Pregnancy 18-24 Community
I WANT A BABY SO BAD

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

I WANT A BABY SO BAD

I HAVE MY TUBES TIED FOR 4 YEARS NO AND I WANT A BABY SO BAD DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE CHANCES ARE OF ME BEING ABLE TO GET PREGNANT ARE? I AM SO SAD ALL DAY I SIT IN MY OFFICE AND SEE EVERYONE HAVING THERE CHILDREN AND NOW I AM NEWLY MARRIED AND ALL I WANT IS A BABY ..... GOD PLEASE HELP ME!!!
CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF I CAN GET ONE AND THE PERCENTAGE IS OF ME TO GET PREGNANT?
What Are The Success Rates of Tubal Ligation Reversal?
Several factors play a key role in the success rate of tubal ligation reversal. These include:
the type of tubal ligation procedure originally performed
the age of the woman at the time she seeks tubal ligation reversal, women over 40 should discuss their personal chances of achieving success with their health care provider before choosing tubal ligation reversal
the amount of damage caused by the original tubal ligation procedure directly correlates to the possible success of the tubal reversal procedure.
Women who make the best candidates for tubal ligation reversal are those whose tubal ligations included either the removal of a small section of the fallopian tubes, or those whose tubal ligation was achieved by clips or rings placed around the tubes to prevent eggs released during ovulation from traveling through the fallopian tubes.

Overall, success rates for tubal ligation reversal can vary from 20 percent to 70 percent.

there always hope good luck!!!
I know a woman who was over 40 who have here tubal reversed who ha, had 4 live birth's. She remarried after a divorce and her new hubby had never had children...they both wnted a child of their own. She had 2 miscarrages, but did indeed go on to have a beautiful baby!  
i had a tubal reversal 3 yrs ago and still no luck.... i got pregnant in oct 2007 only to end in m/c at 6 wks no luck since so i dont suggest that if you can afford it do invitro
finally on the 20th april  :  )   the doctor said it was a successful i  had laparoscopic reanastomosis. done by dr michael cooper here in australia he is very good ive already had my 1st period and my ovulation days are 8th 9 th 10 th i hope i get pregnent 1st try my egg is released on 9th may.i bought the serliva test to keep eye on my ovulation plus have calander goin on my compurter says today to try ill try tomorrow lol.i hope for every1 wanting a reversal and a child there dreams come true and i hope i get pregnant soon to inshallah that means god willing ill put up dates i hope u all do to dr michael cooper does 6 free surgeries per year if your under age of of 35 and no endremitriosis good luck everyone
I too  had my tubes reveresed in 2006 and i have gotten pregnant twice, once was a tubal, 2nd time a miscarriage at 4 weeks so far i too have had no luck.
Hi. I know the pain of wanting a child so badly. My husband and I have been married for 3 years, have great jobs, great supportive family and a beautiful home, but cannot have a child. Our first and so far only pregnancy ended in a 6 weeks m/c and it was horrible. My heart is broken and I want my baby. We are 33 years old.
im going on 40 and getting remarried and i am wanting a baby and my last child was in 1996 feb 26th and on the 27th  i had clamps put on and now i cant get pregnet why ???