Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Cervix Position during ovulation....
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cervix Position during ovulation....

Sorry if TMI.....I want to know if anyone noticed thier cervix position during ovulation while doing the BD... I recently had a miscarriage and I have been trying to figure out when I ovulated. When taking temps. they were all out of wack. The only thing I can go off of was when I BD'd with DH it felt like he was hitting my cervix. Again sorry for TMI. Has anyone experienced this while ovulating?
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
906115_tn?1344204109
It shold be high soft and open when Oing. If your temps were out of wack you might not be Oing right yet form the mc. I feel like that always and never heard of that being a sign.
Blank
Thank you for your comment... Well I started spotting and I am trying to figure out if it is implantation bleeding or not. So I don't think I am O'ing... I guess I have to wait to see... Thank you
Blank
283175_tn?1295540865
Dont rely on implantation spotting it isnt somthing all women get.in fact very few do.it dont normally happen.sadley after a mc it can take some time for your body to get back to normal.so your cycles will be all over,best to use ovulation tests.cervix should be soft high open,but its also comon for cervix to be high even during first day of period then drops suddenly.it changes throughout the day.so i wouldnt rely on that for anything.I wish you the best for future.
Blank
676912_tn?1332816151
You should try checking your cervix a few times a day for a couple cycles, you'll get used to how it feels at certain times, and eventually you'll know when you are ovulating. I know when I'm ovulating I can barely feel my cervix it is so high, and it is open. It may take a while to get used to, but also when you are ovulating you should have EWCM (egg white cervical mucous) it's clear and very stretchy like an egg white. About 14 days before your period is due is when you ovulate give or take a couple days, but for most women it's 14. I've never had a miscarriage so I can't give you any advice on it, but I have read many stories from women saying it took a little while for their body to get back to normal. I'm very sorry you had to go through it, give it some time and you will be pregnant again!!!
Blank
Thank you so much for your info and advice... I will be testing tonight, hopefully I get a BFP... I think I got my AF but it only lasted a few hours... and that was a couple days ago... Then nothing until today...(TMI alert)...Brown spotting. So I guess I have to wait and see.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...