Pregnancy 18-24 Community
I planned my pregnancy and a planned for a boy ! Anyone else ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

I know it may sound crazy , but I studied long and hard how to have a boy , and if you educate yourself , it is possible to have a boy if you 1) eat certain foods and cut down in ur body acidity )
2) sexual position 3) Chinese calendar 4) moon etc..
I applied everything I know so that the outcome is a boy , now let's wait and see :-)
Anyone else know about these techniques and have tried them ?
Has it worked for you ?
Honestly, that stuff still gives you the same 50/50 chance you would get if you didn't do that, I didn't plan for a girl, but I had sex before my ovulation date, (recommended if you want a girl, but not planned, that's just when we did it) and I'm having a girl, but there are plenty of women that have gotten pregnant the same day as me having boys, or that had sex closer to their ovulation date and having girls. I hope you won't be disappointed if it's not a boy, but I hope you get one, sounds like you've been working hard at it!
Yikes, don't be too set on it being a boy because you're going to feel real bad If its a girl. There honestly isn't anything you can do to make your baby a boy. The man's a perm decides whether its a boy or girl. No foods or Chinese calendars will help you. Sorry to rain on your parade but I'm pretty sure you'll love your baby tons no matter what it ends up being.
My husband and I did all the things that you are "supposed" to to get a boy......twice, both times we got beautiful little girls=)

Im having a boy now, and what worked for us this time around was trying to not have a baby at all lol

KTowne is right, its going to be 50/50 chance either way, unless you opt for gender selection and IVF...but its fun to try=)
I've been saying since I found out I was pregnant that I was gonna be having a girl an sure enough I am having a Lil girl.
We followed the chinese calendar as well and was trying for a girl however we getting a boy do good luck he will bless u with wat ever u supposed to have
IDK IF IM THE ONLY ONE BUT I LEARNED THS IN SCHOOL AND MY DOCS HAVE ALWAYS TOLD ME SO IF IM WRONG I THNK EVERY DOC AND SEX EDUCATION TEACHER NEEDS RETEACHING BUT NOTING IN THS WORLD BUT THE MANS SPERM DETERMINES THE SEX OF THE CHILD CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG,,,BUT EITHER WAY IT GOES U ALWAYS HAVE A 50/50 CHANCE OF HAVING WHT U WANT
Thank You ladies for your replies :-) I know that men determine the sex but if you read closely there are books out there that explain that the closer to the ovulation the more chances for a boy since the boy sperm swims faster but dies quicker and that girl sperm live longer , so sex position helps to get the sperm ahead AND also how acid you are can kill sperm too, so what you eat can make u less or more acid and may or may not kill sperm as it finds it's way in :-) there is more but I guess you get the point !! Read online those who followed these rules and the success rate is almost 90% !! Yehhhh hope it works for me :-) what do I have to loose !! And yes I'll love my baby even if it's a girl lol
^^ I've read about that too!! Hope you get your little boy
I didnt planned it my bf did and i just found out what he did because weeks earlier before i knew i got pregnant i told him how to conceive a baby boy  i told him what positions and he did it but i never realized he was trying to get me pregnant but its too late now and im having a baby boy at 19 good luck
Thank You You are both so sweet :-))
I pray that it is a boy :-) I
Put all my chances on my side !! I'm
Very suck with this pregnancy from hard headaches to being nauseous all the time .. I'm 11 weeks , at 40 , what a blessing !!! Have a good weekend ladies !