carried .I have been having pregnancy symptoms I got sore boobs I have had a lot gas been conspated twinges craps and lower vack ache but I cant test to next Thursday I hope I get the p we want
Blank
I had iui on the 7 I have a 17 year old daughter I fell pregant last month but miss carried .I have been having pregnancy symptoms I got sore boobs I have had a lot gas been conspated twinges craps and lower vack ache but I cant test to next Thursday I hope I get the p we want
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...