Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Cramping but no period???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Cramping but no period???

Hello!  I am really confused right now.  My period is either 6 or 8 days late (Feb. being a short month-my last period began Feb. 14..happy V-day to me haha) and the only period like symptoms I have is some light-medium cramping.  I have taken four HPTs and they all came out negative, but still no bleeding.  I have looked up the signs of early pregnancy, and I do exhibit some of the signs e.g. tender breasts, freg. urination, and fatigue.  My sister has recently moved in with us and I have heard that women can affect one anothers cycles, but could this have happened so soon (in only one cycles time) and so dramatically?  I have NEVER missed a period and the latest it has ever been is three days.  How long should I wait til I take action, and what action would that be??  Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I am at a complete loss and have no one I can go to for help.  Thanks in advance.
Viewing 1-200 comments:
I was the same as you, period never came and I had cramping, but my cramping was much worse. But 5 days after i was late took a test and it was positive! I would say right now is plenty of enough time to take action. If there's a baby in there you want to get proper care as soon as you are able to. I would call the Dr. and let them know what's going on. They may say to wait another week to give you a blood test or come in right away. Mine have always brought me in the same day or next! Good luck to you!!
Please talk to me.
I did about 6days ago. and it was negative.
What should I do? Where you actually Pregnant???????
Thanks! What are some signs of early PG?
symptoms are different for everyone.  Some symptoms that i had when i was pg, was sore boobs, fatigue.  I didnt have symptoms, funny enough, until i was a week late for my period.  Its hard to say for sure because many early pregnancy symptoms mimic pms symptoms. i was 4 weeks 2 days pg when the morning sickness started and when my boobs got REAL tender.  My best advice is to take a home pregnancy test if you are worried..  Good luck!
I took a test about 6 days ago and it was negative. I usually don't hurt in my boobs either. This is new to me.
I have had the problem with my breast that I mentioned earlier and I have been a little tired. Some nausea in the early moring 3am to 6am, not much. Some nausea late at night. icthing around my waist. I have been alittle hungry but that is nothing unusual.
Thanks Girl! I have really enjoyed talking to you.  I will let you know how it turns out.
Thanks! I will be in touch!!!
I will get back on the net tomorrow so be looking for me. I will probably be under Women's Health.
I just wanted to tell you two that I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. It's hard enough TTC, and the the TTW and now this! I'm sending this little boogers baby dust to you both!

Anyone heard from Greenpixie today?
Thank you guys for asking about me. Doing good. Fixing to hit 9 wks, but enough about me........

I'm not sure about what to do. If I'm remembering right, you both tested this week? Forgive me if I have that wrong! Are you both sure of when you ovulated? The only reason I ask this is b/c I was taking the HCG shots. So I was doing the OPK's and when I got my surge I took the shot. Well that was on Feb 1. which would have meant that I O'd on the 3rd. Well there is some discrepancy in the date of my LMP vs what the baby is measuring.

I say all this to say that my OPK could have been off and I could have already O'd. Maybe you both O'd later than what you thought. When were you both officially due for AF? And have you ever had anything interfere or make it come later? What kind of HPT's are you using. Too many questions, I know, but I'm trying to think of what my RE may ask me, so I can maybe help you guys!
Sorry for your struggle.  Will they do a blood test next week?
Hi Sorry to impose but I am having a similar problem.

Heres my story:
Ok! It's me again! Now it is Mar. 22nd. My Af cycle is 28 to 30 days. So I should be getting my af like NOW. Because today is day 30. I am cramping like I am already on it. But I have been doing that for a couple of weeks now. I am very tender in my nipples and they are itching really bad. At night and early in the morning I have some bumps around the nipples. Some look like whiteheads. I know that is signs of AF and PG. Do you guys think I might be Pregnant? Please Help!!!! Do ya'll think I should test or wait a couple of days?
What does lmp mean?

Oh! Don't know when I o'ed but I usually start every 29 to 30 days like clock work.
Thank You! Can you help?

Heres my story:
sounds like your last menstral period started on or around Feb 22nd.  Have you taken a HPT?? (home pregnancy test).. If not, you should go for it!!

Good luck!!
Feb. 21st!

It was a long one too!
Now like my others. It was like it didn't want to stop. Then it did and I would start again. Then I stopped for almost two days and then I spotted again.
So you will make sure they do a blood test and confirm if you are not preggo b4 they put you on any medicine.  I am sorry you, Stephd, and Staci are going through this horrible wait.  I know how bad it is to want to find out one way or another.  Hang in there.
I am doing fine, anxious to go to my 1st appoinment next Friday.  I am 6 weeks today according to my lmp.  No m/s, I wish I have some :D
Here's some baby dust!
Dolly
Yeah, looks like I have a little basketball in there. This is my 6th pregnancy and I've always shown early, so I knew this one would be out there quick.

Let's look at it this way...I got a surge (same line color) for 4 days in a row. Go by the last day you had the surge line, and you still won't ovulate until 24-48hrs later. Which may put you on the 5th or 6th to have ovulated. Right now you would be 16/17 dpo and some women don't have enough HCG to be detected at that time. I'm trying to think of everything I can at this point. Have you tried a digital? I know they are expensive, but with this one I took a First Response and - , the next night I took a digital and it came up "Pregnant". I know the disappointment is awful. We were on a time schedule b/c I get cysts really bad, so every month I was on pins and needles. I'm praying for you.....I just don't know what else you can do at this point if the Dr. won't give you a blood test.
RE is my fertility specialist. Sorry about that......

Thanks! Look at my post to froggies that explains what I did and about my ovualtion. Even though we are using these kits and charting and stuff, it still could have happened at a time we didn't think it did. They say that Answer is a good test to use and it's one of the more less expensive ones. I would say test in the morning and see what happens. Try peeing in a cup and dipping the test. They say that way is more accurate for some reason, and anything is worth a try! Remember on digitals not to pop the test stick out and look at it. It will give you a false positive b/c it detects LH as well as HCG and can give you false hope. I hate you're going through this, but I'll help in any way I can!!!
Wow, it's amazing that a group of different women, from all over the country would be going through the same issue at the same time!

I too had my last AF around the 14th of last month not sure exactly when it started, but I know it was done by the 18th (the one month I DON'T track it is the month I wish I had).  It is now 3/22 and nothing for this month.  I had the breast tenderness and munchies the week before last that had me thinking it was coming, but still nothing.  The breast tenderness has gone away, I have been feeling more tired lately but I'm thinking that's my mind playing tricks on me.  I was going to wait until next week to take a HPT, but reading this thread has me about to go out and get one NOW ... at work!
i have a question for everyone my husband and i hae been trying to get pregnant im now almost a week late on my period i have breast tenderness not real bad and i have mood swings and im always so so tired i was pregnant before but it lead into a miscarriage now i think i may be pregnant again how long do you think i should wait to get a test done and does my symptoms sound like im pregnant to you  thank you
I have been late before but just a few days.  This time it has been 14 days and pregnancy tests come out negative.  I have never been this late before.  I also have cramping and keep thinking that I am going to start but nothing happens.  What do you think?
I am 14 days late and the pregnancy test is negative.  I keep cramping like I am going to start but i don't.  What is going on?
Hello, everyone this is my first time posting.  My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant and now I'm 6 days late. I have had the cramping too.  Itchy nipples, When I drink coffee I start cramping dont know it I'm pregnant or not.  Kinda of nervous about taking test.  Figure I'll take it in about 5 more days.
hey i have been having on and off cramps for about 4 days now .. and im 4-7 days late on my period and im concerned about what is going on . i have no signs of being pregent ( knock on wood )  but im concerned about what i should do im getting scared.. whats going on ??
I'm late, suppose to to get my period middle of last week to now. My boyfriend went in me on my frist day of my period last month. And I still haven't got my period. Today I started to feel cramping. But I have some signs of PG. As sore boobs, and urinating. Those two. But I still haven't gotten my period!! I am getting very sacerd!! I'm taking a EPT Friday with my boyfriend.. But what am I suppose to do till then if I don't get my period? Can someone give me adivce?
Hi, I am new here and I really need some help. I am a mother of 5 beautiful kids, but I think that we may have did it again. I had a tubaligation almost 13 years ago and I have never been late with my period ( it's like clock work ). I'm currently 18 days late with tender breast, frequent urination, very mild cramping with no bleeding and just over all not feeling great at all. I've tested neg 4 times ( HPT ) but I think that I need to have a blood preg test just to be sure. HELP!!!!!!!

