Pregnancy 18-24 Community
How many weeks pregant were you when you had your miscarriage????? lets...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

How many weeks pregant were you when you had your miscarriage????? lets find out more about other experiences....

Hi Every one, I was thinking why not ask all the lovely ladies whom gone though a miscarrige in they life to update other of how many weeks they were when they had a miscarrige, what were the symptoms and would be great to know the reaons if known but dont worry if unknown... I had a miscarrige in Aug 2006, I was 13 weeks at the time but the routine scan showed that the baby has died at 8 1/2 weeks so was amissed miscarrige, although I had some spottin gand pain at 7 weeks but the 7 1/2 weeks scan showed everything was fine!
Tell me about your expperience and sure we can learn more from each other....
I am now almost 11 weeks pregant and still terrified that thing may have gone wrong quitley. I had a scan at 8 weeks and 10 weeks and was told all is fine and have heard the heart beat :-) Do most early miscarrige happen at 8 weeks or less?
oooops sorry, posted twice!
I had spotting at 8 weeks and called the doc. They said it was normal but if I was worried to come in a get checked. Baby had died at 6 weeks. With my m/c around 6 weeks my hair started falling out. I have no clue why, if it had something to do with the m/c or just a lack of something during the pregnancy. At the end of the day I would pull at least 3 hand fulls of hair off of the legs of my chair at work. After my D&C it stopped.
I started spotting at 9 weeks.  Then miscarried a few days later.  the baby still had a hearbeat but only measured up to 6 1/2 weeks..  
i suffered 2 miscarriages one was at 6wks5days and 6wks2days....they found heartbeats with both babys...i felt some cramping and had some spotting and then had terrible back pain which was the onset of the immediate miscarriage. my hormone levels showed to have dropped in both pregnancies 2-3 prior to the actual miscarriage itself.
I had 3 mc. My first I was pregnant with twins at lost them at 16 weeks, my second I was only 8 weeks along and my last 15 weeks along. So far I am having a healthy pregnancy now at 21 weeks. The first mc, was down syndrome and the other died soon after. The second one I have no clue what happened and the third was a blighted ovum. I bled pretty bad with all. Only one was a dc, my last one. They couldn't get the bleeding to stop, I was honestly gushing blood, and they scheduled me for an emergency d&c right away
I was 8 1/2-9 weeks when I m/c.  I spotted and bled for about 2 weeks before the baby's heartbeat stopped.  Then I had a d&c.  In the beginning of that pregnancy I had a uti but found it early and took a safe antibiotic so I don't think that played a role.  
I went to an U/S at 8 1/2 weeks and it showed twins measuring 7 1/2 weeks with no heartbeats........At the time I refused a D&C b/c I was having no symptoms at all and thought that the U/S machine may be wrong or the babies were in the wrong place, etc....Had Hcg levels drawn and they dropped, so I chose to have the D&C after the dropping Hcg level as confirmation that the pregnancy was no longer viable....We've been TTC since with no luck so far....It'll happen when the time is right I guess....But I'm OLD and want to have a baby soon......LOL!  
I started spotting around 11 weeks....doctor said everything was fine...late into my 12th week I started bleeding brown, than it turned red. I went to the hospital and they took my blood, urine and did a Vaginal Exam. They told me my HCG was 11,901, I was Pregnant and my Cervix was closed, everything looked good. They scheduled me for an U/S the next morning in which we discovered a sac measuring 6 weeks but no baby or heartbeat. They did a Transvaginal and could only see the sac too. I think it was a missed miscarriage but my doctor insists it was a blighted ovum. So til this day I still don't really know what it was. I Miscarried when I was in my 13th week but somehow the sac was only 6 weeks. Don't have any idea what that means and the hospital and my doctors were horrible. I kept bleeding and Miscarried a day later. My symptoms were bleeding of course, cramping and a bad headache. I miscarried naturally. Took my HCG a month in a half to get back to non pregnancy levels...so needless to say hubby & I are TTC! :)
I'm not exactly sure how far along I was. I believe I was 6-8 weeks pregnant, most likely 6 weeks. My first clue was spotting. I also had NO pregnancy symptoms. I remember thinking, "Man, I feel awesome! No m/s or anything like that!" Over the course of a few days, the bleeding increased. Blood tests measuring my HCG and progesterone revealed I was miscarrying.

