Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Horrible morning sickness
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Horrible morning sickness

Just found out im pregnant.. About 7 weeks. The morning sickness is unbearable. All day, every day. I have actually lost 4 lbs. this week. I was prescribed zoloft, bought sea bands and have tried spaced out meals, ice chips..i feel like I've tried EVERYTHING! This is my first pregnancy and i would appreciate anything that could help.
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Try dried ginger cubes or chewing spearmint gum. It helped me out. Good luck with everything!
Blank
Try saltine crackers & Ginger ale. Get Canada dry Ginger ale, it's made with real Ginger. You can keep some by your bed & eat a little before you get up.
Blank
Try Zofran, that stuff is amazing. It helped me through my first trimester.
Blank
Thank you so much! Unfortunately im allergic to most ginger ales because of the preservative. And i am on zofran.. Didn't mean  zoloft lol. Ill try finding an all natural ginger ale.
Blank
Zofran was the life saver for me also!!
Blank
Zofran helped look up hyperemesis gravidum
Blank
Try sucking on lemon halves it's really helped me out this time around also try not to drink while you eat and when you do drink only take small sips at a time also as one lady already stated chewing on minty gum helps aswell...wishing you luck  :)
Blank
They have there awesome ginger candies at sprouts. I suck on those and they are life savers. I stopped taken the Zofran because for some reason it doesn't help me. But anything with ginger in it helps me.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...