love everyone
Were the tests positive? If so I would say you are preg and should schedual a doctors visit ASAP and get a blood test to confirm.
well im 24 with kids my youngest is almost 3 months i have been on the pill but i missed a few pills have had sex and i had a period last month but nothing at all this month so far i started in the beginning of aug not sure of the date so im thinking im pregnant again is that possible?
I am 5 days late, took a preg test came back negative.  Cramping, headache, backache just like my period was coming since Sunday...its now almost thursday.  and still NO PERIOD.  Could I still be pregnant? Even if the test came back negative?
You could still be pregnant. I used to work in labor and delivery and a nurse there tested negative until she was about 7 weeks pregnant... so it can happen...just hang in there and do right by your body just in case you are
I have a question.  I am about 12 days late now.  I took a test last friday and it was negative.  My boobs hurt a little but not bad and I am not craving anything and no nausea but I do have clear and odorless discharge all the time!  Do you think I am pregnant or could there be something else wrong?? I am scared. I am probably going to test again but reading what others have seen about false negs is freaky.
I thought at day 8 it would be reliable. Any info would be helpful thank you all.
12 days late is definitely a long time. And I would have to agree with you - you would think 8 days would be long enough to give you a positive test. I remember the first time I got pregnant I got a lot of cramping and thought my period was coming, but it never did. I DID however get a VERY positive test. I have heard of false negatives, but I've never had one myself so I can't really help you out on that one.

I'd suggest you try another test and see what that says, but either way, I think it's time you made a trip to the doctor. There could be a number of reasons you're 12 days late. I hope things turn out the way you want :)
Thank you so much for the info.  I am going to take another one tonight.  I am crossing my fingers it is positive my husband and I are not trying but we are not not trying either lol.  I will call my doctor tomorrow either way.  It just isn't normal for me at all.  
Thank you again and I will keep you posted!
I'm in the same boat as you! How did your test come out? I'm now 10 days late, nothing major going on just like, you but also having the clear discharge (instead of a period) I've been using the First Response Early Result tests, last one I took was Sunday and it was negative. I have no idea what the heck is going on...

I took another test and it was neg. as well.  It is so weird.  I am having all the symptoms no period and neg tests.  I called my doctor and they are having me sent for bloodwork tomorrow.  I think she thinks i am pregnant.  I really hope so.  If I am wow I really don't trust pregnancy tests and if it is a no I am going to be bummed out. Well goodluck I will keep you posted. You should call your doctor as well.
I called my Dr's office yesterday and was told by her secretary to "Wait another week" (big suprise!!!) and then test again if nothing "call back". She said that if I am pregnant I'm only about 2 weeks along therefore it might be too soon to tell with a hpt. I'm not having any symptoms of anything. grr....

I'm going to be furious if I start AF once I go out for Halloween tonight and tomorrow. My costume is white..so it will just FIGURE.
I got my blood test results back and they were neg! They are sending me back for another blood test though.  My boobs are killing me and I have felt nauseous a lot.  So am i pregnant or not!  So crazy.  I haven't had a period since Sept. 10th and I am only 29!  
So how did your test results come out Mandy 725
I am 9 days late as of right now, I am having some pregnany symptoms like nasuea, fatigue, frequent urination...I don't know what to think cause I have taken 2 HPTs and they were a big fat NEGATIVE and I just don't know what to think because I had a miscarriage about  months ago and I had all the same symptoms and the only reason I knew that I was pregnant was my dr. told me! So can anyone help me somehow?!? Thanks
Oh yea my last period was Sept 26th, I have had some cramping but nothing like it usually is!! And when it does it goes away and dont come back for a few days.....WIERD!!! and driving me nuts now too! haha
Well I took 2 blood tests now and both are negative! I can't believe it.  I have never skipped a period before in my life.  I really thought I was pregnant.  It was such a let down.  This time I am going to plan and really pay attention to my body.  I wish everyone good luck.  How did you make out Mandy725? are you pregnant?
jsandel413 I would call your doctor since you did take 2 tests already.  You might as well get the blood test and know for sure!  My friend had one miscarriage and has had three healthy babies since!!  I would just get with your doctor it made me feel better even though it was a big let down for me.  Since you are having these preg. feelings definitely eat better and take vitamins just in case!! Good luck
last month my period came on around the 17th my period usually last a week but this month im expecting it around the 15-19... but still no period my cycle is about 30-31 days long.... and now its 7-9 days late.. i'm crampin like my period is about to come but every morning i wake up and still no sign of my period. I had entercourse wit my partner about 2 weeks ago with no protection but i was not ovulating.. He supposedly nutted in me 6 times but i dont know.. my lower back is now starting to get pains my breast are a little sore i more sleepy than usually, very nauseas.. and sometimes get a little dizzy, got a huge appitite (but thats probably not new)lol. and i pee like every 40 minutes.. but i dont think i can be pregnant if i wasnt ovualting.. can someone please help
I was going through the same thing so i took a pregnacy test and it was positive. Cramping is the first sign of early pregnacy.
I have cramping but I'm 7 days late ..it feels like my period is coming but still no sign of it..what I do have is a clear discharge no ordor..I have lower back pains swollen breast,I sleep a lot..can anyone help me?I haven't took a hpt yet cause I dnt know if I should wait a bit longer.can anyone give me adivce
sittin here cramping just waiting for my period, or NOT waiting for it  =)   we are ready for our first baby.  I was very tired today, and my last period was dec 11th, so I am quite a few days late.  Generally my cycle is 29 days long, and im on day 34/35... Today before i ate lunch- i had a little headache and felt drained, then i ate and i felt a ton better.    should i be taking a pregnancy test?  or waiting a few more days?  
ovarian cysts can cause all those things, i have several at the moment--could be why you arent getting your period--or your bleeding for days and days--they suck!!!  a big warning sign is the cramping, espescially in your back.  your also more likely to get them after having a baby, your body is outta whack.  theyre verycommon and they dont usually cause harm,  the doc will put you on the pill to help shrink them.
omg i've been going throught the same thing but this isnt the first time. like 2 or 3 months ago i would cramp for weeks and i would missed my period, so i took a hpt and it came out negative, my boyfriend didnt believe the test so he just kinda took it upon himself that i was pregnant. so about a month i thought i was pregnant until i got my period. now the same things going on but i dont know if im pregnant this time since my boyfriend and i are trying for a baby.....what should i do?? Please Please Please help me i really want to find out what yall might have to say about my situation. please email me at andrews_lil_princess***@**** thanks guys
I am having if not all most symptoms of pregnancy it is driving me nuts the headache is terrible oh my! my period is scheduled to start tomorrow I hope I miss it because I do want to be pregnant. my last period was 1/12/2008  should I test on sunday or just I have to assume I am prego since I am exhibiting the classic signs (frequent urination, headache, high tempereture, backache, some cramps, sore breasts, mood swings, fatigue and inpatience...)
I began cramping and feeling like I was going to get my period, but then it didn't come. My boyfriend and I had recently started having sex so i was freaking out. I started researching stuff online and I got really really scared. I took a HTP and it was negative. A few days later I got my period. I really think it was stress related. That month I has final exams and I was studying for hours and hours not eating right and not getting enough sleep.
Good morning.  Just wanted to post my experience here, to help someone that has been going through the same symptoms as me.  I will repost follow-ups later, as time progresses.

Back in November I miscarried at 6 weeks.  

My husband and I began trying again this month (January).  Today is Friday, beginning earlier this week, I started cramping, not cramping like during my previous miscarriage however .... I'm cramping like I'm going to start my period (I'm a couple days overdue now).  As of today, I still haven't started.
I have been feeling a bit of nausea, slight breast tenderness, and have had crazy cravings for the past week or so (salt, salt and more salt, oh, and banana popsicles, haha).
Last night, after another bout of nausea, and still not starting my period, I decided to take a HPT - - it came out positive!  
Today, I'm still feeling slight PMS symptoms, including cramping, but I feel GOOD otherwise, mentally and physically.
Also, these postings have also eased my mind a bit.  Thanks to everyone.

I will continue to post my progress, so stay tuned.

i have no idea whats going on I have horrible cramping and pressure.. no periode what should I make of this? I haven't had a period in over a year and my doctor is out of town till next month. I am 24 and scared pretty bad the pain is only getting worse

someone who can help my email is ***@****

I am super scared and alone today on any answers on what to do.
Hay im lala! I have never missed my period in my life and last month I did in march I usaully get it seven days. But in febuary I got it only four I didn't think nothing of it because nothing ever comes good in my life but anyway since the beginning of march I been getting cramps but no period! I want to consider that I maybe pergnet but then agian i dont think that I am. I mean I want to be a mother but if im not how do I deal with the fact that Im not and wanted this for so long? So what do I do, Do I go to the doctor and hear what I've been wanting to hear for so long? Or do I wait to see ifmy monthly friend comes this month?
I am taking the pill.... I haven't skipped a pill, but I am 4 days late. Do you think I might be pregnant? I have been having mild cramps on and off the past few days.
I have been experiencing the same symptoms as some of you.. I am 4 days late of AF and I been having period-like cramps for the past four days. My husband and I have been plannning to have a baby for the past few months and I'm scared that I might not be.I been having a lot of discharge..I also been very tired and getting heartburn, feeling anxious and very emotional. I never have late periods and I never been pregnant so any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks!!
hey everyone,

just to ease your minds (since I know it's helped me to read your stories), I am having very similar issues. I was supposed to start my period on sunday, and it's thursday... and still nothing. I've had cramping, just like i do every month, but not bleeding at all. i've had some strange very light brown stuff, but it's been so little that i've only had to wear a liner, not even a pad. i've had no preg symptoms, but i've been exceptionally grumpy and short with everyone. mood swings aren't that normal for me, so i thought that was a little weird, and chalked it up to stress (school just started). now, i'm very worried, since i'm on the pill, but i've missed a couple. ive never EVER missed a period, and i've never been this late. i don't know if i'm preg yet, and i plan to take a test tonight with my fiance. the whole cramping with no bleeding thing is getting to me... i wish it would just come, or stop cramping! good luck to everyone else on here- thanks for sharing your stories... it really helps to know you're not the only girl out there with "strange" things goin on!
i am cramping and having a ll symptoms of a peiod but no period. i took a home pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative what are the chances that i am pregnant
the mornin after i had sex i had to make myself sick because of the sicky feeling in my stomach, for about 4-5 days after that i felt sick each day sometimes in the mornin and sometimes just at night, but since then ive been fine and it is now almost a month later. But here's the tricky bit...im 11 days late for my period and wondering if the sickness was actually mornin sickness. Im having no other sypmtoms of pregnancy apart from tender breasts and darker urine. I dont have the money to get a HPT so i dont really want to waste the money i need when it could come back negative, also 3 days ago i had really bad cramping below my stomach like on top of my vagina, it was so painful so i thought i would just come on really heavy onto my period but still no sign of a period...does it sound like i could be pregnant or should i just keep waiting for my period, help please lol x
I was feeling the same way.  I was 5 days late on my period.  Currently I am on birth control but have never experienced cramping with no period.  Immeaditly I got online and came to this website.  I was encouraged to take a home pregnancy test.  It was negative.  3 times.  Still, I was scared I was pregnant and not prepared.  Finally I got my period, six days late... I realized I had worked out a lot more in the past couple weeks and was on a more hefty work schedule.  All I can think is that my body had to adjust.  Good luck.  Hope everything turns out the way you want and hope this may help some of you.
I am 29 and wanting to start a family. I always had irregular periods so went on birth control at 15, and just got off of it in June of this year. No period in June, very very light in July, and none since. It is now nearing the end of Oct. The doctor said I may not be ovulating and to try for a year on my own.  I have no way of telling/timing anything without periods!  The past week I have had cramping, uncomfortable but not very painful, nausea especially when I have an empty stomach, some spells of dizziness or lightheadedness, headaches but not sure if they are allergy/sinus, and it seems like I am going to the bathroom more, especially since it seems like more coming out than I am taking in. I took a test last night & it showed negative. I thought mabey a UTI but I have no pain while I am going.  Any advice on getting pregnant with no period to help, or why I may be feeling the way I am?
I'm in a pickle =/

I was ovulating around the 7-11th of November I had sex on the 13th and 14th where as my birth control failed, my period was due the 21st. I am now going on 10 days late. I've taken an hpt, it was negative. I've been cramping badly for about a week, but no period. I'm not experiancing any other symptoms though. I also am trying not to think about being pregnant so I won't stress about it. Other than that, I'm never stressed. I've been very happy, actually for the past month and a half so I really don't think that is it. My periods are always regular. On time to the T. I'm not sure what to do/think. Any help?
hi im kyley and im 15 i been having cramping 4 the whole time i was suposed to have my period but i hsavent got it ........i also had intercose with my bf like 15 times that month...........can i b pregnat???????
Hi Everyone. I have been having period like symptoms for the past 3 days. I had my last period on November 7th. I have been off birth control for a couple months now, but my boyfriend and I are usually pretty careful. We start off having sex sometimes without a condom on, and then he puts one on after a little while. Not smart, I know. I am 21 and my periods are usually pretty regular. Every 28-30 days. Before I was taking BC however, my periods were always irregular, so I am not sure if I am jusst going back to that or not? Since I have been off the pill they have been normal the past couple of months. I thought that now I was finally on a good schedule. When I get my period, I usually have cramps and such and I KNOW when I am getting my period. Well I had that feeling 3 days ago, and still nothing has come. I have never felt like I was getting my period and it never came. Even though my boyfriend did not come inside of me, other than possibly pre-***, do you think it is possible I could be pregnant? I am a few days late on my period and if I dont get it within a week or so I will take a test. Does anyone think I should get one sooner than that? Please Help!!
i wrote to this page on the 7th of october and two days later i took a pregnancy test that appeared positive, i couldn't believe it so i took another one that also appeared positive...i still couldn't bring my self to believe what i was seeing, my boyfriend thort i was mad but i just had to take another test lol, obviously that was also positive ! I am now almost 4 months pregnant and showing a healthy bump and thinkin of names with my family and friends, its the best thing that has ever happened to me and i cant wait for the little miracle to come. The same night i found out i was pregnant..guess wat...i let my best friend use one of my pregnancy tests for a laugh and she turned out positive aswell...she is now also almost 4 months pregnant to my boyfriends brother, how cool haha! anyway good luck everyone and i hope u get the results u desire :) x
hi everyone i need ur input . my last period was nov5 its december 19th still no period . last week and weekend i had a headache that wouldnt go away ...then i had some cramping and today i had some light cramping still no period . took 2 at home tests i made sure i took one on a monday then another on a friday both in the mornings my at home test brand was first response digital yes or no ..both tests each time said no

what should i do . all i can think of is going in to the doc next week to get blood hormones cheked and blood preg test done.

any input will  help god help me i really want a baby .
my period is 2 months late and i have had cramps/vaginal pain not to bad though could i be pregnant?
I had unprotected sex 3 weeks 2 days ago.. I am about about 5 days late. The only symptoms I have had are mild cramping and the occasional headache.. signs I usually have before pms. However, I have had cramps for like 5 days straight now and that usually doesn't happen. I have been stressing out MAJORLY lately and I hear that can delay your period and sometimes skip your period.. which is what I'm hoping for. I have had no nausea, no insomnia, no backaches and my food cravings and urination are normal. He told me that he was safe and pulled out so I'm hoping that I'm just being a worry wart. Any advice?
take a test.  if you're five days late, the result should be accurate.
HELLO... OK I HAVE AN IUD AN HAVE HAD IT FOR A YEAR AN 3 MONTHS HAVE ALWAYS HAD MY PERIOD THE 27TH OF EVERY MONTH AN NO LATER... I AM CRAMPING REALLY BAD LIKE I AM ON MY PERIOD.. ANY IDEAS TO WHAT IS GOING ON?
My last period was October 27th 2009. I had unprotected sex on November 13th. Right after we were done I felt myself Ovulate on the left side. I didn't really think anything of it. Than I had very light bleeding on November 22nd. I've taken a HPT on November 27th and December 11th and they both came out negetive. I've been cramping for two weeks now off and on mostly on the left side. My breat are VERY tender and I'm super tired. I'm going to the doctors today to get a blood test but I don't think I'm pregnant. What else could it be? Endometriosis runs in my family. Could that have somthing to do with it? Im so confused!!!!
Hi :)

i need help im only 1 day late and i have cramping on the left side and sometimes lower back my boobs r sore but not tender is it to early to take a pregnantcy test or should i wait a bit more?
me and my fiance have been trying for a baby for 1 year now im realy hoping im pregnant

im about 2 weeks past my period even though my period is irregular from time to time . im confused because in november i got a depo shot . i was due for another shot on the 8th of jan the same day my period should have came . i never wenr to get the shot and i had unprotected sex and now im having pregnancy symptoms . i have back pain , itchy breast , sore nipples , spotting light pink blood , cramps , nausea , and fatigue . normally when i get my period i cramp very badly and then the next day i get my period during which cramps are horrible and i puke . this month ( jan ) i didnt get cramping arounf the time of my period nor did i feel it comming . i thought it was maybe switching dates . it is now the end of the month and im feeling these symptoms . i NEVER spotted before a period nor have i had sore nipples . so im convinced im pregnant . now mind you im only 15 so im kinda confused and looking for some insight on what this is . can someone help ??
my periods are never on time and im cramping its the 27th and still no period
hi every1 im new here well my fiance and i been tryin to get preg sum months now n i had sex on my fertile days as well and my ovulation period n lately beeen havin lots of headache and cramps i wish i'm preg but i dont want my hopes to b up n get disappointed in the end so im waiting
I had the coil in until November 3rd when my partner and I decided to try. This is our 4th ovulation passed at begining of month. We are doing almost everything we can to get pregnant that we have found on the net. My period has been irregular, shortest being 27 days and longest 31. We have sex to cover all the ovulation dates.
The past two days I have had cramping like gonna take period, felt quite sick. Had spotting yesterday on toilet paper, light pink in colour. Assumed was start of period but nothing at all today. This would be a 27 day cycle if it were my period. Done a test this morning and was neg, but if a 31 day cycle then Sunday ma 31 days and should wait til then. Anyone any ideas what is going on in my body?? I live in Scotland and my doc dont let you just pop in for pregnancy test, mine dont even confirm, they take word of home pregnancy test.

Baby dust to all ttc
Good luck xx
Ok Here's my story...
I am 21 years old, and my boyfriend and I are ttc. I was on the pill for 5 years, and went off of it this passed July (8 months ago). I have always been irregular, my cycles have ranged from 35 days to 75 days, so it is difficult to know when I am ovulating and whether to presume a pregnancy has occured due to a missed period. I am now on day 54 of my cycle, and having very bad cramps, nausea, headaches and major fatigue. I get hungry all the time but the moment I eat something I can't finish it. I had 1 glass of wine last night and felt incredibly intoxicated and fell asleep!!
   In July after stopping birth control I got pregnant but miscarried at 6 weeks. I didn't get a positive result on an hpt until a few days before the miscarriage occured. It was torture, feeling so pregnant and having neg results over and over again.
   I haven't tested yet, considering during my last pregnancy it look so long to get a pos. result, and I don't want to be disappointed!!
  Should I make the move and go get a test? is there anything else I can do or look out for to know what's going on?
Any advice would be super appreciated!!
THANKS xo
hey im in the same situation as many of you. to start off im only 17 and non of this was planned trust me! I have my period every month around the 8th or 9th. well last month (march) i had unprotected sex with my now ex boyfriend 3 times after my period ( the dates were the 12th, 14th, and 18th of march) so that means i prob. o'd around the 23rd and sperm can live up to 5 days so that was just enough time? can you tell ive read ALOT about all of this. but the good thing is i have told my mother and she is aware of the situation. ive took HPT and they came out negative but i believe i took them to early. Now that im 4-5 days late mom thinks i should take the test again but im scared!! the only symptoms ive had are being reallyyyyy tired, dizzy at times, stomach pain, and more white discharge than normal!!!!

My period was due on 13 April, i have been have period like cramps but no period.  I have sore and slightly swolen breasts.  I have taken a HPT but it shows negative, is there a chance that i can be pregnant?  I was on clomid this cycle could that make my period late?
My period shouldve came on april 9. Ive been cramping for 2 weeks now and no Af. I hope Im pregnant. My husband and I have been trying for 2 years now! Lord Please let me be pregnant
To All:
I am 23 and i have been reading these forums for about 5 months now, obviously for the same purposes that your all reading and posting, trying to concieve (conceive) or trying to get any positive feedback from anyone that have posted about their difficulties concieving. well i never posted before becuase i just didnt want to add to the dissapointment of other women seeking out help or hope that they would get pregnant, by thinking i was pregnant, posting, taking a test and finding out i wasnt. I wanted to give these women hope on this forum so i promised myself as soon as i get pregnant the first thing im doing before i tell anyone in my family, my husband or anybody, is tell u all. So i only had one shot of depo jan 09 and that was the worst decision i have ever made in my life,when i decided not to go for the 2nd dose in march because my husband and i wanted to start trying for our second child, Depo through my whole cycle off, it didnt get back normal until nov. Every month i went through what all of u are goin through, preg symptoms to end up always being false. This month it was the same thing about a week ago i started with the sore boobs,frequinte urination,cramps like i never felt before, i just knew that i was coming on my period until yesterday it never came. i didnt want to be wondering so i just came home from work and the first thing i did was took the test and it read POSITIVE!!!!. So to all the ladies trying, please hang in there, i know its taken some of u more than a year as it has taken me to concieve (conceive), but have faith, claim it and it will happen. now i think ill go tell my husband and family...lol
baby dust to u all!!!
I am going through the same thing now, I am a week late but cramps are terrible. I have had plenty of discharge though. I have a son who is seven months old and I did not experience anything like this. Let me know what your results are. Thank you!
I Have A Question ..Im 18yrs old and i havent had my period in 2months ,ive been cramping real bad ,2wks ago i had this horrible headach and now today my breast are real sore and i feel bloated,i neva took a [hpt]..because im scared ...do you think im pregnant ...btw please reply bck im sara
This is my first time asking about this stuff, but I stopped taking birth control two weeks before my period was due (thinking i was getting headaches from them and maybe be pregnant) I got cramps like i was starting my period (once again 2 weeks before period is due). the same day as my cramps i started spotting light brown discharge. happened for a few days, stopped, then happened again and stopped now. It has been two weeks since i stopped birth control and I was supposed to start my period yesterday, but i havent gotten it yet. I have tested 5 days before my period (negative) and the day of and today, all negative. I felt mild cramping but no period yet. Could it be because i stopped birth control that i havent gotten it, or am i pregnant? I have been extremely tired since the spotting and very emotional, boobs sore sometimes not always though. what could it be?
I am cramping soo bad nd I am only 12 but it's probably not that bad but I am soo dramatic so I think everything is bad but I hope I am not pregnant my first period was in june that was my first one every .. But now it's july 21 i am soon goin to start bleeding hoefully because I think it's something wrng wit me because it be white stuff coming out my pusyy idk what it is but ok.. Yall pray for me because I am soo young dealing wit this I wish I never started mines.. I didn't won't to start my period but I am growing up so yea bye..
I am the same but my cramps are light but I am scared because I haven't started bleeding and I am only 12 .. Pray for me plz because it's painful!
We had been trying to conceive for about a year now - and there were several times where I thought I had symptoms of pregnancy! I would comb the internet for hope - almost like looking at tea leaves for an answer.  I've read over this and other medhelp posts countless times and struggled with the fact that so many women posted that they thought/hoped they were pregnant but never followed up afterwards.  Maybe I was the only one in suspense - but I delighted when someone would declare their pregnancy!  So here's a story who's happy ending is actually a new happy beginning.