I did see something the size of an acorn or walnut in the toilet. It looked like a sort of bubble? I didn't pick it up. I just flushed.
I was only 6 weeks when I miscarried and I knew something was wrong when my lower back hurt so bad that I could not even sit up by myself.  I started to bleed Monday night and had menstrual cramps 100 times worse than a normal period.  The next day I went to the ER and had my blood work done and found out that I miscarried!  I havnt been the same since, although it only happened a few months ago it really keeps me up at night.
I was 9-10 weeks pregnant when I m/c.  Had an u/s at 4 weeks everything looked fine.  Had another u/s at 6 weeks and heard the heartbeat.  During this whole time I spotted small amounts I mean tiny spots of brown blood.  Hubby and I went on vacation to Hawaii as we live in Alaska not a long flight for us.  Plus we had the doctors go ahead.  Came back from Hawaii on a Friday went to doctor for my u/s on following Monday no heartbeat.  I didn't have any symptoms of m/c  therefore I had to wait probably two weeks for the actual m/c to occur.  It was the most difficult thing I have ever done.  I also never had major pregnancy symptoms other than major tender breasts.  I felt great.  I am pregnant now and am in my 30th week.  So very excited.  Good luck to you.  My doctor kept encouraging me to just get to the second trimester and we should be home free.  He told me that most m/c happen in the first trimester. So far he is right.  I also spotted during the first twelve weeks with this pregnancy.  So I totally understand what your feeling.  Try to be positive.
I was around 7 weeks pregnant when I miscarried.  I didn't have any bleeding or any cramping.  I never thought it would happen, but from day one of finding out we were pregnant, we should have known it was going to happen.  My HCG levels never doubled like they should and they weren't very high... we still stayed optimistic.  My 6 week u/s showed what appeared to be a "normal" sized sac, but there was no heartbeat (doc said he wouldn't even be too worried if it weren't for the low HCG levels).  It was confirmed at week 7 that the baby didn't grow at all and there was still no heartbeat.  I was given a medication to use vaginally that finished the m/c (the doc didn't recommend D&C and he said if we waited naturally, it might take up to 2 weeks for the entire m/c to happen).  
It was awful, but I was lucky enough to get pregnant right after.  I'm at 14wks2days today.  I won't breathe easy until I deliver this baby.  I think that's the way all women feel.  
I was 15 weeks when I miscarried.  I, too, had a missed miscarriage.  Our baby measured 13 weeks.  I had no symptoms at all... in fact, we thought that we might even find out the sex of our baby that day (at our 15 week appt.).  There was no heartbeat to be seen.  So, I went in for a D & C that afternoon.  They have no clue what when wrong... they suspect that when I was sick for a little over a 1 1/2 weeks and my temp rose to 102 degrees, that the baby was just not able to handle that environment.  So, we ASSUME that was the cause of her demise.  We are pregnant again (only 5 weeks) so hopefully this pregnancy goes better this time around :)
I woke up one morning and saw some brown/dried blood specs when I went to the bathroom.  I immediately panicked and called my obgyn office.  They had me come for a transvaginal ultrasound (it was my first ultrasound...I had one actually scheduled the following week and I was so looking forward to it).  Well, the doctor saw a sac that measured 8w3days without a baby.  They said the brown was dried blood and that he got some fresh blood while he was up there-thus the process had started...I was in denial and had read about misdiagnosed miscarriages so I asked to come back in another week to double check and then listen to their miscarriage bologna!  One week later I went in and still jus the sac, no baby =(  devastated I decided to go with the misoprostol procedure the next week (he told me that I could wait it out and let it go naturally on its own time or do the misoprostol...he didn't like the idea of a d&c but gave it to me as a choice...he said anytime you can do something that is non-invasive and doesn't include anesthesia, it is better (his opinion...I believed him...)  Anyways,  here I am in March ttc!  Wishing and Hoping to be prego this very minute!  Got my period in January but missed it in February-keeping my fingers crossed!
i had my miscarriage just 3 days before my 12 weeks....so being 9 weeks pregnant now...i am sooo scared...when i had my m/c i didnt have a d/c i had my naturally all before i even made it to the hospital which was a downer because they couldn't tell me what caused it....it was definatly an experience i never want to go through again
oh yah,,,,i had my m/c at home and didnt know the doctor wanted me to keep whatever clots i could and bring it to examine it...well i didnt but i did see my baby :| which was the MOST heartbreaking thing i have ever encountered!
both of mine were around 6-7 weeks. i wiped with my first and noticed blood . i was cramping on my right side. it was very painful. later that week i was at my dr ap.and went for a urine sample and nothing but blood came out. the us showed nothing there. i bleed for 4 days. my second i was cramping with no spotting. went to the dr. and they only did blood work since there was no blood yet. they called me later that day and said i was m/c again. the bleeding started a few days later . and my back hurt really bad.. i passed so much clots it would be all in the toilet and on my pads. at times it just gushed out. i thought it was excessive for only being 6-7 weeks.  this was the hardest thing i have ever been through.. i dont want to go through it again.. even though i love babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i miscarried at 10 weeks. i had spotted light pink 3 days before my miscarriage. i didn't go to the hospital b/c my mom said it wasn't uncommon to spot during pregnancy. she told me just to lay down and prop my feet up and get some rest. i did that but the daysleading up to my miscarriage i began to bleed more heavily. that's when i began to really worry. by the time the third daycame around i was bleeding so heavily that i had to go to the ER. i had a vaginal ultrasound done and we could see a sac but it was empty. there was no heartbeat or anything. the docs were worried b/c i was losing so much blood that they had to give me that pill that i guess helps the miscarriage along. (not sure what it's called but i think it started with a M) before i went to the ER i had gone to the bathroom and passed what was a very large looking clot (i think that was my baby) but being young, i didn't know not to flush it so i'll never know for sure. however, when i was in the ER i did pass another large clot while lying in the bed. again, being young, i didn't know to ask questions. but after that clot passed they did another vaginal u/s and the empty sac was gone.
I started spotting redish pink when I was 6w2d went to the hospital and they did blood work and an ultrasound which showed a baby with a good heartrate and that everything looked fine. Two weeks later I went to get a rountine ultrasound and it showed a baby that had only developed to 6w4d. I ended up getting a D&C got pregnant again 6 weeks later and now have a beautiful healthy 2 month old daughter. :)
I had a m/c on the 28th of Feb. I was between 4 -5 wks.  It started out as old blood then went to bright red blood. Went to the ER on the 25th and the did blood work and my HCG levels were only 467. I went in the the 27th for a normal u/s and they said that the sac had grown, even tho I had been bleeding since the Sat before.  Then woke up on Thursday morning with lower ab cramps. I told my DH that I felt like I was getting AF, bc I hurt so bad. I called my Ob office and spoke to a nurse, she had the nerve to tell me that that was common in early pregnancy and that I may have a UTI. Then I was taking a shower bc I was trying to lessen the pain and I thought that would help, I asked my hubby to call them again and see what I needed to do and if I could use anything to help with the pain. That nurse told him that I needed to come in right away. So we went and they told me that I was in the process of m/c and then she checked to see if the 'tissue' was at the opening of my cervix, it was, and she got it out to send off to the lab to see what had caused it.  
I just finished bleeding from it. FINALLY!! So hopefully if it is God's will, we will get pregnant this month and hopefully it will be a healthy baby that I will be able to carry to full term.
God has a plan for all of us. Even though we may not think it, He does know what is best for us and only has our best interests at heart.

