Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Help!! Pregnancy without penetration or ejaculation?!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Okay.. Here are the facts.

There was no penetration.
There was no ejaculation.
There was precum.
There were NEVER any instances of skin to skin contact, for some type of clothing was in between my partner and I at all times.
There was never a time where myself or my partner went without some sort of clothing on.
There was a time where I was wearing underwear, he was wearing underwear and jeans, but his jeans were unbuttoned and somewhat pulled down.
There was a time or two in which he and I were wearing shorts (athletic shorts) as well as underwear.

Call me paranoid... I already call myself that. I believe the chances are quite slim, but I'm a believer that anything is possible..
However, I'm just curious.. How high of a risk of pregnancy do these activities and circumstances actually give?
Slim? Moderate? None?

My partner and I "dry humped." There was never any play with finger, hands, etc.
I could feel a mildly 'damp' spot on his clothing from precum, but nothing was ever excessively wet.
I'm not sure how this could cause pregnancy.. But I am a very paranoid person.
I do realize, however, that, because I'm having to ask such questions, I'm not necessarily 'ready' for sexual activity.
Well to your luck there is no way (0%) that you are pregnant or could get pregnant that way. No worries =)
Relax! I would say the chances are slim to none! I know when we are young we play the "what-if" games but trust me, I would say it is pretty impossible to get preggo like this!

If you are overly worried (which is a good thing) then maybe you should get on the pill! Remember the pill does not protect you from STD's!

Try to stay calm!
I would say you have no chance of pregnancy. Even under proper circumstances, you only have a 25% chance of pregnancy, and there was no penetration which would lower your chances even more. Try not to worry, and think about it. Stress can cause a delayed or missed period which would only cause more stress.
I greatly appreciate the comments!! I agree with all of them, I just have a guilty conscience.
Thank you all!! (: