Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Cleaning fits?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Cleaning fits?

Wondering if anybody else is turning into a suddenly obsessive housekeeper? Seems a little early for the nesting instinct to kick in already only partway through first trimester. Scrubbing the house is usually way down on my priority list but lately I'm either sleeping, starving, or scrubbing something, or thinking about ripping apart a room, scouring every surface, rearranging, and putting it all back together. In the past three days I've scrubbed out my kitchen cupboards with bleach, gone over both bathrooms till you could eat in there, and taken a rag to all my floors to get all the little spots a mop can't reach. Plus the usual stuff like laundry and dishes. This is so not my thing! LOL
I've been the same way since about 10 weeks. With my son I was well into my third trimester by the time I started nesting but this time it started early. I've just been careful with the chemicals I use :)
I'm there too!!! I changed bedrooms around, cleaned from the front to the back and did it all over again!!! And my family call and says what are u doing???? Cleaning again!!! Lol ... so its not just u!!! :)
Hi there, any of you ladies want to stop by my place and clean, you're welcome anytime :)
Me, I'm like the worst kind of wife, don't like cleaning or cooking. Since we found out about little bean, DH had been like babe I will do that, babe I will do this... But the issue is, he doesn't seem to the dirt and dusk on the floor, nor did the sky high dishes in the sink brother him. So in the end, I'm still doing it. Plus the holidays are coming up and I'm so set on the place being spotless when guests arrive. I don't think man will even understand that. >_<!!!
Sorry I don't mean to vent on you gals.
Same here!   I cleaned my entire house yesterday including shampooing every carpet....  :)