Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Day 31 of a 31 day cycle... NO sign of AF! AHHHHH!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Well ladies... Today is day 31 of what's usually a 31 day cycle! I'm not testing today because out of 5 AF's 3 have been 31 days and the other two have been around 35-36 days (due to stress)

It's crazy because I don't have any stress right now, and There are  no signs of AF today.

My bb's still feel swollen, and I'm not even bothering to check Cx position or CM because they are always unreliable since having the baby.
I know periods can be off after having a baby, however... it's been long enough that my cycle has been able to regulate mostly.

We (dh and I ) are really hoping to get a BFP whenever we test because it would be a wonderful suprise to everyone. What the plan is whenever we do get pregnant is we are gonna put TJ into a Onesie that says "Big Brother November 2009".....

I'm so nervous!

Please send me babydust!!!**************************************

Cindie
EXCITING! Hope you get your BFP!! :] this has been a good month for it so you might get lucky!! :]
Hmmm, well I remember you posting something about you having some break through bleeding.  If you did, then maybe your cycle might be later?!?!  Especially if you O'd later then try to count 2 weeks from that point.
Baby dust!! I hope you get your BFP!!
TY ladies!

babyscience!~ I had breakthru bleeding around days 16-18 so now WOULD be 2 weeks from then. But a test yesterday was BFN. AND I didn't have a BFP with TJ until 2 days after missed AF.

it's odd too because yesterday and today I've thrown up 3 times and have no fever, no diarreah (diarrhea) nothing... (srry TMI)

Cx is hard and closed so I'm just wondering what's going on! I'll be testing Tuesday for sure if I don't break down tomorrow!
Ooooo I can't wait till you get a BFP! LOL
I know some women say their cervix will be hard and low as if their period is coming and then shortly afte a BFP it goes back up. I checked mine lastnight it was semi low, I checked it not that long ago I can barely touch it. So test test test again again again! lol
I will and unfortunately I won't be able to check my CX anytime soon. TMI srry, the reason why is tonight I put on some acrylic nails.

YES I did them myself and they turned out great.... I also did my brother's girlfriend. a $20 pro filing machine kit works WONDERS! lol I wanted to do them for my BF's wedding.
hehe yeah def dont be poking it anytime soon! LOL I got an acrylic set from Walmart for 15.00. It's AWESOME. I'd have mine done right now, but when the weather is hot outside (it just snowed the 1st of march and now it's up in the 74's)...We have the windows open instead of the air.. So we can save money but only when it's windy. And when the wind blows through the smell is already up to my face...it just causes a much more unneeded deal. Lol. I have asthma so I have to be careful anyways. The smell is SUPA strong.
Sheesh! And, I think that my brush is all clumped up because I was off looking at my nails instead of cleaning it off. haha.
Dang so that *****...you might have a LONG two week wait ahead of you.  I guess everyday you dont have your period is a step closer to a BFP.
Lots and lots if baby dust to you!!! I love the onsie idea, that's how we told my moms side of the family we are expecting again. It took them a while to see it lol.
Yea! I tested today and got a big fat NEGATIVE... UGH. I used a FRER too! This is hella annoying. ON the plus side, IF I did indeed ovulate on the day I got a positive OPK, we bd'd that day at dh's lunch break! (yay for lunch quickies!) lol.

SO I guess I may very well have another week, but we'll see!
I wonder how it's going over there Hmmmmm *thinks* hahaha.
When do you plan on testing again?
I hope you just tested too soon and in a couple days get a BFP.  Fingers crossed for you.  

I am kinda in the same boat as you -- the last 3 months my cycles have been 29 days long - so going on a 29 day cycle I should have had AF on Saturday - today is Tuesday and Still no AF - feel a tad crampy today but nothing like my normal AF cramps and my bbs just started hurting on Sunday.  I have had indigestion constantly since Friday - I am so hoping I get a BFP - dh and I have been trying for 3 1/2 years 2 miscarriages so if this is it we would be on cloud 9 -

Fingers crossed for you.