I'm 31, have been off of birth control for about three years now.  As I said previously, we've been (seriously) trying conceive for about a year.  I've been taking my temperature, and keeping track of period and ovulation cycles.  Finally, last month I decided to stop fretting over it and put it in the hands of God.  I have a happy marriage, a successful career and am looking to going graduate school - and it'd be smart to just enjoy and appreciate those things for a while.

Yesterday I realized I was four days late but had been experiencing cramps for almost a week and had an increase in clear discharge.  I've been late before (hence the frequent visits to these pages) and have been disappointed several times.  I decided to bite the bullet (again) and take another pregnancy test.  Within seconds there was a happy little plus sign on the test!!  Needless to say I've been overcome with powerful, joyous emotions.  Several confirmed hpt later, I feel comfortable enough to post the story here.  I'll be going in on Monday for the blood test and to begin pre-natal care.  

For all the women who are trying to conceive, I hope this story helps a little.  But for all the (very) young women who have irresponsible sexual behavior, please be careful.  Sex and pregnancy are powerful things and both must be taken seriously.  Safe sex or no sex until you're in a place where your first thought on your missed period isn't, "My mom's going to kill me."

Best of luck to all of you, and God bless!
Sincerely,
E.
Hi! I have been on the Depot Shot for a year and a half. Recently stopped because I have been getting terrible headaches. Anyway been off for almost a month. I had unprotected sex once about a week ago. I have been cramping for four days and the first day I spotted a tiny bit. My nipples are a lil sensitive compared to normal. I wanted to wait at least another week to test because it is so early. Any thoughts? I'm still in high school and have been with my boyfriend for two years.
i am 21 going on 22 next month and i have a 1 year old boy and i had him back in 09 and didnt even know i was pregant now i feel like i am preganat again but i am haveing pms cramps the same with my last pregancy and i dont know, i was on the pill and i had ran out but my period came on so i hope i did them right, when you feel cramps is that a sign of pregnancy sometimes?my boyfirend of 3 years dont want another child till 2010 and now im scared to tell him that i maybe preganat now what and how should i tell him
my period was only 4 days the 20th of july 2010 and ended the 24 had sex the 25 and then after that my back starting killing me and still is i even have the hotflashes sometimes too going to the bathroom the bumps around the nipples but i heard that can also be from your last pregnancy. its funny that i dont remember any systoms i did take a pregnancy test but it was a negative i took it on the 26 i guess it was to soon now its just getting to the point why did i take it that soon but i will love to have another child even though my son is only 1 years old but then i can wait
hi , sorry to add , but i've been very confused .
heres my story .
i was on the birth control patch for almost 4 months , but it made me depressed , so i went to see my doctor and he told me i should stop the patch , and start the pill when my next period started .
that was last month. on the 12th of July , i started my period, and i ended on the 17th . It is now August 16th, and still no period. i usually dont have my period for 21 days, and then i start on the that day or the day after. i am now 9 days late,
I have mild cramping, not so much anymore as i did, when i was supposed to have my period, i have been quite nausous, and completly exhausted, my eating habits havent changed much, and my brests arent that tender, but my lower back has a constant pain, i usually go to the bathroom 3-4 times in a hour , which is completly odd for me. i just want to know if i could be pregnant or not. i've taken a pregnancy test at the end of last week, but it came up negative. reading all of this , there has been false nagatives, and i just want to know if im pregnant or not. my boyfriend thinks im pregnant and keeps calling me momma, but the problem is , im 16. we both have stable family's, and have been in a healthy relationship for a year now. i've talked to my mom about me getting pregnant a couple months ago, and she didnt say much other than, you would be the one to raise it, not me .

im not sure what to do , should i wait a little longer , or what ?
I need help !
I had sex 5 weeks ago, my period is due in 6 days, I haven't been feeling like myself, nausea, tender breast and crapms w/o period what is going on with me... Any help out there!
hi guys this is my first time using this but i do need help. My last period was july 31 but i skipped my period in august so i am 12 days late/: yeah i know. Me and my boyfriend recently moved in together and we are not trying to conceive but a baby would be nice(: and the weird thing is that i had cramps the whole month of august sometimes really bad and brownish discharge but still no period!! ive had a couple mood swings, dizzyness, nausia but that stopped already, and a few days ago my breast have been really sore now all of a sudden and i go pee a little more and i always wake up in the midddle of the night to go pee!! which is really bothering me now. I would just like to know what you guys think if its normal or if im pregnant, something im planning on getting a test this week. please help me
So here I am at the age of 30 my 2 girls are 9 and 11. I have just recently started dating this guy and he told me that he had a V and that he couldn't get anyone pregnant. Retarded of me to think he wasn't lying so I went with it. I had a full period that began on the 6th of Aug. I always have a heavy flow especially after I had my girls. It lasted my full 7 days. So then Sept came along I went to work I came home and I had started and right there I thought it was weird cause I always start in my sleep or that morning before I go to work. It was not at all bright red like I am use to. I went all day going to the bathroom and noticed my little bitty spot had not grown on the pad. Later that night I put a tampon in to sleep. I woke up and there was just a little on that also. Within the next 24 hours I had only spotted and it was a very light pink like almost nothing. I was thinking hey maybe I might be pregnant so I went on Monday and bought a HPT and it was negative. My lower back, the cramps, the feeling dizzy and upset stomach, even the gums have been bleeding, bloating feeling, and I am always tired! Should I go and get another HPT and see what the results are or just wait it out cause I feel pregnant but my mind is telling me noway!
Hi, I need help...the last time k got my period was aug 13 me and my bf had sex on the 22 and the 29 of aug and the 18 and 19 of sept he busted in me all those time I was suppose to had got my period on the 16 of sept but I think I got it on the 5th I had cramps and everything but it started out redish brownish then period was really light that was diffrent for me but now is the 20th and I got bad cramps backaches and headache took a test but it was negative....need help any advice please
I have been reading through forums similiar to this one for days now. I am 12 days late on my period. It is now october. I havent been on birth control since march. Therefore, my periods have been regular these past few months... I mean they are always on target...until now. I am basically just trying to get more answers. Although, I already know everything I need to know.. I am extremely anxious, just like most of you. I suck at waiting.  I wish I could give you all the answers you wish to hear... but I can't.  

Okay, so this is what I have been up to, and this is my schedule for everything.

Last period was Sept 1. It was supposed to arrive around Oct. 1, but nothing happened.

In the meantime, I have probably spent about 70 bucks  (if not more) on pregnancy tests. Heck, I even bought a book for baby names.  I have bought preg tests such as dollar store brands, first response, clear blue... and all tests came out negative. I even tested my morning urine on my late day number 9, and still only recieved a negative. Finally, I went to my local health dept. and got another urine test. I knew it had to be positive, but ... it was negative. So, earlier today I went and got my blood drawn. I am supposed to call first thing in the morning, and I will hear my results. I will be upset if I'm not pregnant, just because all this time I have had the mindset that I am different from everyone else, and that urine tests just dont work for someone like me. :D  If I'm not pregnant, I will definately ttc again soon. I will post when I hear my final answer tomorrow.

These are my symptoms:
I have been dizzy late at night. I even get dizzy lying in bed at night. So dizzy that it feels comparable to drinking a full bottle of wine, and sitting still while the room spins. lol

I get extremely hungry. When I cook, I put plenty of food on my plate. I can only finish half of it, because I feel as if I will throw up if I take one more bite. Its crazy. I get soooooo hungry... and then not even a second later I cant stand food....   so I stop eating when I feel that way... then I always seem to find myself looking in my fridge 20 minutes later... starving again. The phase just repeats itself.  
Although i usually feel like getting sick.... nothing ever happens.

I am having cramps as if I'm going to start my period, but no period for me. It hurts way up in there.... on the left hand backside. The pain seems to hurt worse at night. Whatever that means.

I feel like I have extra saliva producing in my mouth... and it sometimes tastes like metal.

I dream about babies and being pregnant.... does that count as a symptom?

