Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Emotional wreck!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Emotional wreck!

Oh my gosh! This is my third pregnancy and I've never gone through this before! I am an emotional wreck! Everything has brought me to tears today! It started off we were getting ready for family to come over for Easter and I wanted to take pictures of my 1yr old pulling everything out of his basket. My older son is two and I didn't do a first Easter basket for him but we did for our 1 yr.old today. Well my husband made a comment it wasn't a big deal cause he's only 1 he doesn't know what's going on. (Now I must add I was already upset we couldn't get my older son a basket because we couldn't afford it, we could hardly afford to do the one and I was upset I wasn't going to get to see him today because his dad had him). So I got really upset and started bawling like he just told me he wanted a divorce. I swear it was that bad. Then at lunch my 11 year old brother inlaw was sitting in the chair next to the high chair and i asked him to.move over so i cpuld ait to feed the baby and he starts screaming and cussing at me, and I just broke down. Then while our family was here we were doing the egg hunt for all the kids and my husband wouldn't.let me.take pictures (we did his own egg hunt yesterday by himself and got pictures but still) because all the.little kids were running around our living room (it was raining so we did it inside). THEN after our afternoon nap I got up to feed my son dinner and to eat and the same brother inlaw (his mom and brother and sister live with us) decides to stand right next to me at the dinner table while I was eating and pass gas. Well I have a weak stomach not to.mention its rude, Right?! So I ask him very calmly to not do that again that its rude and disgusting and disrespectful. Well he looked at me and did it again! I yelled at him and as I was standing up to move to the other side of the table his.mom walks out of her room and started yelling at ME! I just stood up looked at my husband and asked him to.feed the baby and went to my room and bawled some.more. (I want to.mention that my brother inlaw is always disrespectful to me and disobeys and is down right rude. He passed gas in my sons face the.other day and I almost killed him, he calls me a who*e and a bit** and all these kinds of names and his.mom.just tells him to stop. God forbid I say or.do.anything or *I'm* the bad guy.) I just don't understand why.I've.broke down so much today normally I would just get mad and not say anything but.its.like I couldn't hold the tears back. I'm 30 weeks and 2 days today. I have insomnia really bad with this pregnancy as well. WHATS WROJG WITH ME?!
Um, nothing!! your reacting i to a situation thats pretty fkd, why isnt your husband/partner stepping in to have ago at this young boy? I dont know how he could stand by and let him speak to you in that way, its also not good for your children to have their mum spoken to in this way, and soon they will start speaking to you like that as well, its a learned behaviour....I really think your just over the whole situation and instead of bottling it up its finally come out and this is they way it has, better out than in and time to get this little 11 yr old **** sorted out !!
He's tried saying stuff but we are always pegged as.the bad guy. His.mom says she handles.it but she never really.does. I'm ready to.just beat this child. I mean I had a dream the other night I beat the.crap.out.of him.and that's kinda sad! I love him but I can't handle.this anymore. I told my husband if this.keeps up his baby might be born in prison cause I.mentally cannot handle it!
Northing's wrong with you and you are obviously nicer than me because I would tell my mother in law should could control her kid or I would and if she didn't like it she could get out of my house and believe any 11 year old calling me a w*#re would be getting smacked in the mouth so hard anytime he thought the word w*#re he would taste blood.
Trust me I was so fired up the other day when he called me that I looked at my sister inlaw who is 17 and itty bitty lol and I said you handle it or he'll be dead and everyone who has.an issue with that can eff.themselves. its horrible that I don't feel bad.saying that but its exactly how I felt. He's the worst child ever. He called me that in front of my husband once and he tackled him to.the ground and had.him pinned for like two.hours doing everything short of actually hitting him (my husbands a black belt and.is really.freaking strong so he wont hit.or spank when.he's angry). This little boy has been raised by my husband and sister inlaw because his dads a jail hound and his mom.works all the time, but anytime they try to enforce any kind of punishment he calls his mommy and she yells at them.for not.letting her handle it.
soap him in the mouth, grind it in his teeth and then dont let him eash it out for 10 min.....
I've thought about it but he runs from you anytime you walk at him. I'd have to chase him and then sit on him and force his mouth open first. Then I'd get yelled at by his mommy for chasing and sitting on him and for putting soap in his mouth. It is absolutely ridiculous! I am so sick of deal with him. At least I'll have a break today my husband had to work over night so he'll be here with his brother gets home from school.