Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Can swallowing a man's *** get a female pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

I was wondering if I were to blow a guy & swallow his ejaculate, would i get pregnant? Im not on any type of birth control i just want to know so i can protect myself in the future.
lno you can't get prego by swollowing guys sperm
I remember always wondering this too, but it's impossible for this to happen that way.
No as stated before swallowing semen cannot get you pregnant only actual sexual intercourse with vaginal penetration can cause you to get pregnant. Not being rude but if you have questions like that you honestly need to learn more and become more educated before you do that or have sex and get educated on how to protect yourself
Sorry...
No u can not get pregnant

:(
I really thought you were posting this for entrainment purpose 
I just wanted to make it a little fun 

Sorry again
I think you should still protect your self do
She's not saying she's disappointed in you she's saying she's disappointed in the fact that schools and parents aren't putting much into educating kids on sex, protection and things like that. It is somewhat disappointing that they aren't educating kids anymore because now alot of young kids are having unwanted pregnancies or getting stds
im not planning to come close w a penis anytime soon!! so please know that i was just curious thats all and people need to know that
That's good that's why I said I hope you become more educated so you know how to protect yourself before you do anything, no one here is judging you, I'm glad you're asking instead of just going and doing something and either having an unwanted unplanned pregnancy or getting an std its a very good.decision
This question raises the question to me as well., What are our schools teaching about sex education? No honey you can not get pregnant from oral sex. Having actual full blown sex will get you pregnant though so before having oral I would suggest getting on some kind of birth control because you never know where that oral will lead you. I hope this helps!
The only way to get pregnant is sexual intercourse!
Thank you for your advice
Thanks for your answer, I was just wondering. I wasnt really sure, since theres so many risks of getting pregnant I just want to be safe when I get married and choose the time to have kids. Im definately not ready yet and not planning to come close to any length anytime soon.
The only way a girl can get pregnant is if the sperm of a male is received by a females egg while she is ovulating. Ovulating is when your body drops an egg and is ready for fertilization. It usually happens about two weeks before your period. That is what a period is, an unfirtile egg being pushed out of your vaginal area. Its a result of blood. Although, some can still get pregnant while not ovulating because sperm can last inside of you for up to three days. That's the maximum. If you decide to start sexual acts... make sure you are well educated in every aspect. :) Its the only body you will ever have and you have to live with it every day. So take good care of it. :)
I completely agree with the above poster on almost everything. Sperm can actually live up to 7 days. I'm glad you posted the question so, in the future you won't have to worry when the time comes.
Don't ever be ashamed to ask any questions. There is always going to be replys from ppl that u are not happy with but just ignore them. Especially if your honestly looking for answers. Ppl can be rude not meaning to... its the way some ppl are.
Exactly! Someone who understands! thanks for the advice
Hi everyone -

This thread is closed.  Please remember that we are not here to judge, and sometimes the editorial comments can come across as rude and judgmental, even if that isn't your intent.

Emily

*********** CLOSED THREAD **************
                         NO MORE POSTS, PLEASE