Thats basically it. Like I said, I will post again when I hear my results. Good luck to everyone!!!! God bless!!! I'm blowing baby dust your way (to all of you ttc)

Kerri
i went to the BATHRROM and seen a lite pink color and thought it was my period and then after a couple hous it was don eim scared!!! am i pregnant???/
My name is Neeci. Iv been married for 5 months know. Iv always had problems with my period, bleeding so bad id end up in the hospital to stop it. I have my period around every 40-43 days, so it's nothing to come on every other month. But iv never skipped 2 months. I have been cramping for about 3 weeks know, along with bad leg spasams and trouble sleeping. I'm not bleeding at all not even a little bit. I can't afford to go to a doctor right know. I bought a test from the dollar store 3 weeks ago and it said negative so I'm going to try a buy another test and see what happens. Any suggestions?
i had sex the day after my period stopped. its been about seven days since then and im experiencing a lot of cramps and i constantly have to go to the restroom. Are these signs that i might be pregnant?
I am getting period pains now but not period - this also happened 4 weeks ago when I was due - I never did start my period except about 10-12 days late I had a very short half days light bleeding. Im very worried - I have had implanon for 20 months and dont see that I could get pregnant with that in. Am going to do a HPT but Im concerned that with having an implant that it might affect the accuracy . Any ideas or advice ? grateful for any. tanks
I got light cramping. They started on the 26th of november although that night was painful. Had light cramps the other night at eleven and today at past two. My period is due on the 4th of Dec. What does it mean?
I had sex feb.12th and 13th and now I've been cramping for the past 3 days still no sign of my period because I'm irregular I took two pregnancy test and both came out negative did I take it to early and wats wrong with me?
im nearly a week late and still no period. Iv experienced bloating and mild cramps but the cramps last for more than a day. iv took 2 home tests and they say negative but then a little while later they show a faint line on the other side and i have had other symptoms could i be pregnant?

I have some curosity too.  My hubby and I have an almost 16 month old son, and he wants to have another baby around the time our son is 2, and I suddenly REALLY want a 2nd child. My periods usually come like clockwork. Last one was on Mar 2nd. It was more than spotting, but only about half as long and half as heavy as normal, so I am wondering about that. We tried for conception again on Mar 14, I was probably near ovulation. I have since been cramping for a week and a half, on and off. My period isn't due until around the 1st of April, so we are playing the waiting game now. I have been having the worst headaches, bouts of nasiua, restless legs at night keeping me tossing and turning until 4 and 5am, heartburn, strange reactions to the sights and smells of my fav foods, moodiness, bloating, frequent solid BM's, exhustion, last night and today/night my breasts have been tender and felt heavy, and yesterday and today I have had that anxious feeling like being late for work and not being able to get out of that speedy, paniced mode all day, lol. As badly as we want another baby, I WILL NOT allow myself to think I'm pregnant again without at least missing a period!  I have a really bad habbit of getting my hopes up and then Aunt Flo staggers in! Most of these things are also pms symptoms, but are happing at the wrong time for pms and lasting way too long for that. It's seems to be going on the entire time between ovulation and period! What does everyone think about this?  Please email me, because chances are I will be way too forgettful to find my way back to this site!  ***@****  (that's four number zero's and a one, not four letter o's, lol)
Hey im a month an 15days late for my period and i took a pregnancy test and it was negitive wat does that mean wat advice could u give me
My period comes around 15th through the 20th but i usually get cramping btw does days .. but this month i havent gotten any . i been havingun protected sex and my boobs are sore ive been getten a bit nauseas ive been getten very hungry nd all i wanna do is be with my boy friend. ive been very sensative and im growing a lil gut .. idk what to think .. what should i do plz helpp !!!

Thank You !
Hi im kind of in the same situation as you i have all the symtoms (symptoms) bar getting sick and im 3 days overdue dismorning when i went to the bathroom when i whipped i found sum brown discharge i didnt know that you could get some brown spotting if you were preg but now i do! im really worried and need some advice if any1 knows if i could be preg i would really appriciate it! tnx x
My period started on apirl 8 and I'm 5 days late I been having period cramps and my period have not started yet ..I took a pt and it was negative ...wat should I do now..
so im 14 ive been cramping but no period is it possible too be pregnant?
I have a 5mnth old and I breastfeed her until she was 3months I had a period for almost a mnth in april and may I missed my period its june n still haven't got my period what should I do.
Hi, I am doing some reading on the internet and yet my questions has yet to be answered. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and shortly after that i began to have stomach pains. then later on throughout the day my head started hurting and so has my back. i had my period but i just want to know what this means. Can anybody help me??
Hi this is the firsttime I'm posting on this - I found the forum via google.. I am 26 and recently came off the pill (cilest) after about 10yrs on it.. I had my last period 6 weeks ago.. I know the pill gives a withdrawal bleed instead of an actual period and it could take some time to get the cycle back but could I be pregnant? I've been having minor cramps and a bit of a heavy feeling down there that make me think I may start my period but nothing yet...  My nipples are quite tender especially in the morning.. I'm currently going through a bout of depression as well so I'm not sure now would be the right time to be preganant! I don't have any other symptoms that I think are out of the ordinary..

I saw my Dr this week and I have sent off a urine sample to be tested.. I have a HPT but am scared to take it...

AN
Ive%2Bbeen%2Bhaving%2Bclear%2Bdischarge,feeling%2Blike%2Bim%2Bgoing%2Bto%2Bstart%2Bmy%2Bperiod%2Band%2Bcrampy%2Blike%2Bfeeling%2Bin%2Bmy%2Blegs%2Bit%2Bhas%2Bbeen%2Bgoing%2Bon%2Bfor%2Balmost%2B2%2Bwks%2Bnw%2Band%2Bim%2Balso%2Breally%2Btired%2Blately%2Bi%2Bhave%2Ba%2Bdaughter%2Balready%2Bbut%2Bcnt%2Bremember%2Bne%2Bsymptoms%2Bmy%2Blast%2Bperiod%2Bwas%2Bfrom%2Bjune%2B1st%2Bthrough%2Bthe%2B4th%2Band%2Byes%2Bi%2Bhad%2Bunprotected%2Bsex+on++the+last+day+could+i+be+pregnant
I need help I'm 2 days late and I get cramps on and off I also felt wet down there n nothin I took a test bout 5 days ago and it was neg , thinkin of testing tommorw should I and what is the best pregnancy test plzzz help
I am Andrea.
I havnt been on my pms at all this past week.
and I am having Hot flashes every second of the second.
and i feeling like i need to pop or just Cramps.
but not a period..and about a few weeks ago i had pink coming out..
i dont know why,,,and i having back aches and stomacah ache..

i just dont know why.
I am Andrea.

i just dont know why.
Sounds to me like you may have hurt your female muscles.. I had somewhat of the same thing happen one night with my fiance. My doc told me I have a long cervex, so sex can sometimes be painful. It started in my stomach (I was in tears it hurt so bad), and then went to my back. It went away a few days later.
hey everyone! i had sex with my for the first time on june 30th, i was suppose to start my period july 7th, and it is now july 12th. i just started to get cramps the past 3days, but no bleeding/splotting. i have no idea if im pregnant or not. it was my first time having sex, and im very scared. someone give me advice please. i dont know what to do.
Ok im on birth control pills but i havent taken for about a week.On june 10 2011 i had mild light spotting in was cramping a little bit but not as bad. then a couple of hours it stoped n me n my boyfriend had sex. Then on july 18 i had the same thing happen light spotting but it lasted for two days in i stay on my period for five days. Its now july n i feel cramps but i dont see blood. can i be pregnant
Your body just could be off balanced for taking a week break from the pills, if you had unprotected sex during that time though, you could be pregnant, when is your next cycle due?  Also you might want to post this question in it's own post on Am I pregnant, there are a lot of women that could provide feedback on this.

Here is the link:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Am-I-Pregnant/show/1076

Hope this helps.
i had sex 2 days ago but now i have really bad cramps and my period is suppose to be on july 26. Is this a sign of being pregnant???