God bless
xoxo
Kandy
Hi Nadia,

Thank you for replying to my post, in answer to your question we discovered at both 12 week scans that I had had missed miscarriages, they said the baby in the first one had reached just over 6 weeks and the one last week was around 9 and a half weeks when it stopped developing.
I'm sure everything will be fine with you, just try to stayed calm and not worry too much.

Let me know how you get on.

Take care,

Sinead
My first miscarriage was at 9 wks.  I had some very minimal bright red spotting...went to the ER and they found no HB but said I should wait until my scheduled ob appt which would have been my first appt.  SO I did and again there was no heartbeat.  I was almost 3 months at the time but the baby only measured 9 wks 5 days.  I requested to wait 2 weeks to see if my body would pass things on its own but it didn't and I had a d & c the day after christmas of 1999.  They said nothing was abnormal.

It took me until November of 2000 to get pregnant again.  That pregnancy ended at 37 wks 3 days in Aug 01 with a stillbirth resulting from cord strangulation.

it took me until Oct 02 to get pregnant again that pregnancy was fine and so was the one following

In Aug 07 I miscarried at approx 5-6 weeks.  I had a pos preg. test and a week later started spotting...the ER said I was either earlier than I thought or was miscarrying.  My doc shot me in the butt with progesterone hoping to help boost it but it didn't work, a few days later I started cramping really really bad and bleeding.  I finally passed some tissue in the toilet at home but didn't bother fishing it out.  

It took approx  5 weeks after the m/c to get my next AF...I had two AF's and got pregnant again in Nov and am currently 18 wks
I had my miscarriage back in sept 07. I started spotting at almost 6 weeks and I hadnt told my mom so I didnt go to the doctor yet, but It wasnt heavy at all and no pain. It was really just brown spotting. I went in for my first ultrasound on the 26th and they dated me at 7 weeks 5 days. Told me my bleeding wasnt anything to worry about. I saw the heartbeat and got pictures. As soon as they did the vag u/s I started spotting red and getting some cramps. Two days later I was still bleeding so I called the nurse at my OB and asked if it was normal. She said it was probably due to the ultrasound. I was at work when I called her and she told me she wanted me to go home to stay off my feet and rest. She said she'd call me in an hour to see if it had gotten better. Well when she called it was the same, I told her it may have been a tiny bit better but not really a noticeable difference. They were just like AF cramps and red blood..but not a lot. Well she told me to keep resting and to call her if it got worse at all. Well about 30 minutes later I started getting sharper pains to where I couldn't sleep. I started crying because I was scared and because the pain was getting so bad. I was home alone, 30 mins from the office and my work. My boyfriend was at work which was 10 minutes away. I called the OB back and told her, she told me to come in and they'll set up an emergency ultrasound with the office under them (convenient). I was hysterical...crying and in pain but I managed to drive myself to my work, where my mom also works. I also called my boyfriend on the way there. I got to my work and my mom and my boyfriend were waiting for me. I didnt even know he was coming up. He had to practically carry me to the car cuz I hurt so bad. But 10 minutes later we were there. I was still crying, mostly because I was so afraid for my baby. I waited for about 10 minutes in the office. We all went back to the room. I went to the change room and emptied my bladder. Unfortunatly I emptied my uterus too, because I saw the baby come out..I freaked out and called my mom in there and she just helped me to the U/s table. Well I was empty when they checked me. Me and my boyfriend were both balling. After we left, we went back to my work but I didnt want to drive so I left my car there and my boyfriend drove us home. It was the saddest day of my life..I would do anything to have my baby back. I would be 31 weeks right now..almost ready to welcome my baby to the world..I'm okay now, but for a while I was just depressed. Most painful thing Ive ever gone through.
I started spotting at 7 weeks and at 7 1/2 weeks, I couldn't even get off the couch, I was in so much pain. Never had an u/s so I don't know when my baby passed on but I know that Valentines Day was not very fun! AF came the following month like clock work so is was easy to start tracking again.  Unfortunately, I am TERRIFIED to get pregnant again!!!
I debated posting my story here as it was not technically a m/c.
At 17w3d my Dr R put my off work for 1 week due to higher then normal blood pressure
At 17w5d wen to Er as i felt like i was leaking fluid, Dr wasn't concerned but thought i did "feel" like i was that far along.
17w6d i got a call to go for an u/s (didn't know er dr ordered one. 2 hrs later my Dr R called me at home and told me my pregnancy couldn't continue (was home alone) and she set up apt with Dr C in a few hrs, Dr C told me that he didn't believe our hospital could make the diaginosis they had so he sent me to specialized Dr (Dr V) the next day in the city.
18week me,my DH and my mom went to city, they did u/s for over 2 hours, Dr V met with us said it looked to be Trisomy 13, my baby had very very severe defects that would not be able to survive to term. He did an amnio. Gave options of D&C (baby was measuring 15 w3d), or get induced and deliver baby which would die immeaditly, or wait until the baby died and then get induced (could be 2 weeks or 2 months)
18w5d went for scehuled induction but was cancelled due to shortage of nurses)
Results from Amnio came back and it was Trisomy 13
18w6d they induced me
19 w I delivered our baby around noon, we decieded not to find out sex or see the baby---it was our personal choice for what was right for us. I only bleed for 5 days after
9 days later ended up at Er with uterine infection
3 days later was admitted for 2 days for iv antibiodics and u/s and d&c but didn't end up needing d&c, spend 2 days on maternity floor listening to babies cry all day and night
Spent next 5 days going to hospital every 8 hours for iv, but bettter then staying in
currently waiting for checkup on friday for clean bill of health, then driving to travel agent to book a trip to the Dominican
Going to start TTC in June
woooow everyone, its amazing reading all these experiences I have to say I thought I was very strong getting through my miscarriage which was the toughest thing happened to me in my entire life but reading all this makes me feel there are some amazing women been through more.... I really can not imagine giving full term still birth...its my worst nite mare... I would die..  I admire you ladies... is so good to know about other experiences... much better than reading reports or surveys! makes me feel stronger! and it does seem that most early miscarriages are happening less than 10 weeks or maybe not!
i have a question i found out i was pregant and went to the doctor and he said i messured about 6 weeks and i told him i could be anyware from 3weeks to 7weeks and because we did not know for sure he sent me for an ultrasound after a week i grt a call from the dr's office which said i need to come back in this week because the ultrasound should i was 3 weeks and i was messureing 6weeks and i would like to know what could be causing this . i do belive that i am about 3 to 4 weeks and i just had the feeling i was having twins but now i am so scared!!! can anyone help me?
i had my miscarriage at 6 weeks on mothers day in 2006,i had bleeding and pain,went to the hospital thy said i was having a miscarriage,the next day i went to have a u/s and they found nothing there.Then i got pregnant a month later,that pregnancy lasted to 23 weeks,i had been having u/s every two weeks because my baby wasnt growing and had a lack of fluid around her.The last u/s i had showed that my baby had no heartbeat i was put into the hospital the next day and was induced,my beautiful little girl was born nov 2006 she was only the size of a 19 week pregnancy but she was perfect just born still.
I am now pregnant again i am 8weeks and 6 days i have had some brown discarge and pink discharge but i had a u/s last week and baby has heartbeat but it showed a small implantation bleed so they said that was probably what is causing the discharges but i am terrified i am going to loose this baby too,i hope and pray everyday that everything will be okay and i will have a perfect baby at the end.
I am so sorry to hear about your losses, must of been like hell! I really hope this pregancy goes fine with and you have a healthy baby on your arms in about 32 weeks later :-)  Dont tell me about the worry, its is also killing me but I am just trying to remain positive! who knows what will happend... I reallly want to buy a droppler to hear the baby's heart bit every day bit my hubby is not allowing me, saying this would then drive me mad if I don't hear it oneday... So I am just trying to remain positive and wait and see. lets have faith!
I had a m/c in September of 06.  My doctor seemed to shrug it of and tell me that oh it was just a blighted ovum.  I brought in the sack and went from there.  I recently went back to the doctor ( a different  one) and well...a year and 6 months later he shows me my doctor records.  There is plain black print was a m/c.  I had no clue I was pregnant I had all my AF's and not a single symptom.  This doctor also told me why I was lactating, it was due to my body thinking that I needed to for milk. And told me that I was around 8 weeks and the baby was no more developed as 5 weeks.  It's hard now more than then.

I'm so sorry to hear about everyone's losses.  
I had a missed m/c in Jan. I was 11 weeks but the baby stopped growing at 6w 5d. I was so torn up about it.My husband and I were both really wanting this baby. They  had me in for my regular check up and tried with the doppler to find a heartbeat and couldn't so they did and u/s.Still couldn't so they did a trans vag one and still nothing. They told me to come back the next week and I did. The baby hadn't grown any or anything . So they asked if I wanted a D&C or just wait it out.I said I'll call them back.That was a Thursday.Well that Friday night I started spotting but didn't think anything of it because  my Dr told me that I might spot because of the transvag. So I wasn't sacared but I told my husband anyways. Well Saturday got here and I started cramping and blood started gushing. I was so scared so I told my DH that i wanted to go to the er.Well they ended up doing a D&C.I got AF 1 month and 1 day after I had that done. Now DH & I and ttc. Wish us luck.
hi
i just wanted to know has anyone been diagnosed a miscarriage only for it to be misdiagnosed. my dilemma is i started bleeding on saturday and went to er, bleeding was light but red and they did a uss and diagnosed me with a threatened miscarriage, er then told me to go to early pregnancy unit on Monday for blood tests to see if HCG levels were doubling. so i went on Monday but they  said its better to do another uss, they said they could dee the gestational and yolk sac and the uterus looked normal even though bleeding was moderate with mild period pains, and booked me for another appointment in 2 weeks. when saying moderate i used a maximum of a pad and a half  a day for the rest of the week till date, and strangely found that when i sat or lay down i hardly bled but when i went toilet i used to drip ( not pour)as they also suggested bed rest for 2 weeks. so here i am 1 week later and yesterday i began to clot about the size of like 50p  it did again today twice and so i went back to er and they did another uss and told me that its coming away slowly. i could see the gestational sac there and the doctor even asked if i had pictures from the last scan to compare hers too. she discharged me saying i have had a complete miscarriage but if i was to start bleeding heavier i should go back to the early pregnancy unit.
by my lmp dates i am 6 weeks 5 days today... if i go on monday i will be 7 weeks gestational age 5 weeks fetus, is that too early to hear a heartbeat?
I had a missed m/c at 12 weeks, the baby had actually stopped developing somewhere around weeks 6-7. I had one tiny spot of blood which triggered the call to my OB and an U/S unsued where we discovered it. I also had zero pregnancy symptoms and was amazed at how fantastic I felt. I am not even sure what made me take a pregnancy test that time around I was just figuring it would settle my nerves so AF would come. I had a d&c the following day. Three long cycles later was pregnant again, this time with a few pregnancy symptoms. HCG levels were checked constantly in the beginning and had an u/s scheduled for 8weeks. That showed a pregnancy that could be no where near 8 weeks so more HCg levels were taken hoping that my dates were extremely off. The results were not good and two days later started bleeding and passed everything on my own. After one cycle got pregnant again, this time with twins and everything is looking great - counting down the weeks until I can meet them (27wks currently).
I had one miscarriage at 5 weeks, which began like a period in the morning but by midnight involved really intense cramping, stronger than my worst period by far.  The pain was pretty much gone by the next morning and i bled like a normal period for a week.  That was in April and now just last week I had to misoprostol to stimulate my body to expel another pregnancy.  This one I has spotting around 6 weeks and my hcg levels rose slowly, but when I had an u/s the Dr said I must have my dates wrong.  I knew I didn't but when I went the next week for another u/s she saw a sac, which hadn't been there prior so she said again I had my dates wrong.  I had to wait almost 4 weeks for another u/s which showed the sac had only grown to a 5 weeks size and was completely empty.  The medication was terrible, the pain was like being in labor.  I don't ever want to have to take it again.  I was told to wait 3-4 months before ttc again so we're waiting until Jan.  Hopefully it will better then.  
I was 10 weeks and 3 days, the scan showed baby was 10weeks and 1 day so the baby died 2 days ago. My first ob appointment i was 7 weeks and was suppose to have an u/s at 12 weeks. I woke up that mourning and reallized i was not hungry and i felt not preggo so i went to er to get u/s and there was no cardiac activity. i waited about a week, ob wanted to see if i would pass naturally, had another u/s and blood work( levels were decreasing) i decided to have d&c next day, i was devasted and wanted to move forward with the healing process.

Of course my OB said it was PROBABLY chromosonal, but no test was ran on the remains of the fetus.  I did have a burial service which gave me a lot of closure.

