Pregnancy 18-24 Community
I am only four weeks three days pregnant and Morning sickness stoped

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

I only had 100hcg level at 13DPO.  I am gettng scared because my morning sickness started at 13DPO and this prompted me to take a test.  And now I am 4weeks 3days prego going for my second beta tomorrow.  I hear about other ladies pregnancy not surviving the second beta and I am scared.  Are morning sickness on and off?  I have been feeling better for three days now.  I am scared it might not make it.. My boobs are still sore though.  I hate this feeling.  I am so scared again.. Please help. does your morning sickness go on and off?
Try not to worry...I had no morning sickness with my first, off and on for about 3 weeks with my second...this one I got it when I was about 4.5 weeks and it lasted about 5 days then stopped...it didn't come back until I was closer to 9 weeks and I had it for another 2 weeks after that...so it isn't unusual for it to come and go :)

Good luck tomorrow and keep us posted as to the results :)

you are awesome.. I am glad you understand how I feel.. sorry for being such a paranoid.  I should stop looking for stuff in the internet.  It makes me worry... Thanks again. :0)
Alot of women have no symptoms at all, so I wouldn't worry.
don't stress.  my levels at 10dpo were only 46 and i am now 7 weeks along.  as long as they double that is all that matters.  mine bounced to 237 3 days later.
wow my hcg yest were 258 and i think im 4w4d
well my beta is today and I won't be getting the results till tomorrow.  I did another preg test yesterday just for kicks LOL.  I am glad it's still bright positive. I just tried the dollar ones wich works for me since 13DPO.

angeleyes11601: I am assuming this is your second beta?  258 is a wonderful number.  congratulations :) when are you going for your first ultrasound

leighanne143: You gave me hope thank you.  How are you doing these days? :0) I hope you are enjoying your pregnancy ..happy thoughts :)
I didn't get morning sickness until I was 6 weeks.  I'm not 8 1/2 and its still going strong!  It's kinda funny how much we hate m/c but when it's not there we miss it! LOL.  Well the test will show if your numbers are rising properly.  Good Luck! I'm now leaving work because my symptoms are not tolerable anymore!
well i hope my your levels continue to rise.  my morning sickness/vomitting is an on and off thing.  it comes out of nowhere at any time of the day but does not last long.  i did have 2 full days of it about a week and a half ago but since then it has not been bad.

how are you feeling?  i think my major symptom is i am nothing but tired.  i could sleep all day long if i could.  also my bb's are pretty sore and very sensitive to touch.
That is really normal... I had the same problem and freaked but honey its okay...I have a 18 day old baby in my arms... Also I dont know if you are having breast tenderness but it may come and go also and thats normal.
no i had did a hpt last tuesday and got fait line and did another wensday morn and another faint line, went to er for cramping and not feeling good and the dr did and blood pregnancy test and he got neg...so i called my ob monday and asked her to send me for hcg and yest and they call me back and said they were 258...so idk my appt is not untill the 24th
AH HA!!!  I see you have joined this forum too, I knew I would find you here!  HA!  Congrats on your pregnancy first of all and it is natural to worry, especially with what we have been through.  Anyway, I have no symptoms but a bloated stomach.  I keep having to remind myself I am preggers.  I don't have morning sickness, slight headaches but I think that is from the caffine withdrawl (withdrawal) and slightly tender bbs.  I know the constant POAS to reaffirm the pregnancy.  Sometimes it begins after week 6, sometimes not at all.  If you are lucky enough to ask your mother what her symptoms are and your grandmother possibly.  My grandparents are gone but my mom was able to tell me she didn't have it either.  I think its like stretchmarks, a lot of it is genetic. who knows, its also different pregnancy to pregnancy I hear.  Once we have our first ultrasounds we will be more comfortable I am sure, hang in there, good to see you over here on this forum!!!
i would not try to stress about it to much just think positive...by the way to me your extremly lucky i had morning sickness till i was 4 months preg and it was a everyday all day thing i was always crying and couldnt take it know more. seriously i would go to sleep praying so much that i would feel better the next day. so your totally lucky!

good luck!