Please help!!!!
I am days late on my period, my boobs are super sore and then not as much today but still tender.. I have off and on cramping, I took 2 tests and they were both positive? PREGO???
Yes any positive means positive, congratulations  Daniceleste!!!  Would love to have you on our Growing Healthy Babies Group:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/GroupTrack--We-Are-Growing-Healthy-Babies/show/1068
@ stregisblondy I did personally have symptoms 3dpo so I knew right away before my period was due that I was pregnant but this was mid cycle.  You are about 6 days away from menstruating so you could be getting it early.  If you wait about 2-3 more days you can take a pregnancy test at home, EPT detects 4 days prior to your menstrual cycle.
Hi all! I had a miscarriage 5 months ago and had a d and c I bleed for 6 weeks! 5 weeks later I got my period this saturday will be 5 weeks again and still no period I've had some light spotting about a week ago nothing major not enough for a pad! I've taken a pt and its negative is it just my body getting back to normal? Any advice would be great thank you Xxx
It could just be your body getting back to normal.  My cycle came back within a month after miscarrying but I did not have a D&C, so wondering if it takes longer to resume cycles after a D&C?

We do have a special forum that focuses just on Miscarriage recovery you might want to post your own question there, you will get more members able to respond.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Miscarriages/show/283

Great to meet you!
I always have my period on the 13 or 22 of every month but it usually happened around the 13. This one time I got this brownish spotting and I know for sure it wasn't my period because I got it 2 weeks ago. FYI, I have my periods normally and never miss one unless I'm pregnant. I got scared and curious so I did some reseach and it says either it's just the blood from my last period or else a miscarriage. I totally freaked out but wasn't sure if it really was a miscarriage cause it lasted for a week and 2 days, so for that whole month I didn't get my period until the next month on the 17th. And yes the next following month my period came back normally around the 13th. Now, I'm having cramps but not that bad and I know it wasn't my period because I had it a week ago so for sure it can't be. My husband and I are trying to have our sencond child and he did leave it in the night before. I was at work and carrying 20-40 pounds of boxes and have cramp like crazy, especially around my lower abdomen. I know I can't get pregnant that fast so I waited a week later and did a home test and it says negative. I was kind of relief but at the same time I was hoping I was. Then the following week I helped out at a relative garden and all of sudden my head was pounding, I feel like I needed to puke and feel like I can faint any minute. so I went to my car and rest and thought maybe I am. Because with my first child I got sick really bad to the point where my whole body shakes and it was chilly to me but it was warm to everyone. A week later I didn't have my period on time so my aunt bought me a home pregnancy test and the second line was kind of light. I thought maybe it's nothing, so I throw it away and my aunt came and ask me to see it so I showed to her and she's says I am. But maybe I'm just to early that's why the line doesn't show enough, so I went home after gardening and took a pregnancy test and still it show negative. My husband has been leaving it in for the past day now so we'll see what happens and see if I get my period this coming month.

Sorry if I confused you guys but yes the part with my aunt, I did got pregnant and had a beautiful 2 year old son.
I am 1 week and 2 days late, experiencing some cramping and feeling a little fatigued lately, could I be pregnant? I took a pregnancy when I was jus a week and a day late but the results were negative. What do you guys think?
Diana, i would definitly wait a few days and take another test or if your like me buy a couple and take another first thing in the morning and have one to test again the next day if needed... but if a line showed up(even faint)  it sounds like a positive to me... as long as it was in the time the test says to read it in and equal in size all along the line

Nikia, its still really early but just to play it safe.. take your vitamins and live healthy... try in a few days making sure to take it with your first mornin pee :)

Hi all, I am 27 yrs old and I've been married for 5 month. I was diagnosed with PCOS about 2 yrs ago. I was placed on clomid and last month was my 2nd clomid cycle. My period should have been here but its not, I'm cramping and my breasts are tender, I also developed a slight cold about 2 nights ago with a headache. I know my period isnt very late yet but I really hope to be pregnant! Any help?
I have the same exact thing happening right now . Just curious , did you turn out being pregnant ?

Hi all, I am 26 yrs old and I've been married for 9 months (nov 2010). I had a missed miscarriage in april after 5 weeks of pregnancy. I am just back from holidays n its been like a week that i am tired all the time, nauseous,cramping and my breasts are very tender, I also developed a slight cold about 2 nights ago with a headache. i think its the exhaustion of travel but somwer my gut tels me i am +ve. I know my period is due in next 4 days but I really hope to be pregnant!!!

My wishes n prayers are with u gals going thru the same anxiety!! god bless xx
me n my partner are trying to concive .. this week iv had nothing but period like cramps im due on weds so how soon should i test ?as  tested today and it came back neg ??
Hello everyoneI am new to this site and google wasn't helping much LOL! Well I guess I can start by saying my periods have been irregular for many yearIs due to birth controls. I was on the Depo shot after my first son and I ha the mirena put in after my second son. I recently gotten my mirena taken out in July and had my last period in August. I had pregnancy symptoms last month and took a HPT and it was negative (this was a few weeks ago). I was cramping on Monday and I know it was because I was ovulating (learned the positiion my cervix when ovulating from my doctor) and I did have sex the day before and later on that night. Well the next day the cramping stopped and no period not even spotting. Even though my periods are irregular this has never happened. It was either no cramping no periods or cramping and a period. Should I be concerned about a pregnancy? or am I just being paranoid? I would appreciate some advice...Thank You all for taking the time out of your day to read my question. Have a blessed day! .
Welcome to Medhelp!  I actually see this question a lot with women just getting off of Mirena.  We have a separate forum that would be great for you to post this topic on its own so you could get some direct responses.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Womens-Health/show/81

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Birth-Control-Contraception-/show/260

Hope this helps :)
Thank You, I called my doctor and I'm waiting on a call back I'll update when I get results. Also I was on birth control pills and missed a few I have this feeling of I know I'm pregnant I will take a pregnancy text next week again to make sure of the first negative results.
I have been feeling weird symptoms myself and even took a pregnantcy test and come out negative...and now very concern that something else could be wrong....I suguest u seeing a doctor cause i myself am thinking about going to see a doctor....i really hope your okay!!!!
well I took a home pregnancy test and it was positive...I will see the doctoe next week to determine how far I am.
OMG Congratulations, definitely keep us posted and post in our pregnancy forums too :)
Thank you, So I've gone to the doctor and I was told I was about 9 weeks but I don't believe I'm 9 weeks....if I am really 9 weeks then those pregnancy test takes forever to detect a pregnancy lol! Just a week before I was negative. Anyway I will discuss this issue with my doctor on my first official prenatal visit. Good luck everyone!
i been on the shot for a month now had a period on aug 17 n havnt had one since and i waited two weeks for intercourse like the doctor said but if i didnt have sex since 2 weeks after the shot could i get pg ive had unprotected sex since then help plz! i just been cramping but no bleeding and no syptoms (symptoms)
Have you taken a pregnancy test just to be sure?  It could just be a side effect of the shot.
hey everyone,im confused so i was woundering if anyone will be able to help me out...i had my period the 15 of september and it now is the 5th of october,i have no pregnancy sighns except cramping like period pains that come and go and when i get them my leg to cramps i toke a pg test but says negative i have like a whitish dishcharg ive been wanting a baby for a very long time and would be ecstatic if i am pregnant,my fiancee says i must give it a week or two more but i realy am impatient so please if anyone could help?
I think the earliest you can check with EPT is 5 days prior to your expected menstrual cycle.  Keep us posted :)
my period ended about 4 days ago and i am still having really bad cramps worse then when im on my period and lower back pains as if  i still have it. this is the first time i have experienced this...help
If your cramps are severe and not being helped with an over the counter pain reliever you may want to call your doctor.  And if they are unbearable you might even want to go to the ER.
Hi.. I ben havin mild cramping on one side of my lower stomach and my breasts r sore I can't even wear a bra n my nipples hurt but no period I stated having mild cramps this morning n my breasts jus started getn sore last night I couldn't sleep with a bra n wen I barely touch them they r sore but still no period. I ben constantly going to the restroom this morning but nothins thr wat shud I do...
I'm posting because when I was searching for information on this subject I found a lot of posts from people who were experiencing the same symptoms but hardly anyone followed up.  My last period was on Sept. 18.  About 1 1/2 weeks ago I noticed that my nipples were extremely sore, my lower abdomen felt a weird sort of "full" sensation that I had never experienced before and I was slightly more fatigued than usual.  Around Oct. 12 I started having lower abdominal cramping and lower back pain which got progressively worse over the next few days.  My period was due on Oct. 17 and I swore I was going to start any second.  On Oct. 14 I noticed a small amount of pink-tinged fluid when I wiped after going to the bathroom and thought that it was the beginning of my period.  My cramps continued but I never started my period.  I finally took a pregnancy test this morning and it came back positive!  I hope this helps.  Good luck to all who are trying to conceive ;-)
Hi, I have a question aswell, but am unsure on how to start a new forum, so I hope no one minds if I ask here?..  here's my situation: I'm on birth control (only to regulate periods), and throughout September I was very forgetful (I was extreemly busy and kept leaving my BC at home) so I pretty much missed about every other day..or sometimes 2 days, of my bc. My hubby and I had sex several times (maybe 1-2times a week, and I believe around ovulation time) then about 3 days before I was supposed to have my "withdraw bleed" period, my period started but was very abnormal (I'm normally a heavy bleeder and don't usually start till "inactive pill 3", but once I do start I can usually fill up to 3+ super tampons a day), but this period started brown and only when I wiped for 1day, then just enough brown to get caught in a pantie liner for another 1 and 1/2 days, then turned pink and was only enough to show some on a pantie liner for 2days, then just a lil red/orange blood for a few hours, then back to brown for another 2days, then gone. (That happened towards the end of september) now its October 19th and for the past week and and a half I have had some nausea, heartburn (which I never ever get even if I eat spicy chilli...and I haven't had anything spicey for months), am more tired, some lower tummy cramps and twinges, and a few slight mood swings, oh, and I was craving tomato soup (which I hate), really badly. Lol., and also frequent urination, but I am a person that drinks lots of water, so it could be that. But my question is...do you think these could be pregnancy symptoms? I don't want to do an htp until I know I would be far enough along. And I do have a drs. appt on Nov.7th, so I could always wait till then, and talk to my dr bout a blood test. My hubby and I both want a baby, so if I am pregnant, that would be great, but if not we can always try later. Can anyone tell me if they experienced bleeding like mine and it turned out to be implantation or not? Does it sound like I'm pregnant based on my symptoms, etc. Thank u.
If you think you might be pregnant you might want to check with your doctor or at least call before your appointment to see if you need to stop taking your bc pills.  Keep us posted.
Hi ladyes:

I was reading all the coments for the past week, I had the same symptoms, light cramping but no period at all, I didn't want to do the pregnancy test beacuse I was scared of the outcome, we are being trying to have a baby for the last 5 years......always praying for it.....
Well today I was oficially 12 days late and I woke up with cramps so I decided to do the pregnancy test and it came positive!!!!!! I am pregnant.......

I am 7 days late. I have had cramps like im going to start my period but nothing yet. Does anyone think im pregnant?
There is always a possibly of pregnancy with unprotected sex.  You should take a home pregnancy test.  Keep us posted.
i am having cramps but i am not on my period i got off my period anout a week ago and me and my bf just had sex like 2 days ago and i have been cramping ever sence then...is it possibly i could be pregnant....
hi

im hoping someone can give me some advice.  I have been ttc for over 2 years now but hav been diagnozed with pcos.  My periods wer all over the place but the past 7months they wer like clockwork 29th of every month.  I should have come on my period on the 29th of october but still nothing.  I have sore boobs,cramps, backache,headaches, tiredness, heartburn.  is this just the pcos messing my body around or could i be pregnant?
You can definitely get pregnant even with PCOS, I would definitely take a home pregnancy test and find out,  Keep us posted, you could be having some symptoms :D
I am 4 days late had feelings of coming on my period but Nothink so far I've had headaches slight cramps I took a test on the 2nd day that I was late but was negative, am unsure if to wait or take another this would be my second pregnancy so are the signs different from your first. Has anyone got any advice please
I am a week late and have been having cramping for two weeks now. I had a blood test today to find out if I'm pregnant and I find out tomorrow
My period was suppose to come on nov 1 I have taken 3 HPT. They all. Came back negative. Ii am experiencing. Sore nipple, diahrea, cold, lil tirednes, headaches, backaches and eating a lot. I had sex tonight now I have serious cramps. What does that mean? ,
Could just be an indication that your period is running late and the PMS symptoms are getting worse.   Keep us posted.
I'm 3 days pregnant and starting to feel slight cramps, but no period yet, could tthis mean I'm pregnant? What does everyone think? Would be very greatfull for some comments. Thanks guys Naomi xx
Did you mean to say that you are 3 days late or are you 3 days pregnant?
Me and my boyfriend want a baby. We decided we would try.. The last time I had my period was October 15th... and its November 6th and I'm having cramps like I would when I'm on my period.... The cramping has only happened when he came in me..... Could I be Pregnant? I was thinking about taking a test on November 11th 4 days before my period is supposed to come. And the pregnancy test I will get will be one that will tell you 5 days before your first missed period.
But I'm unsure because I'm scared to get my hopes up cause i'll be crushed to fully believe I am and then not be. =[
hey im new to all of this and in need of some advice. my period as of today is seven days late. My last period was on Oct. 2 and I was suppose to start on Nov. 1 but i didnt.My cycle is usually 29 to 30 days. The symptoms that appear to be happening is i have had sore nipples and i have had mild to medium cramps almost everyday as if i was going to be starting but i dont. I am wondering am i pregnant i would be excited but i dont want to get my hopes up either by taking a test and getting a negative, because my boyfriend and i have been ttc for a while. What should I do?
Oh and i forgot to mention i do feel tired and my stomach is really bloated.
hey everyone i was on google looking for answers when i came across this ... i have been cramping for the past 3 days and my period should have started nov. 1st or 2nd... i took a pregnancy test on friday ( the 4th ) and it was negative... but i still have not gotten my period my last period was sep.  30 or oct 1st ... so i am about 7 days late ... i had sex oct 13-17th no condom but we used the withdrawal method ... could i be pregnant or just really late ?  
Any positive is not a true positive. I have had positives in the past and it was not true. This can be an early miscarriage and is detected because of how sensitive pregnancy tests are. They are really misleading and hurtful.

That happened to me two months ago, ever since then I cannot trust HPT.

Even though now I just got two light positives again and no period. I cannot trust it as the truth because it hurt me last time by not being correct...
Hi everyone,
I am having the same problem as most of you posting only I get light positive HPT results.

My boyfriend and I have been TTC since March 2011. I stopped taking my BC then. Not using anything at all, nothing has happened since til three months ago I got three light positives results but then after having done the mistake of telling my boyfriend and him getting overjoyed, I got my period a couple days later. We were planning and picked out names and everything so I was devastated and crying so hard. Turns out the test detects early miscarriages.

This month I am a bit overdue for my period. I usually get it by the 6th of the month, no later than the 11th. Today is November 11th and I have no signs of period starting. However, like most of you, I had pretty heavy cramps on November 3rd and I thought my period was beginning, only all I had was a small brown dot and light pink discharge. Three days ago I took a EPT test and it was a light positive, yesterday I took an "Answer" test and again it was a light positive. I am happy that it looks to be positive but am not telling anyone or getting to excited because of what happened before.

Now I feel tired, sore breasts, bloated, and nothing just feel like I have to pee more often but I don't know if that is just all in my head.

I am hopeful as my boyfriend is really anxious to have a son one day, we have been TTC as you can see above for almost a year. I don't know what to believe since tests have upset me. Any ideas?
I am havin problems to,I'm crampin a lot below my stomach,I feel nausea wen I eat sometimes my neck sore,my nipples itch,I feel dizzy,I had a couple backaches,but I have like aches on the said were my back is I pee more but I have not came on my period yet I have until next week to see if I get my period....could I b pregnant
Take a test if you are late, some tests allow you to even test 4 or 5 days before you are due for your period.  Keep us updated.
Hey Everybody..I figured I would fill yall in to anybody that had read my post that two days after my post on Nov.7th that I found out I was PREGNANT! I am almost 7 weeks now and everything is great so far. So to anybody that is TTC Keep trying and good luck and if your having any symptoms that i was having just take a pregnancy test! =) Here's Some Baby Dust to all who is TTC!
SassySarah that is awesome!!! Congratulations!  Keep us posted on your pregnancy :)
Thanks I'm so excited! I most certainly will keep everybody updated. My doctors appointment is on the 29th I wil post again then =)
Viewing 1-200 comments: