Pregnancy 18-24 Community
CYCLE DAY?TWW?DPO?(2010.P2)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

CYCLE DAY?TWW?DPO?(2010.P2)

HEY LADIES..TO THE NEW LADIES WELCOME...OUR ROUTINE..IS TO POST SIGNS OF AF LEADING UP TO BFP..THAT INCLUDES ANYTHING U ARE FEELING..EVEN IF ITS LITTLE OR JUST DOESNT MAKE SINCE..IN THIS ROOM EVERYTHING COUNTS..WE HELP EACH OTHER BECAUSE ATLEAST ONE OF US HAS BEEN IN UR SHOES..

baby dust..and lots of love..
Decided to give the hpt another shot, so I tested again. Within the time limit, a positive line showed. I haven't told DH or anything because I'm afraid it might be an evap line, because all the stupid bilo had were those blue dye tests. :(
Hopefully it's not an evap line. I HATE blue dye tests...I had a positive the day before AF showed up and I wasn't late so I'm positive it wasn't an early m/c.
I have longer cycles too, ovulation should be around the middle, so mine for example is 40 days long, so I would start using the kits (get around 7 tests) on around cd20-21 then everyday for a week to see when.

FAITH - wth is an evap line? If your late, ARHHH the two day suspense is killing me I am super excited your back in the game this year!

NicoleW09 - get another test!!! ARGH how exciting!!!! YAY EVERYONE!

I am CD31 only 9 more days to wait to test.... oooh I cant wait I am so excited, I did an opk today because I have been having ewcm for a few days now so wasnt sure what was going on, looks negative, (HATE OPKS) but a line none the less so maybe I already ovulated... then why the ewcm??
Hopefully it doesn't mean it for you, but I get EWCM right before AF.
I'm on CD2 and pretty peeved about it!! LOL Had a good talk with DH and we decided we're gonna step it up a bit. He hates when I get AF cuz I'm such a downer!!

Woo Nicole!! Hopefully it's a for sure BFP....was it a faint line or something?
AIMZ- I hate OPKs too, which is why I ended up getting a fertility monitor.

Heather- I know how you feel! I'm always a downer too when AF arrives and I'm sick and tired of it! I'd like to step it up but I'm not sure how else I can step it up. I've tried everything from pills to teas to avoiding certain foods. Oh yeah, and even that preconceive lubricant stuff (not sure why when I have my own EWCM) It's like every cycle I come up with a different thing to try in hopes it will help.
izttc--THANK U FOR THE THREAD..
nicole--BIG CONGRATSS.POST A PIC WE CAN TELL U...
WHATS THE BLUE DYE TEST?I THINK IT WAS A BLUE DYE TEST..but i will def..retest today..i missed morning urine..so im gone take a nap and try in 3hrs...i went back in the garbage and picked up the test to see if its blue dye..and it was bfp on it..omg..im going to retest..asap..the test is 2 days old...so im not gettin my hopes up..could just be the dye has set in...
well, i had one the other day that also blue dye, that showed a bfp. this one was bright an noticeable. i tested again a couple times after, an all I got was bfn. Last nights was very light, but you could tell it was there. it was a light blue line running down the center. the one i did with fmu looked funny an my pee was dark so the test looked weird. im on 15 dpo an my temps arent dropping.
I took a FRER and it was bfn. I'm 14 or 15dpo, so I'm guessing I'm out. I should have gotten a bfp by now if we had been successful.
Nicole- can't say you're def out until AF shows herself!

As for me, I'm on 11DPO and DH wanted me to take a test so he could see how the dollar tree ones with the eye dropper work. So being a POAS addict, I was happy to give him a complete tutorial. LOL. Unfortunately, it was def a BFN, but it was in the middle of the day so I can try again in the morning at 12 dpo. Maybe hopefully I'll have better luck.
nicole & izttc--I TOOK ANOTHER TEST B4 I TELL U DAT I HAD A DREAM I HAD A BFP....now im woke..bfn i guess i should have not looked at the old test..cuz dat says bfp..im not said just worried cuz af is no where in sight..all the gassy signs slight cramps like always and nothing.i guess she will show one day..if no af by this time next week i will retest..it needs to come if im not preggo cuz i want to start ttc in march..
Nicole--do not give up....Izttc do not give up either
Going to try to get DH to start every other night tonight. I'm ready for it!!! Lol. CD7 today, Oing in about 8-9 days, but want to get started so we build up some nice strong sperm to go all the way this time. I'm starting a 3WW in 2 days. 1 week before O and 2 after...I really hope this month brings a BFP for many of us.
Oh god I wanna test soo badly! :( I dont really feel like I have any symptoms at all at the moment, a little tired. But I suppose I am always tired... CD33 counting down 7 more to go... arhhhhh
I'm now on CD1 after 38 day cycle, i was glad to see it though becuase u had 3 neg tests so i was like "will she show up already so i can start trying again this month!" So now she has and i'm glad cos now i can get some use out of the new fertility monitor i bought! Good luck to all you ladies out there, Baby Dust to you all, specially to Faith - Stay strong girl! x
BFN again this morning. if AF shows, i told DH i want to stop monitoring or keeping track of things for a while. i've been so involved in wanting to get pregnant, i ended up gaining weight because i was thinking i had cravings, and the holidays didn't help either. so i'm going to focus on going to the gym and eating better to try to shed a few pounds and if it happens in the meantime, it will. if not, we can start trying again after i drop a few pounds.
My Dh and I just recently started ttc and I am in the middle of my TWW. I think I am 9 or 10 DPO and I am a POAS addict. I have taken 6 dollar tree tests and all are BFN. AF isn't supposed to come until this Friday the 15th and I have felt waves of nausea, hunger pains, bloated, gassy, sore nipples, and light fatigue. I think I have convinced myself to feel these things and am going a little crazy...lol... but as a PP said it's not over until AF shows her ugly face...so here's to 5 more long days.

Wish me luck!!!!

LOTS OF BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!
Well ladies! I hope we get r BFP'S this month! U too Faith! Maybe u r. Go get a pink dye test. Not blue.

Good luck ladies!

Sticky BD~~~
ANGELLA--IM GOING 2 WAIT..IN MY HEAD I AM....BUT THIS SAME THING HAPPEN BACK IN JUNE..BUT I HAD CRAMPS REAL BAD ALL DUE TO THE CYST..BUT THIS TIME NO PAIN JUST CONFUSION
I agree with Angella...Faith you need to get a pink dye test or a digital. I got a "positive" on my test the day before AF showed...turns out it was def just an evap line. I hope yours really is a positive.

So I had an AMAZING BD last night...DH and I o'd at the same time! I've gone from not at O'ing at all to being able to quick with the stuff we bought...Sorry tmi, but I'm still in a good mood after last night. Gonna try to do the same tomorrow. CD8 today ovulating in 7/8 more days...can't wait to start the TWW. I'm feeling good about this month...I looked up averages and for people in their 20's it said around 4-6 months, this is number 4/5...
Hi all - I have been having this weird pully feeling on my right side, almost near underwear line (think hipsters lol) that feels like its a cramp or pull through to past my hip to my thigh... anyone heard of this? Its weird!!!! :S
WHICH BRAND CARRIES PINK LINES??I HAVE ALWAYS ONLY USED BLUE TEST
I know the FRER - First Response Early Pregnancy Response are good. I used the Walgreens brand which were the generic brand. But look at the box at the example, it will show what it should look like and you will be alble to see if its blue or pink.
AF arrived yesterday.....:( totally bummed but going to have a serious go at it this month! Fingers crossed!
After a 47 day cycle (sheesh!) AF finally arrived and I am now CD3. So the baby makin' can offically commence now..lol......I wish every one tons of SSBD. This year will be our year ladies. I can feel it!
wantinajellybean- i hope you're right! i hope this year is our year for everyone!

Faith- did you take the pink dye test already? we're all anxiously waiting to hear from you! lol

i took an hpt today but it was an accuclear and after i took it, i read that they're not very accurate. i also read in the instructions that you can't take it until the day of your missed period, which is not until wed for me. so.... i hope it was a false negative???

LOL, wishful thinking, but you never know. oh yeah, i've had a lot of creamy white CM and today there was a slight tinge of pink to it for a couple of hours and then it went away.

BABY DUST EVERYONE!
I cant seem to know when ovulation is, between my cycles running from 30-42 days and the bbt and cm they dont line up together. So I am not sure when I ovulate. I have 2 girls now and the first one was a complete surprise, and the second child took 14 months of keeping track, and once I stopped keeping track I got prego. So now its been 4 years and we have been trying for the last 2 years and cant seem to get it. So I am TWW 5 DPO so time will tell.

