Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Check up

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Check up

So I have a question about my 2 week check up after my D&C. It was on thur. I wasnt sure what to exp. By I went in and all we did was talk and they take my b/p and temp. So my question is: Is that nor.? Is that all they were to do? I thought that they would do a exam or test my blood or ur.?? Is that all they were to do? im just having 2nd thoughts about this doc. Because after my d&c was done and I was in recovery He did even come in the room and talk to me about how everything went not even to my hb who was waiting. I dont know if he had a emg. or something> Any thoughs??
Tags: Pregnancy
I would see a different doctor schedule a follow up with them.
I go for my 2 week check up this thurs,they are doing a scan to make sure alls gone,i didnt have a d+c so dont know if they should have,after a d+c.i think personally i would want one,just to put my mind at ease,in case of infection etc,as for dr thats about right most of them not very caring,they dont seem to realise that what we have gone through is heartbreaking,and need some kind of support,even just to check in with you.and let you know how it all went.....
My doc came and spoke to my husband while I was out.  And when I went into the office for the check up he did an exam and felt to make sure everything was healed properly.  He also poked at my stomach and stuff to see if it hurt me.  I would reccommend getting a second opinion...a D&C is a pretty serious thing they need to be sure you are healed the way you need to be.  Good luck