Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Did my water just break.. Or did I pee myself??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Ok so I was getting ready to go home at about 9pmish..(I was at my hubbys house, were not currently living together) I was buckling my son in the car seat and I felt something warm trickle, and tried stopping it but it didn't help. It soaked my undies and pants.. So I went back inside and went potty and changed my clothes.. On my undies was a discharge and some kind of liquid.. My water has never broke on it's own so I really don't know what it's like.. This is my 4th I'm 35wks5days.. I have a lil bit of pain but not a lot.. And my hubby and I did just have intercourse! Plz help I dint want to waste a trip to the hospital.
Sounds very possible that your water broke. You should go get it checked out.
I agree..sounds like your water broke to me, too.  I would think if it was pee, you'd notice that you needed to go and would be able to hold it at least for a little bit.  Sounds like baby #4 is ready to come out!
Thank u ladies.. I held off and called my midwife and she said for the next hour to watch if anything else leaked.. And it didn't so I just stayed home.. The baby is soo low she must of pushed on my bladder to where I couldn't control it. Like literally she's not even a finger length away.. (I have a tilted uterus, so that might make a difference) but I'll watch out for fever or anything like that.. But I believe I'm ok!! Thanks for ur fast quick responses tho!
The nurse at the labor course I am taking says to wear a pad in situations like this. If you think your water broke, it will continue to trickle. If you put on a pad and an hour later it is wet (more than just dicharge), then it's likely your water broke.

Glad to hear you are ok now, and maybe this tip can help you in the future! :)