Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Is she pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Is she pregnant?

Me and my girlfriend are extremely scared right now. We started fooling around for the first time a month ago. However, I have only fingered her twice. The first time being about 3 weeks ago and then the second about 2 weeks ago. Both times I fingered her she gave me a hj and made me *** but she did that after I had finished fingering her. After doing it for the second time she felt extremely guilty and it really upset her and we haven't done it since. Those are the only two times that we have both had our underwear off or genitals touched at the same time. She became really scared though because after I fingered her for the first time I was too rough and she said it hurt, and later that day she later told me she found a brown discharge in her panties. It eventually stopped and do she thought nothing of it. However after doing it the second time she found the same discharge in her underwear. This really scared her but eventually it stopped again. And about 5 days ago we started fooling around again but only for a few minutes so we didnt go very far, to the point that all clothes were still on. Later that night she found the discharge again which really scared her. She had here last period starting around April 1 and so she was expecting her period around the 29. She became extremely stressed and worried over the fact that she has still not received her period although she never has kept track of her period so she does not know how regular she is. Two days ago she thought she recieved her period but it was simply discharge although this time it was a white milky color which she said was comforting because she said that was normal for her. Lastly, since about Monday she has been feeling period like symptoms, specifically on and off cramping and back pains (although she has back problems so this is not unusual for her at all) but no blood. We are worried over the possibly that she is pregnant. However we never had sex nor did I ever sum near or on her vaginal area. It seems to me that it is highly unlikely that she is pregnant because of this as well as the fact that she does not display any other pregnancy signs such as nausea, sensitive breasts, heightened sense of smell, fatigue, head aches, food cravings. Am I wrong to think that she isn't pregnant? Please, your help would be greatly appreciated she is only 17 years old and we made a mistake. If she isnt pregnant, what can explain the lack of period but pms symptoms?
Extremely...I don't even believe that could happen at all, but Im no doctor or expert. I saw one person ever say that it could happen....but I have NEVER in 26years on this earth heard of a pregnancy happening that way. As soon as sperm hits air it dies....which means when you...ya know, unless your penis was inside of her vagina, then its not anything to worry about. Im tellin ya now, her mother is trying to scare her if she indeed never had sex before with anyone.
If u guys never had sex she isn't pregnant... Her stressing can actually make her.period come late... Tell her to not worry u guys r fine.
I think its safe to say she isn't pregnant...and stress can definitely cause a delay in her period.
Well first off has she ever had intercourse before this all started? If not the brownish bloody discharge she was experiencing was probably her hymen being torn in other words her "cherry being popped" it's not uncommon for her to have a bloody discharge more than once in this case bcuz you guys didn't actually have intercourse so her hymen probably didn't tear all the way either time hence her bleeding after each foreplay act cuz that's what you guys really did it was just foreplay anyways there is no way she could be pregnant if you didn't ejaculate on near or inside of her she's probably just stressing herself out about the whole situation and that's why she hasn't started her period yet that happens quite often especially when a woman thinks she could be pregnant the stress it causes on her body just thinking and worrying about it will stop her from starting her period... Now if the fact that she is this worried and unknowledgable about her own body is really making me think she is not ready for sex or foreplay and you being her bf should realize this as well and not push her before she's really ready i think she should really do some research on her reproductive system and how conception occurs there are hundreds of videos on line that will show her step by step how conception occurs and what has to happen in order for conception to occur she may seem to be ready for sex and think she is ready for sex but the amount of stress this situation is causing her is a clear and open sign that she is not
Unless she had sex with somebody else, there is no need to be scared. yal did not have sex, there was NO penetration, therefore she is NOT pregnant. i think yal both would benefit from some sex ed classes.
Definitely not pregnant unless there was intercourse. And I agree that stress does cause a delay in cycles. If she does end up pregnant, it most definitely isn't because you guys "fooled around".....and then you should no longer be with her. You don't have much to worry about : )
I realize it was a mistake now, I went too fast. The reason I'm concerned is because her mom keeps telling her there is a high chance she is pregnant. I just spoke to her more about her symptoms and she told me her "cramps" aren't like her typical cramps, but it is more like sharp to mild pain in her uterus. Could this still be a result of tearing her hymen even after 2 to 3 weeks?
Why would her mother tell her shes pregnant if she didn't have SEX?? Unless shes trying to scare her from doing anything sexual. Or unless she had sex with someone else.
Thats what I said, but that's an awful way to teach a girl a lesson. And no I'm really really sure she hasn't done anything with anyone else..., like anything....
Well I think it's awful that she wasn't educated enough to know what can and cannot lead to pregnancy. Personally, if I had a daughter, as soon has she was old enough to get her period I would have "the talk" with her. She's not pregnant dear, if you guys didn't have intercourse vaginal sex.
Essentially what she is concerned about is me having precum on my hand or something when I fingered her.... that's really the only possible way I think she could have gotten pregnant but even then the chances are sooo extremely low right?
Ok that's what I thought, I guess she is also concerned because I guess the mom had similar symptoms when she got pregnant and so I think she is somewhat worried too
How old are the two of you?? Do they still teach sex-ed in school? I suggest that both of you research a bit to educate yourselves. Just PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you end up having actual sex....PLEASE use condoms. And maybe since she is getting to the point of being sexually active, she may want to consider birth control. If her  mother can scare her into believing she may be pregnant, then she can take her kid to get on birth control. Obviously the best way to avoid pregnancy is to just not have sex, but I understand that you guys may have urges. Good God I feel like I sound like my mother, but it's true.
Her mother had SEX and got pregnant......guaranteed.
I wish there was a like button for that last comment GordonBaby, haha made me laugh. She isn't pregnant if you didn't have sex, but if she keeps stressing it could delay her period and make her freak out more. It doesn't sound like you two are old enough to be having sex, and definitely not ready for a baby, so please don't do it, or least use birth control and condoms! (Which are not 100% effective but will reduce the risk of getting pregnant significantly) I do just think her mom is scaring her, but if she has an open relationship with her where she told her what you did together, hopefully her mom will get her the pill! Be safe!
I try so hard not to come off as a B****, but friggin wow. I cant imagine what that woman is putting into her daughters head.  I wish parents wouldn't be so stand offish when it comes to talking to their teens or pre teens about sex and how to be safe. We all clearly get curious and our hormones drive us nuts so I think being proactive with education is a huge thing!!!!