PREGNANCY 18-24
COMMUNITY
Cramping but no period???
by nikstar619, Mar 22, 2006
Hello!  I am really confused right now.  My period is either 6 or 8 days late (Feb. being a short month-my last period began Feb. 14..happy V-day to me haha) and the only period like symptoms I have is some light-medium cramping.  I have taken four HPTs and they all came out negative, but still no bleeding.  I have looked up the signs of early pregnancy, and I do exhibit some of the signs e.g. tender breasts, freg. urination, and fatigue.  My sister has recently moved in with us and I have heard that women can affect one anothers cycles, but could this have happened so soon (in only one cycles time) and so dramatically?  I have NEVER missed a period and the latest it has ever been is three days.  How long should I wait til I take action, and what action would that be??  Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I am at a complete loss and have no one I can go to for help.  Thanks in advance.
Member Comments (309)
by jgirl34, Mar 22, 2006
I was the same as you, period never came and I had cramping, but my cramping was much worse. But 5 days after i was late took a test and it was positive! I would say right now is plenty of enough time to take action. If there's a baby in there you want to get proper care as soon as you are able to. I would call the Dr. and let them know what's going on. They may say to wait another week to give you a blood test or come in right away. Mine have always brought me in the same day or next! Good luck to you!!
by babylove2006, Mar 22, 2006
Please talk to me.
by babylove2006, Mar 22, 2006
I did about 6days ago. and it was negative.
What should I do? Where you actually Pregnant???????
by babylove2006, Mar 22, 2006
Thanks! What are some signs of early PG?
by baby4Staci, Mar 22, 2006
symptoms are different for everyone.  Some symptoms that i had when i was pg, was sore boobs, fatigue.  I didnt have symptoms, funny enough, until i was a week late for my period.  Its hard to say for sure because many early pregnancy symptoms mimic pms symptoms. i was 4 weeks 2 days pg when the morning sickness started and when my boobs got REAL tender.  My best advice is to take a home pregnancy test if you are worried..  Good luck!