Pregnancy 18-24 Community
First time mother..lonely n sad

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

First time mother..lonely n sad

So iam pregnant with my first child iam 33w3d 21yr old.iconstantly feel alone n very sad.ifind myself crying myself to sleep n waking up with tears.its very hard for me to get through the day knowing ihave nobody to talk to .im always very tired n exhausted since its so hard for me to sleep.ive got bags around my eyes that make it seem ive havnt slept in weeks.my heart is in so much pain ican feel it slowly but surely crumbling away..ikno that my stress also stresses out my baby so itry to pretend to be ok as much as ican.but theres only so much ican do.if there is anyone who chose to read this and can understand me please give me sone feedback.ineed to talk to someone other than myself to keep my sanity ..
You need to try to do something for yourself to relax yourself.  Having a baby is the most amazing thing.  For both my pregnancies, oldest is 5 and I'm 21 wks now, i have gotten really depressed and it's hard to deal with.  I take boths at night to relax, sometimes it is the only way i get to sleep.  Do you know what is causing so much pain?  I am here if you ever want to talk.
talk to your ob. Mine just put me on welbutrin for depression. I'm sorry you are hurting
Hey I know is easier said than done but try to calm down and relax for you baby. Message me anytime u need someone to talk to. Just know u are not alone you have all these moms and moms to be here for you but more important you have your baby that loves you. I am here anytime u need me. I am also 21 and preggo with my first
Im 33weeks and only one more day than you(: im really sorry for how ur feeling there is times where i feel the same. Try and relax and think about ur babies health. Its not the end of the world. To make everything worse im only 17 years old but im trying my best to feel good. If you need a friend or someone to talk to im willing to listen to any of your problems.
I am so sorry to hear your feeling this way.  It sounds like you are going through a bit of a depression.  You should know that this is not uncommon at all during pregnancy, and after delivery as well.  I went through a pretty bad time myself.  There are hormones involved here, and if you are actually on your own without a support system, that can be very very scary.  You should talk to your OB.  They can help you find a Dr. that specializes in this type of thing, and help you decide whether its medication or therapy or just plain old support you need.  THere are also support groups for single moms out there.  If you are a teen, there are several free programs you can get involved in and again, have women in the same boat as you to talk to and support each other.  You do not have to feel this way and there is so much help out there.  I know a lot of women feel really ashamed reaching out for professional help, but trust me, this is super common and there is no reason at all to feel that way.  Take good care and I wish you all the best.
Thanks very much..ithink. Juz the fact that ism alone is what hurts the most.ifidn think iwas gun be this way since the father n I planned to have this baby
Honey, you really do need to find some support.  I'm sorry it didn't work out with the father.  Do you have close family or friends you can reach out to?  I highly recommend a pre natal or parenting class.  It can really help you connect with other mom's to be.  And if you look around, there are so many support groups for single moms.  Lot's of women are wonderful parents and do it on their own.  But you are going to need someone to lean on and even just give you a break from time to time.  So please reach out to others in whatever way feels best for you.  You can do this, and do a great job, but all of us new moms need help and support.