Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Could I be pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Could I be pregnant?

Ok so a few months ago, in June, me and my brother were sleeping under the air and he was sleeping a little too close to me and he had a wet dream that went all over my panties. My period came the next month but it was only a week late. I've had irregular periods since I was 12, when my period actually started occuring. During this period, I was feeling nauseated and dizzy. I've been feeling nauseated and dizzy the rest of the summer after my period in July. Then my period skipped in August and I got it back in the beginning of September. I still feel occasionally dizzy and nauseated but not as much as I did during the summer. And them to add to it, I've had a pulsating sensation in my stomach and have been feeling bloated. My bathroom habits are the same though and I haven't been overly sleepy except for when I take my medicine for dizziness. They've never changed. I'm confused and very scared. Can someone answer me asap?
No! Not pregnant
Are you sure? Because I also forgot to mention that my areola is a little bit darker and my stomach is growling and bubbling almost every day and I'm always gassy. Or could that just be me gaining weight?
Well i'm thinking that ur not pregnant because u stated u were sleeping under air...the sperm would have died unless he ejaculated inside of you. Either way if u think ur pregnant you might want to take a preggo test & next time try to sleep with more clothes next to ur brother
Gooooood luck!