Pregnancy 18-24 Community
For My Angels

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

For My Angels

In June of 2007 and February of 2008 I suffered a miscarriage. Words can not express the emotions that were flowing through me on those days and the days that passed as I tried to make sense of it all. In April of 2008 I discovered that I was pregnant yet again and I was scared out of my mind esp. since I had just miscarried. Well...9 months later we welcomed our 3rd child...Corbin James. He is now 6 months old and becoming smarter and more handsome each and every day. I can't help but think back to my angel babies and wonder about all the 'what if' things that could've happened, but sadly didn't.

I came across this poem and wanted to share it with you ladies...maybe some can find comfort in the words.

JESUS, IS HE WITH YOU?

Jesus is he with you?
I wonder every day
I sit and wonder why he's gone
And why he could not stay

Every part of me is empty
I fell I can't go on
But then I look to heaven
I hear this beautiful song

Mommy I am with him
He holds me in his arms
When ever I am with him
he keeps me safe and warm

He says you shouldn't worry
I am safe and loved right here
With all the other baby angels
that passed within the years

We have a special place up here
He thought that you should know
Where the Blessed Mother takes
your place for now until you show

When I hear this precious little voice
From the heavens above
I know that all the angels
are showering him with love

For everyone that wants to hear
their babies voice so innocent and sweet
Just close your eyes and begin to pray
and embrace them in your sleep.
That is beautiful! I am going to save it in my journal... I had a miscarriage in September 2007 and became pregnant agian in October 20007.. I had my son Julian June20 2008...Sometimes I wander if I lost a twin, kinda hard to ever know but still so sad! Thank you for sharing and it is so very true the babies are in Heaven waiting for us to arrive! Thank you Jesus for keeping our babies safe in Heaven!
That strikes me very heartily in my heart. I had a m/c in May of 2005 and even though I had a 2 year old at the time I wanted that baby so badly and when I read that "pregnant" on that test I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Too bad for me we lost our little angel a few months later and I thought I was never going to recover... This brought tears to my eyes especially now that we are trying again and it has been very difficult. I feel like there are so many women that have had m/c's on this site that this hits home. Thank you for posting something so beautiful. I almost know that my lil one would have been a girl bc I felt different when I was first pregnant and I wonder what she would be doing at 3 1/2 years old now...there are too many what if''s in this ttc game. Thank you for the beautiful poem.
That was the sweetest poem and brought tears to my eyes.... altho I suffered a miscarriage Many years ago (2003) You never really forget the pain you feel and never truly forget you were carrying a life weather it made it to your arms or not.... I have a 4 month old son now and feel soooo blessed to have him, it also helps to know that jesus has my angel baby in his arms!
I am in absolute tears right now. This was so sweet. Someone gave me this poem when my sweet little Cooper passed away.  On this Thursday, marks the one year anniversary that my sweet little man became a Baby Angel.  He passed away from a rare heart condition, he was just two days shy of being 7 weeks. I miss him so much, my heart still longs for him. There are days when my arms just ache to told him again and kiss is sweet little head.  Although he is not physically next to me, I know he has never left my side.  He will always be my first and he will never be forgotten.

Fly High Baby Angel Cooper! Mommy loves you!