Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Im nervous and scared that im pregnant but im too young to be pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

So I had sex with my boyfriend on Friday march 2,2012. And the first two times that night we used a condom but the third time he decided to do it unprotected. I was suppose to get my period this week and i didnt. I started my period for the first time in November. So im not regular yet. So the reason why i might not have it agian is because im not regular. But im scared i might not have it because im pregnant. I need advice, do you think i am pregnant or not`/
If your to young to be pregnant DON'T HAVE SEX.
im affraid im pregnant though and i dont know what to do
when did u have ur period in February?
Don't have sex anymore unless you are willing to pay the consequences of what could happen! It's not all just fun and games. It's way to early to know if you are pregnant because implantation of the fertilized egg doesn't take place until 7-12 days after sex, so unfortunately you will just have to wait it out and pray to god you get your period. I'd wait two weeks and take a test if your period doesn't come.
Condoms and birth control aren't 100% effective against pregnancy. If you absolutely do not want to get pregnant and cannot handle being pregnant, then it's best to abstain. That being said, since you did have unprotected sex, you should wait about two weeks and take a pregnancy test. Also, you should look into birth control pills, whether you're having sex or not. They'll regulate your periods.
Its too early for you too test. March 2 was only 5 days ago, and the process of getting pregnant is longer then that typically. The earliest you can test is two weeks after having sex, and sometimes that can even be a little too early. Hopefully you get your period, but there is a chance you will not because you had unprotected sex. You are really young and if you do not want to get pregnant you need to protect yourself because what you are doing will lead to you being pregnant. Don't let a guy talk you into unprotected sex, even if he says stuff like I will pull out, or I just urinated, or I just finished a little bit ago..........do what is right and ALWAYS use protection.
What you need to do is wait two weeks, buy a pregnancy test and follow the directions exactly, they will tell you to use your first morning urine-so plan on taking it as soon as you wake up. If you get a positive test then you need to find a Doctor and schedule an appointment.
Can I ask how old you are? As someone who decided to wait until I was eighteen and very close to the boy and had known him several years I always recommend waiting until you are mentally and emotionally mature enough for sex but if you're not going to do that I suggest at least always using protection and speaking to your parents regarding the pill or depo shot. Unfortunately we can't tell you if you're pregnant and you're going to have to wait a while to test. I'll hope for the best for you. Good luck!
If you just started your first period in november, im assuming your really young. If you dont in any way want to be pregnant, id suggest not having sex at all. Especially if your not ready to deal with the concequences. I agree with parkersmommy. I decided to wait til I was ready, and the right person. I was 19.
Goodluck to you tho, hopefully things  work out the way you hope.
It is too early to tell if your pregnant.   I'm not sure how old you are but be careful.   I was 15 when i had sex the first time with a guy i thought i was "in love" with.  I was not emotionally ready for it and he completely broke my heart.  Luckily i didn't get pregnant but not everyone is so lucky.  I am now almost 30 and finally found someone that i can trust and truly love.  I just want you to be careful and wait.  Don't let some guy pressure you into anything.
Hey bamachick. I hope u didnt get offended by the posts. Were not your parents and dont know your situation. I have sisters that are twins ages 15 and another sister that's 14. Our mom has told them to not have sex and drilled them of the consequences. However i become pregnant with my first at age 17. And even though they have seen the struggle and hard times i went through having a baby young they still chose to have sex. Its ur sex life but be smart about it. Birth control is 99% effective if takin properly. Use both condoms and BC to be safe. You need to wait a few weeks and test. Do you have Planned Parenthood? Or a facility you can go to for a free test? If you do they can also help u with bc and condoms so when youre ready you will know your protected from pregnancy and stds. Please be careful
Ashleigh529 said it perfectly. You are going to make decisions on your own, but please be careful. A baby is a lot of work especially if you are young. I'm going to preach to you and tell you "if you think your too young for baby, don't do it". I was 14 when I became sexually active, but I was very cautious about it. I am 19 now and 31 weeks pregnant. If you are too nervous to talk to your parents about birth control or if you are too nervous to tell them you are sexually active, you can let them know your concerns about your irregular periods and how birth control will straighten them up. My mom refused to put me on birth control. I would have a period once every 3-4 months, but it turned out I had a thyroid condition that threw me off balance. You can talk with your doctor too and tell him/her everything and if you are interested in birth control they might be able to talk you parents into allowing you to get it without sharing your intimate details. I'm not sure if that helps or not.
I messed up my last post. I didn't mean to put "I'm going to preach" I meant to say "I'm not going to preach". I feel terrible that I left out the word not. Some people will say that, but I didn't mean to. I was in the same boat as you when I was younger and thought I was pregnant and was so scared. Let me know if you ever need anyone to talk to if you ever have any concerns about anything.