Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Is anyone else on 2WW???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Is anyone else on 2WW???

Im on my 2WW and it is killing me!!! Is anyone else waiting?? If so what are your symptoms! I am obsessed with early pregnancy symptoms!  

My symptoms are

Gas
Headaches
Cramps
boobs are tender and goes down my ribs on RHS.
Nausea
4am morning calls from the toilet.
feeling hot! yesterday is was raining all day and normally i feel the cold severley, I was hott all day!

YES!!! I am 5DPO now. I am making the nightly trips to the bathroom and have been having some cramps/twinges (really don't know how to explain them) in my left side. No sore boobs yet - had them in my last pregnancy that ended in a MC.
I am hoping to hold out and test on 8/5.
When are you expecting to test??
I dont know i keep doing ovulation calculators to see when i ovulated i know i ovulated between the 24th and 26th. But not sure of exact date!  Each calender is different but i will probably cave and check next week. instead of waiting till my periods come.. Im so nervous and excited and im praying its not all in my head.
Then I think you are right around the same as me. I think I O'd on the 24th because I had +OPK tests the evening of the 22nd and the morning of the 23rd. I keep second guessing myself everytime I feel something that could be a sign of being pregnant. However I woke up this morning and other than my stomach telling me it wants breakfast there are no pg signs. I have to say I am a little disapointed that my boobs aren't hurting but then I am also thinking that it is still pretty early so I should really not be feeling any different.
Try not to worry too much if you don't feel anything, some women don't have any symptoms except a missed period untill months..

I know what you mean tho, we have been trying for 7 months now i get so excited and search everything if i feel anything i would be like yup im pregnant only to be disappointed.

I think this time is different my stomach is just weird i keep getting cramps and stiches and heart burn. if im not pregnant than there is something seriously going on down there..
I am 0 DPO today.
Yes! I think I am Oing today, but my partner is far far away :(
Oh, this DEFINITELY cannot be my month :(((((

Good Luck ladies!
SSBD
I am in the 2ww as well.  I am almost through it though.  I am 12 dpo and won't test until Monday if AF doesn't show up and my temps are still high.  Since I do chart my BBT, I know exactly when I Oed and how long my LP phases run; shortest 13 days and longest has been 15 days.  I am exclusively BFing my 10 1/2 month old and while many women CAN def get pregnant while they are nursing, some can't due to the hormone levels being off from the nursing.  Some women DO get pregnant but their bodies can't sustain the pregnancy so it all depends on the woman and this would be my first time getting pregnant when BFing.  I know we BDed at the right time, but it will just all depend on my body, so.......We shall see soon enough :)
Im also in the 2ww...
Symptoms:
LAst night, Isabellka (2yrold daughter) was looking for her paci, and i went to her room and realized my bbs were on fire! hurtin/very painful.....
Yesterday at work i ate a cinnomon bun and within a min i wanted a pickle..... hmmm.
Also I had some serious cramping. too early for Ms.AF.
Anyways bottom line is that im tired, craving salad like i did wiht ISabella..... and those tension headaches i remember having with isabellka. Cant WAIT til Aug.12th to find out! =)
oh and i ate that pickle too, actually a few of them hahaaa
Oh Im sorry to hear that! fingers crossed for next month!! i have been having a bad few months so maybe ill be in the 2ww with you next month!! GOD I HOPE NOT!! Good luck
You definately have to let us no how you go!! I have heard of alot of mothers falling pregnant while still nursing! Good LUCK!!!
Hey! have you seen the movie the little Rascals!

The little boy who sings I got a pickle I got a Pickle I got a pickle hey hey hey hey!!! hahaha you made me think of that!!

Im realy excited for everyone Fingers crossed its our month!! Ive been trying for 7 months and this month feels totally different from all the others!!

GOOD LUCK! im going to test next week!!
7DPO... why does time go so slowly I will probably go out and get a test this weekend - it will be hard to wait for later next week.
I just went thru my 2WW and thank God all looks great! This is my first pg and I do also look for symptons. Some of mine have been, minor/quick cramps (about 10 a day, specially when I change positions), some breast tenderness, twice I felt dizzy when I was hungry, middle of the night trips to the bathroom, and some gas and heartburn. Honestly I wasn't sure if this were symptons or just my head, but I think they are. Hope this helps. Best wishes!
I am going thru the same thing I am supposed to test on the 10th but that seems to far away! I just ovulated so too early for symptoms hopefully this will be  our month since I only ovulate every other month :(
Okay so i have more symptoms and not sure what to think about these, I have been having pelvic stabbing pain (only on one side) my boobs are not sore allover anymore just on the side and only if i poke them!

I have been having a stich in the same place a few times a day its right under my ribs, I also have cramps around my hips and i get the stabbing pain there too. IM SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo TIRED!!! im at work now and i swear if i layed on the floor i would just crash out.
I think the sign im most looking forward too is bigger boobs lol.. unfortunately nothing there im a surfboard hehe..
Im not waiting till the end of next week  I cant handle this anymore!!  if im feeling all this now it has to show up on the HPT if its + . Doesnt it?

Hey, Did you test?? Let me know how you go... i dont know when to test i am due for AF on the 10th, But seriously dnt want to wait that long! any ideas??
hey, lol..... YES i STILL have that movie somewhere,lol.... I loved it as a kid!!!!! hahhaaa ahh, but yeah i CANT WAIT to test!!!!! eeek, im getting excited, AF is due the 12/13..... =)   When are you testing?
Hey! i know i cant wait either.. im so anxious! my periods have always been irregular except the past 2 months has been a 31 day cycle so i am going to go off that! my priods will be due the 14th, (i think) but i have a early test so i will test 10th maybe i want to test but i dont want to lol.. I get soo heartbroken when its negative!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO KLTS!! GOT A BFP THIS MORNING!!!! anyone else got great news??

God bless you all
Thanks!!!
I am so excited but nervous at the same time :) I tested at 9DPO and got a BFN and then my symptoms relaxed a bit as well so I thought I was out - but I tested again at 12DPO when I was expecting AF and it was BFP. EDD is April 14th (just a few days after my anniversary)
Keeping my Fingers Crossed for everyone!!
HOw exciting! im so happy for you! My AF is due soon, the 12th.... i got Ptests ready.... lol.... im not sure when to test!
Congrat Klts on your pregnancy my AF is due the 14th and im so ready to test and so hoping she is a no show my symp are breast tenderness, headaches, back pain cramps on left side and sleepin hours on end so good luck everyone thts testing ths wk and ths month baby dust to everyone! :)
yep hehe and its the longest 2 weeks of my life.
I have very rare periods, that vary between 6-13 weeks apart, so instead of keep wondering when i was fertile i bought ovulation sticks and got a positive on 3rd Aug, so im half way there to testing lol, 7 more agonising days of waiting to go.
Your like me, keep looking at every small symptom and thinking, huh am i pregnant lol.
I dont know if my symptoms will help you, but i have had

Cramping
Sore boobs
Bit of a headache
Hot and Cold Sweats
Very Sleepy
Increased Discharge

Im worried that i have just been ill lol cos i havent read any where that hot and cold sweats are a sign of pregnancy.

Im praying i get a positive next, week and best of luck to you to, keep us posted :-)
How did you go??? xx
the first day of my last period was on the 15th of july. had my iud removed on the 26th of july. im ttc. no major symptoms yet, ust jvery tired and if i squeeze on my breasts white liquid comes out. any clue whats happening?
oh and terrible headaches.
Hi Ladies,  AF is due today and no sign of her ugly face, stomach muscles feeling tight and sensitive.. Fingers crossed. i will test in the morning, i had tested last week was BFN but it was too early so im sooo nervous!

WISH ME LUCK!!!
So i tested this morning and got BFN!!!!! :( ive booked into the docs for this wednesday to get a checkup.. how has everyone else gone???  

God Bless
i tested this morning 12dpo and NEG :-(
Praying to see a POS at 14DPO
Getting worried now as symptoms seem to have died off a bit.
All i seem to get now is a bloated feeling, tingly nipples, tender breasts and pains just above my hips on both sides and slight cramping on my right side of womb.
Hoping these arnt AF signs, im desperate to get pregnant again, i want this so much. Did anyone else have similar symptoms to me and get a POS?
I think I am on like day 5PO but I'm not sure. I've been having cramping. Really tender nipples and breast. Major hearburn/headaches/dizziness. And a little nausea. I've always been a weird food craver so that hasn't changed. I went and got a blood test friday but I think it was a false neg.
Hi I am on the TWW and im now at 6dpo.I always get imaginery symptoms coz i want it so much so not sure if i should actually say what they are incase its all in my head again arggggg.Well anyway here goes.bigger boobs,nipples feel very sensitive,going to the toilet more often,and feels like my stomach muscles are kinda tight like pulling or something im not quite sure really.Trying not to think about it though as it makes it worse when you get a BFN again boo hoo,but hey fingers crossed for us all and SSBD xx
can anyone answer this for me.
Im due on AF 17th AUG, been TTC and got positive OV test on 3rd Aug.
Very late evening on 16th i had brown discharge - as this is one day before my expected AF am i to take this as AF is coming. I doubt very much its implantation bleeding as its so close to AF.
Im praying i am pregnant, but its really looking doubtful.
Can anyone shed some light, as im a bit confused.
From what ive heard Implantation happens around the same time as your period is due, it almost always gets mistaken as your period. I would wait a week and test again, if negative go get a blood test.

Ive had the same thing and with a neg HPT, and doc wnt give me a blood test for atleast another week.

let me know how you go..
I am also in TWW. AF was 7/28. On CD 24//8dpo right now. BD the week of expected O ALOT up until day of and after. Looking for AF on 8/24. Can I test this weekend? Have doctor's appointment on monday so would like to be able to tell them when I go already got BFP at home. What do you girls think??
You can test the day u miss your periods. You can also buy tests that will tell you if ur Preg 6 days before AF is due. If it come back neg dnt stress ask the docs for a blood test.