Pregnancy 18-24 Community
IS IT POSSIBLE?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

IS IT POSSIBLE?

OKAY MY TUBES HAS BEEN TIED FOR 8 YEARS NOW. I HAVEN'T HAD MY PERIOD SINCE DECEMBER. SO I DECIDED TO TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST TWICE...AND THEY BOTH CAME BACK POSITIVE. SO I DECIDED TO GO TO THE CLINIC...GUESS WHAT? BINGO IT CAME BACK POSITIVE. I WAS JUST WONDERING IS IT POSSIBLE THAT MY TUBES CAME UNTIED OR IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE PREGNANT IN MY TUBES?
There is a possiblity that you cannn still be pregnant with that done. A family member had it happen once, and her doctor said there's a small chance that an egg can still get through, or the tubes will heal and it will go through. Slightly fuzzy on the details. I'm not sure on the actual rate, but I'm lead to believe that it's extremely small.
Oh!!! It would be good to also go in to make sure the egg has actually gone into the uterus. There is a chance that it could also be an ectopic pregnancy. There's a higher chance of that with your tubes being tied. Forgot to mention that. xP
Somtimes when the tubes are tied,there is a small section left in tubes where an egg can get through,obviously this is the case for you.eptopics are common also when tubes are tied,so an ultra sound should be done asap.
my tubes have been tied for seven years will they stay tied someone please tell me something.
My tubes been tied for 9yrs and i been feeling very sick can i get some answer please.
I have had my tubes tie after my son he is nine months a an I want another baby is it possable? I have six kids already..
It can be ectopic. Very scary. It happened to a friend of my wife's and her tubes burst.
So if I want to have another baby I have to go get them untied?