Pregnancy 18-24 Community
I'm 3 days late for my period...I'm never late is it possible...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

I'm 3 days late for my period...I'm never late is it possible I'm pregnant?

Well, me and my finace never use condoms he just pulls out. And yes we are both aware of pre-ejaculation but we aren't SCARED to get pregnant we just figure if it's meant to happen it will happen. Well, I'm 3 days late on my period now...I'm never late...always 27days or 28days...ever since I was 10 I'm now almost 21 so I have a pretty consistant period cycle. I have had VERY tender breasts for the last 2 weeks and I've experienced some dizziness and some nausea, mood swings (which NEVER happens to me EVER) and I'm SOOOOO tired...I've been tired for a week now. Which is also not like me...AT ALL!! And all I want to do is sleep lately. I also have to pee ALOT here lately...I normally only pee tops, 5 times a day. LITERALLY. I took a home pregnancy test yesterday evening and it was negative. I know they aren't always accurate so I'm curious....what are the chances that I could be pregnant?
Hard to say,everyone always says they are regular as clock work,which they probably are,but I would say one of 2 things are happening,either you ovulated later and this will make your period later.or indeed you are pregnant,due to ovulating later,then you need to wait few more days to test.
Ok thank you. Also I have been craving weird things that I DO NOT eat like peanut butter and chocolate. And I have been eating ALOT. I normally only eat maybe twice a day at the most and all I do lately is eat. Its just all very strange and my fiance has a son and he said I'm having all the symptoms his ex had. And my sister keeps telling me the same thing...her son is 8 months now. I dont know if its all coincidental or what. I'm just ready to know whether I am or not. Because if I am I would like to get on prenatal vitamins as soon as possible!!
I know that feeling,you can start taking prenatal vitamins now,they are good to take when trying to concieve (conceive) not just for when you are pregnant.they will prepare your body ready for the baby.good luck..
I might just do that. Thank you for all of your advise!!! :)
Your welcome,please let me know the out come,sending lots of baby dust to you.
Aw thank you!! And I will definitely keep you posted!! :)
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers