Pregnancy 18-24 Community
I don't know what to do?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

I don't know what to do?

Alright, I'm 18 years old and me and my boyfriend have been having sex with a condom but we went into a hot tub and he put it in for a few seconds and since I know that sperm can go into the vagina and a girl can get pregnant just by that and ever since I've been feeling like crap. I haven't thrown up or anything and I haven't had a lot of symptoms of being pregnant right now. I'm worried that I am but when I'm on my period, I get really nauseated, my nipples hurt and tired anyways.  Please someone help me. I need to know from either experice or something.
Alright so there is a possibility because you had unprotected sex. But you wont know if you are pregnant until you take a test. You could be feeling like crap from stressing over the fact that you possibly could be pregnant. Actually anytime you have sex protected or not you could be pregnant however less of a chance if you used protection. Symptoms can be caused by anything. It could be an impending period. If your period doesn't come take a test. Try not to work yourself up.
I'm still worried, I just want to get it soon because its worrying me and my boyfriend so much. Like earlier I thought I was going to get sick but I just took something to settle my stomach and it was fine then.
You could have an infection from the water...
True but I just worried about it right now..
You could try googling it, but I don't know that sperm could survive in the heat of a hot tub but I'm not a doctor so don't quote me, but I agree that you are probably just feeling nervous and then each symptom you have you link it to pregnancy, I used to do the same thing while I was TTC
so his sperm went inside of you or no? because if it did then ur chances are great to be pregnant...lol
i don't think so, we were in the hot tub at the time.
and now i;m getting some cramps. i don't know..