Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Can I be pregnant ? Dark brown discharge. .

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Okay so me and my boy friend ( 2 years ) had sexx abt . 2 months ago , That was abt . 2 weeks before my period at that time . I mean like it was 2 weeks away ? We did use a condom . And the intercourse was abt . 30 too 1 hour long . We were protected , But when it came too the time where he needed too ejaculate . He couldn ' t ? And he wanted too finish before we stopped . So he wanted too bust . He took off the condom and started too jack off planning too ejaculate on my stomach ? After several minutes ? He gave up and told me he needs too put it in real fast too speed things up . I agreed . He put it in with out the condom but only for abt . 2 minutes . I am POSITIVE he didn ' t ejaculate inside of me because he took it out and still had too jack off for several minutes for him too finish . I saw him bust on my stomach . So I ' m positive nothing was inside . It ' s been 2 months since then , And I ' ve missed both periods /; Is it possible for me too be pregnant even with out his sperm ? I am now receiving this very thick dark brown discharge . But when I pee it is red . Does this count as my period? Or is there something else wrong? My friends say another reason my period might not be coming is because I've been very stressed abt . school and abt . me having a chance too be pregnant. But PLEASE HELP ME. I need too know whats wrong.
There could be a good chance that your pregnant. Have you heared of a guy pre-coming? They precome in you when you have sex. Have you taken any pregnancy test?
Stress doesn't help. It could be a weird period with the stress. Spotting, or implantation, for me was only once when I was in the washroom, I put a tampon in and hrs later it wasn't really marked.. But when my cycle starts it's red, once brownish, I usually end brown, implantion was brown. Get a test, if you don't want to keep the pregnancy, time is running out.. And I personally think it's slimmer chance to get pregnant, but those men do pre-***.. Can't say no sperm would be in there. Only takes one! Good luck
also if your peeing and its red you may have a urinary tract/kidney infection
thankss for your help oh so much! the dark brown discharge was slowly turning red , as of like i said when i pee? it eventually became my period<3 and i got it just yesterday ! thank you so much.