Sprinkling Baby Dust on everyone.
BD night tonight!!! 6/7 days to go until O!!! Staying positive...got a feeling about this month still...not sure why, just do...but then again last month I thought for sure I was pregnant cause I didn't have any symptoms of AF.
Hi Ladies. I miss you all. Havent been on in a while. My man almost lost his life recently so i been with him lately. Other than that, i've been great. I think i may be preggo but i've seen so many bfn in the past so im not sure.

last month, my period came earlier and it ended 3 days sooner than usual and it was mostly spotting-medium. (I normally had a really heavy, painful period that last about 7 days). Right after the bleeding stopped, i went straight to having milk and EWCM with breast tenderness and light cramps off and on.Plus, throughout the day. I still have the cm and it has increased which is weird because usually im dry after AF up until ovulation.
I meant to say: Plus, i sleep throughout the day.
Amanda583 - R u goint to test?

Faith - where r u? We r dying to hear from you?

izzttc - Don't give up yet, not over till AF shows!!

To all the ladies tons of sticky baby dust !!
I am now CD11 and OPK today was negative though the line has started to appear gonnae take another one on Thursday CD13 and BD tonight before my partner goes to work hopefully.  Hoping the HSG will ehlp me conceive, i don't want to go through IVF but at least i've got 3 years to try before i need to think about that.

Good luck everyone sounds like some of you might be getting your BFP's this month
I'm not TTC, I've been on the Mirena IUD for 9 months.  In August I had a miscarriage and haven't ovulated since...until just 8 days ago.  About 2 dpo, I had an awful sore throat and runny nose.  So I thought all my symptoms were of a cold.  As those symptoms left, I still continued to temp as I have since my miscarriage (doctor's orders, to be safe of pregnancy).  I tested with a Dollar Tree test on the 10th (6dpo) and there was a faint line on the "T", kinda yellowish pink in color.  Thick, but so faint, I have to walk outside to see it.  I get nervous seeing a line, so I haven't tested since then.  But today, I'm 8dpo and the cramps are off and on all day, nausea off and on all day, hungry, tired and mood swings are good and bad.  I have 4 kids.  Ages 5, 3 year old twins and a almost 11 month old.  I'm only 25 and obviously very fertile.  
But does anyone have these symptoms at 8dpo?  My last pregnancy, I charted on here because we tried for her.  I got my first BFP at 9dpo, faint as well...tested for 3 days straight with  Dollar tree tests then at 12dpo I used a Answer and it was so dark, I thought it was twins again...but ended up being just the one =)  

Anyone else have symptoms?  How many dpo are you?  

I want to add that I'm still BF'ing, so I wonder if that's why I had a lack of ovulation as well.  Thanks, Baby dust to all who are trying-
I was reading your last comment.  With my last pregnancy when I was TTC, on 6 dpo I got that same pinching. pulling feeling on my left side.  I then began to cramp ALL DAY and was nauseous off and on.  That same day, I had a one day dip in my temps.  3 days after the dip and weird feeling in my hip, I got my BFP  =)  Good luck and sounds like you're on the right track.  Good luck
Oh really! How exciting. I HOPE ITS THE SAME THING !!! Not sure as I havent been preggas before so I cant help with your questions but thanks so much for the uplifting note! :) x

Ladies, 7dpo crampy/achy pully.... fingers are crossed, when should i test????!!!!
How are you going what dpo are you now?

and FAITH THE SUSPENSE IS KILLER.....!!!!
I'd definitely wait until AF is due. You'll save money and disappointment if it's a BFN. I'm definitely waiting until AF is due from here on out, seeing all the BFNs before are so discouraging, and it gets expensive.
I guess it depends. i tested on 10dpo and got a BFN. I got my bfp on 12dpo. So wishing you tons of baby dust!!

Super sticky baby dust to all of you great ladies!!!

Faith where r u ?
9dpo. Slight brown spotting yesterday evening and this am. Cramping as well -- keep thinking AF will be there every time I pee.  On a positive note - I go tomorrow for a follow up consult with the RE to get treatment scheduled and meds ready for next month.
MY RESPNOSE ON ANGELLA NEW THREAD P3....
Well Fiance and I have been trying for a month. Been together off and on for three years. Heres the situation.....We have been having sex alomost everyday since December 5 and I had AF starting around the 24th and ended by 29th my cycle has been regular for a while now. Lately I have been having this weird taste in my mouth and some nausea and slightly tender breast. I also had this weird dream about a baby that someone left on a bus and I couldn't find the parents.My honey has been gaining weight which is weird cause he is fairly slim and he has been sleeping more than usual. My AF should be here around the 23rd or 24th. What do you ladies think? I'm hoping  we get that BFP,,,,,,,but I don't want to be disappointed either. Any input?