My ob told me if i get preggo again, and m/c she would run test on the fetus tissue to see what the cause is, and if i wanted, i could get an u/s every 2 weeks(which i doubt that i would do)

To Nadia:  Most m/c's happen in the first trimester(1-12weeks) but can happen further along also
Oh yea, my m/c was this june, and im currently ttc. Im in the 2ww but not a lot of hope being we only bd'd on day of ovulation.
My first m/c was in 1999 i was 9 weeks lost that one due to a car accident....my second m/c was June 2,2008 i was 5w5days...i woke up fine went to the rest room laid back down and went to sleep woke up again had to pee went to the rest room again wiped and saw blood i told hubby it was time to go to the hospital...i sat in er for 2 hours and was in full blown labor pains..they said "Threatened M/C" got home m/c 3 hours later naturally....third m/c was July 24,2008 i got pregnant with in 2 weeks of 2nd m/c..i lost that one at 6w to the day...went to rest room wiped and had spotting went to the doctor "Threatened M/C" i had a natural m/c 6 hours later...we are in the process of ttc again...we are so ready to have a miracle that we can hold...come to find out fertility doctor ran test we had m/c because the progestrone level's never went up...with 2 and 3 m/c over level was an 8 and stayed that way the whole time..
Started spotting and miscarried at 6 weeks, just a couple weeks after finding out we were pregnant. I had absolutely no pregnancy symptoms at all!
i had my miscarage at 9 weeks, 60% of miscarages happen before week 13, i am 6 weeks pregnant again and am having the same cramps again as last time, i am scared to have another mis carage
First m/c... was about 6 weeks, went to doc after 3 days spotting and m/c after having an internal sono.  (I mean immediately after leaving the doctor's offfice, started to bleed like crazy.)  I was 21.

Second m/c this Sep at age 29.  I did not know I was pregnant (I was on the b/c patch), went to Urgent Care for a UTI and found out I was pregnant.  I had been bleeding for about 3 weeks, but didn't really think much of it for some reason.  Essentially I found out about being pregnant and miscarrying at the same time, because I knew there was no way I could've bled so long and been ok.  Very shocking, and I wonder/think if the birth control may have "caused" the m/c.

BTW, got pregnant immediately after the m/c (no period in between) and am now 22+ weeks pregnant with #4!
Hi my name is Christina and Im 17 I just found out I was pregnant in June but got pregnant in may I had the symptoms but didn't wanna believe it. When I went to go get my check up I was happy to see my baby an how she or he was form an how the heart rate was they said it was 147 I didn't know if that was good or bad b/c I wasn't that far alone. A month pass and I went back in to my check up an a doctor came in an started to talk to me an that when the miscarriage came out but he started to talk again an I stop him an I said (did u just said I had a miscarriage) an he said yes. I cry an cry an cry until I got a headache I cry b/c I fill like I kill my baby I fill like I did some to put my baby in harm I was 3 months an I fill like went 3months an now my baby is dead ppls said I didn't kill my baby but I had it in my head that I did my mama said God got plans for me in the future but I think God want take away from his children he well give. I didn't have my baby but I made a bond with my baby In I well always know I got a unborn child that I well never forget about I had my surgery like 4 days ago an they said I can't be sexually active for 2 weeks but I don't have cramps in the afternoon or night I have them in the midnight around 2 an I be up until 8 an when I do be up I be in the bathroom on the toilet or in the showers for hours feeling like I'm in labor but I guess thats how it feel if u have a miscarriage I thought something was wrong because I started to see blood clows coming out of me I but reading ppls comments I guess it need to be like that............. thanks for reading and sorry for ur lost!
I had a miscarrige at 6wks 5days but dint no until my 12wks scan the micarrige didnt happen until 2wks after i new . I didnt no why it happened amnd never found out they just said it just wasnt ment to be . The pain was horrible at the time but copeable started spotting on the friday morning they told me at the hospital it was happening now on the saturday morning i csallapsed in the garden and ended up in hospital again then saturday night i couldnt sleep with the pain and on the sunday morning it was all over. I would like to ask if your periods went back to normal after a miscarrige my cycle was 28days now its between 34days and 28days.
Hope this helps thanks and sorry for your loss