Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Conception confusion. Please help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Conception confusion. Please help!

So obviously, I'm pregnant. I just can't seem to find out what the conception date is. When I first met with my midwife she assumed (based off my lmp) that I was 4weeks pregnant. Went back (on Tuesday, 6/10), they did a vaginal sonogram, I measured to be 7weeks and 3days along. So they told me, "Your conception was about May 4th". Which is incorrect. So please, someone help me out!

(I use the phone app. "MyDays" I keep track of when I have sex, when I start/end my period, it shows when I should be expecting my period, when I should be ovulating, etc) Anyways.. Here's the "facts"..

- I've never had regular periods, but they are about 35days apart from one another. Sometimes I have it for a week, sometimes only 4days. March 12th - 18th I had my period. Then again I had a "period" April 15th - 18th (have been told it could of just been spotting - so this throws me off even more.)
- April 14th I took a negative pregnancy test.
- May 22nd I took the positive pregnancy test.

So in April I had intercourse on the 6th, 7th, 9th and 23rd. I basically had a 4 day "period" from the 15th to 18. The MyDays app. says I should've been ovulating April 27th to May 2nd.

I hope this information provided is helpful. I really do appreciate it.
What's the due date?
January 25th. Can't believe I forgot that.
Well, with the sonogram measuring me at 7 weeks, 3days along that gives me the due date of January 25th.
Right which according to that due dateit puts DOC at may 14. Did you have sex at the end of April? Around the 29-30??
May 4 not 14 lol my bad
I'm sorry, what does DOC mean? I had sex on the 23rd of April.
Date Of Conception. Sperm lives up to 5 days so the ultrasound must be off you're either farther along than they think or if you had sex in may then you aren't as far along
You might've ovulated early and be anywhere from a few days to a week ahead
with the MyDays app I've been keeping track of EVERYTHING. It also tells me information based off of length between periods, when I'm ovulating, etc. like I said before. The doctors dates of when I was ovulating were different then mine - I'm really convinced that I conceived on the 23rd and did start ovulating on the 27th as the app had claimed and that my doctor was just wrong. Is what I'm thinking possible?
No you conceive after ovulation.
Convention is when the egg meets the sperm so if you had sex the 23 you could ovulate the 27 and then conceive either the 27 or 28..It will set your due date ahead, like I said, it will be anywhere from a few days to a week ahead but sometimes women do ovulate early
I meant to say that since I had sex on the 23rd, just 3 days before I should of been ovulating.
Yeah it will put your due date ahead
Also, when I say I had sex April 6th, 7th, 9th and on the 23rd that's literally all the sex I've had lately. I didn't have any intercourse in March or May.
Thanks, I do appreciate all your help.