Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Cramping and Back Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Cramping and Back Pain

Anyone have cramping and back pain that comes and goes?  I am at the end of my 6th week and have had menstrual like cramps that come and go.  No bleeding or spotting at all.  OBGYN had me get bloodwork today....so
Back aches are a definite sign of early pregnancy. Mine last for about the first 8 weeks and I still occasionally get them at 11 weeks. It is pretty typical. I wouldn't worry too much about it as long as it is not accompanied with bleeding =)
i do not know if i am pregnant or not but i have not had my period in 2months and have also had cramps for a month and a half.ive had pregnancy symtoms (symptoms) such as sleepyness,kinda dizzy sometimes,darker areolas,peeing alot etc...but im usually late for my period.im waiting for this month to come to see if i get it or not and then test.the cramps is the only thing that confuse me and make me think im going to get my period soon.but its been going on for a month and a half! help!
I just found out that I was pregnant two days ago. I am going to be 5 weeks tomorrow and I am also experiencing menstral like cramps and back pain. It sounds to me like you are pregnant - you have a lot of symptoms. You can test now, you don't have to wait to see if you miss your next period. It sounds like you are would be twice as far along as me if you are pregnant. I would take a home pregnancy test if I were you because it would be better to know right away, don't you think? If you are not pregnant I think you might want to talk to a doctor to see why you feel this way, right?
tru,now i am feeling bloated and i have lower back aches.also a little gassy which seems to soothe the low back aches.i think my period is coming.what do you think?
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers