Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Cord blood banking

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Cord blood banking

I am wondering who is planning on banking their baby's cord blood and what company they went with? Also now I see you can bank cord tissue. My doc gave me info with CBR and I was thinking maybe to just bank the cord blood. What is everyone else planning on doing or did?
i was goin to bank my babies blood but he came a month early and i was in such a panic to get to the hospital cause i was already 5cm and it was 45 min away that i completly forgot the kit and he arrived 1hr after i got there so i just spaced it off cause i was scared but i was going to use cbc i belive it wut it was called. if u google cord blood banking it should be right there. it like 2 grand to start but if u watch the video u can see that there process save more of the stem cells and there lab is in a goelogicaly safe area free from earthqaukes tornados flooding and so on. hope that helps and good luck with your new baby
We used CBR for our son Fionn . We were in the same situation as I went in to preterm labor, but the hospitals usually have 1 or 2 kits on hand for emergencies.
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers